You are this man now. What do you do after today match? Do you stick on Arsenal at least 1 season more?...

You are this man now. What do you do after today match? Do you stick on Arsenal at least 1 season more?, Do you leave to another premier league team? do you go back to Italy and play on Juve, Inter or Milan? Do you go to China and just make a lot of shekels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFZ2TC8IyM8
youtube.com/watch?v=q07wKowKpOM
twitter.com/mikesanz19/status/832009910070149121
goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/02/17/32769222/alexis-out-thousands-of-chileans-to-march-for-sanchez-to?ICID=HP_HN_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make an eternal Arsenal thread then make us look more pathetic

Alexis is a beast when playing in counter attacking teams. He would do a great job at Juve, more considering that the team doesnt have that great wingers. He did all he could at Arsenal. Shit, hes at the moment the top scorer of the EPL despite not being a natural CF. I dont know what more he could do for the team, because some dumbasses expect to him win the titles alone, something that not even Messi with a better team can do.

i'd see what happens at the end of the season

But what are you expecting to see?

Move to atleti

weigh up my options. new manager might change my mind.

he's going to dortmund

You sign a new contract because you're overrated shit and Arsenal is your level.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFZ2TC8IyM8

EEEEH PU70!!!!

Take the China money. He's already won 2 national team trophies and has Barcelona hardware

Im not a spic. Alexis is overrated to hell. There's a reason why he was replaced by Nerman at Barca.

Alexis has never been world class and Arsenal is exactly where he belongs. Decent enough to be a top 4 team yet a few tiers below the best European clubs.

where is he going? psg?

ride the bench at bayern

>joins Chelsea
>Hazard-Costa-Alexis front 3

who could stop them? Muh dick.

I would honestly leave.
Sanchez did all he could do for this team, and they didn't care.
Fuck Wenger.

Van Persie put up with their shit for way longer, poor guy

>There's a reason why he was replaced by Nerman at Barca.

american knowledge everybody

go to the club that gives me the most money.

>There's a reason why he was replaced by Nerman at Barca.

He was replaced by Suarez who was double the price and because him was an actual CF which was the thing Barca needed. People forget that Barca was minutes away from winning a league with Messi Injured half of the season, Martino as coach and Pinto as GK thanks to Alexis.

Don't even get me started on Van Persie.

>L-LET ME TELL YOU WHY YOURE WRONG

Jesus christ let it go you retarded spics. Alexis was never amazing for Barcelona.

do you even know that Alexis and Neymar played in the same team? how could he replace him then? fuck off you stupid burger, learn the sport first

sell the faggot,next ballotelli

Nerman came in during Alexis final season. When Barca bought Suarez, he left because he knew the front three was occupied by MSN and that Barca preferred Nerman to him. Now fuck off and cry how poor wittle Alexis is such a wasted world class talent at Arsenal despite disappearing often like le invisible turk

You sure are retarded. Great flag

Go to Chelsea/Bayern/PSG/Juve or get Wenger sacked.

thats exactly the problem with arsenal; they cant hold players like sanchez and ozil forever with their small team mentality. they need to get a new manager and buy a stirker with a big name. if they're not ready to invest, they might aswelll write "we enjoy being mediocre shit" on their badge

Where do you think that Ozil Will go?

But he's fucking garbage. He did shit all the entire game and scored a penalty that wasn't a penalty. He's the biggest cunt I've seen, even bigger than fucking Pepe and Luiz.

wait to see how much money i'm offered and what other clubs are after me

similar money from juve, go there
similar money from bayern, go there

can't see madrid or barca going for him, nor psg with draxler/cavani/di maria, only think bayern might consider it due to age of ribery/robben

nah he still worked more than anyone on arsenal, you'd be pissed off at that too as well as a cb diving to get you a yellow card

>kicking a player isn't a foul
ok hans

youtube.com/watch?v=q07wKowKpOM
Don't you remember this?
It was fucking Alexis league. Messi was half injured, Nerman and Alexis were the one carrying the shit out of Barça.
Also there was no Suarez at Barça. They chose fucking PEDRO over Alexis. Tell me now that Pedro is better than Alexis.
GUTEN TAG

this tbqh

>when the post matches the flag.jpg

If Wenger resigns, then it depends on the new manager. If it's someone who looks like they'll be able to motivate the team to not be shit, then I'd stick with them for at least one more season. Otherwise if Wenger signs a new contract or his replacement is shit, then I leave as quickly as I can. I'd probably go to Juventus.

