Im a butler for a billionare and quit my job by taking a shit inside their Koenigsegg Agera. AMA

Im a butler for a billionare and quit my job by taking a shit inside their Koenigsegg Agera. AMA

When did you realize you were gay?

What's it like to be such a lying asshole?

I don't even know what kind of car that is.

Crazy story broseph. Why did you burn that bridge? Tell.the story

You're a sad cunt. One day you may become a Butler... For now just try to move out of your mom's house... Btw say hi to your mother for me

how hard was it to tell your family that you're gay?

His mom has always known brotanto

OP if there is a story fucking tell it already.

How can i be gay when im banging your sister every night?

>be me
>be 25
>work in a fancy hotel in Glasgow
>scottish billionare walks in and i show him to the room
>over the week of his stay, he makes small talk asking if i like working there.
>i tell him the work is alright
>he tells me that his friend in Leeds needs a new butler after the last one was fucking his daughter
>i tell him im interested
>he leaves
>two weeks later i get a call
>quit the hotel
>go to leeds become the butler
>three months goes by
>billionare is a prick cheap bastard
>"forgot" to pay me last two weeks
>yells at me when his tea is too hot
>yells at me when his slut daughter flirts with me
>one day i have it
>i go into the guesthouse garage where his koenigsegg is (his most expensive car)
>i open drivers door and pull pants down and squat backwards
>i shit and it plops over the seat and falls over the side
>i close the door and open again to see it smeared on the door when i closed it
>i close it for him to find
>i walk over to him and tell him a quit and that his KOENIGSEGG smells like shit for some reason
>walk out of there

>not taking a shit in the expensive car AFTER fucking his slut daughter

Wow, you really are gay. Oh, and this story is fake.

That's a beautiful story. Brought tears to my eyes. Too bad you didn't Fuck the daughter though

No one cares.

Fucked up and sued if tru

Underaged and quite frankly, she wasnt all that good looking. Her teeth were a nightmare (the cheap bastard wouldnt pay for her braces) so she looked like a cartoon that got hit over the head and her teeth playes a tune like a piano before falling out

Are you Andy sixx by any chance? If so, was the daughter a fan who ate the shit off the car seat?

Yeah the underage thing can get you royally fucked. Hope that you covered your ass and faked some of your information.

What will you do for work now?

>ate the shit off the car seat?

Probably go back to Glasgow. The manager told me im welcome back to work there. I never should have left.

Wtf kind of question is that?

pics or it didn't happened

Best of luck to you from America. The economy is tough and the job situation is difficult for us all. I've heard the UK has a real problem with foreigners moving in.

Fucking migrants man. They come to our country and demand we adopt their way of life and if we dont, we get ridiculed and sought out by mobs

I know Glasgow isn't heaven on earth but why'd you leave?

I honestly thought working for a billionare would bring me more money. The bastard told me i would advance at £120 more a week than my old job after my first month. That never happened.

Leak the billionaire's initials