I would go to Chelsea or Buyern
Or chinese money but Alexis want to fight

This, he wasn't a danger all game except for his dives.
Even bottled his penalty.
Why would Bayern or Juve need a player like that?

I'd love to see him at Atletico, Chelsea or Bayern

Ozil is a perfect fit for Arsene Wenger though. He earns big wages and he can play like absolute shit while still retaining his right to be in the starting line-up. Any other manager would have benched him by now but Wenger relies too much on his favourites, even when they are in poor form.

Although I just feel sorry for Alexis, he may not have the ability to carry a team to victory at all times but he's the only Arsenal player that actually wants to achieve more. Even as an Arsenal fan, I wouldn't be upset if he wants to leave. I don't blame Cole or RVP for leaving the club either.

I would leave. Arsenal is run like a damn academy with teenieboppers sprinkled with some real grownups. That's why they are perma 4th.

He'd have a better chance at trophies in Atletico, Inter, Juve, PSG, Roma even Sevilla.

Hazcostxis > Messymaruez

id go to the biggest and best club in england. chelsea are getting CL back next year and could definitely use the squad depth.

>muh dick when the four wingers on chelsea are hazard, sanchez, willian, pedro

>But he's fucking garbage.

says the ones who hype Muller who doesnt have any remarkable skill at all and is just valued by being jack-of-all trades.

This man seems to have advice

twitter.com/mikesanz19/status/832009910070149121

Alexis wasn't particularly good either doe

Arsenal is his level

I'd go home to my dogs and drive my new sports car that i bought the other day. Find out I hate then give it to a friend. Phone up some women, proceed to give them a proper dicking. Then come back to the emirates and show people i "care" so i get paid more than everyone else.

Suarez, Persie, etc. are all better players who have proven you can't reliably carry a team on your own.

Get a decent money move to PSG. The other big teams have no space for him. Failing that, off to China because why not? I'm sure trophies are nice but literally doubling your wage is nicer. Two trophy winning years keeps you happy for two years. Unfathomable wealth keeps you and your family happy for the rest of your life. Granted he is rich as duck right now, but it's the difference between a £5m mansion and a £5m mansion in 8 countries.

he has a 2-3 years left at the top level at least due to the fact he keeps himself in great shape and seems willing to work hard in the gym and training. he could potentially go to a top side and be a good player for them (but less of a big name than he is at arsenal) and get some silverware, and then fuck off to the back end of beyond because although you only have a limited time to earn the money, you always want to have a good career and success rather than not winning anything big and you only have a limited time to do this

This

That front three would rape everything it came across.

Not only would Hazard be combining with a good winger, but the service provided for him and Costa would be miles better. Based Pedro would play wingback and bench >Moses for dat Barca domination on the right flank.

Wouldn't mind if >we added Cesc Fibreglass to sweeten the deal for Wonga...

sign a new contract for 250k now then put in a transfer request in the summer
go to whoever is selling, im sure suitors will line up

Bayern would take him for Costa

It's a shame more chileans found about Sup Forums.

>muh secret club

wena nido :^)

>good suggestion
countryman, i am proud

i blame /lat/ and int for this. I remember when those bastards from taringa, hispachan and nido came here the CONMEBOL threads were comfy as fuck and we had a great time. Now they arent different from all the other stupid dumbass game threads.

matate subhumano de mierda. Es por basura como tu que ya casi no posteo aca.

>bench moses

He's pretty crucial imo

is there anything funnier than seeing pissed off liverpoop fans?

Can genuinely see him going to Man City.

goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/02/17/32769222/alexis-out-thousands-of-chileans-to-march-for-sanchez-to?ICID=HP_HN_4

>A group of thousands in Sanchez's homeland Chile have organised a peaceful protest to try and convince the star that he is wasting his time in London

The joke went out of control, kek.