Hey Sup Forums I feel like killing myself. The girl I was with for 4 years dumped me 2 months ago for a new guy...

Hey Sup Forums I feel like killing myself. The girl I was with for 4 years dumped me 2 months ago for a new guy. This past month I've been trying to get a hold on my life to improve and change to show her that I still love her. Then today she contacts me out of the blue to tell me that she was kicked out of her house and now he and her share a bank account together and she lives with him. She also told me that he is her true soul mate. She has been with him in total for 2 months where as she was with me for 4 years. She then asked me to be her friend, and said the only reason she contacted me was to see if I was still alive. I've been sitting her bawling my eyes out over her, and thinking about ways to kill myself but at the same time I don't want to make her sad if I die. So I'm trapped in pain feeling unwanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:(

If you truly want her back move on with your life don't walk around bawling thinking of death live bro one simple thing to make her see what she is missing go do fun shit by yourself fake being happy till you really are happy if you ever cross paths and she sees you happy and balling she gonna look at the new dude and be like etc was I thinking get some new pussyfooting also that helps loads

Neck yourself faggot

>Then today she contacts me out of the blue to tell me that she was kicked out of her house and now he and her share a bank account together and she lives with him.

hahaha. fucking awesome. just curious - you are like what 18? 20?.

Shes just checking in with you so she has a back up if he doesn't work out.

Do yourself a giant favor and move on. I know it's hard, and it hurts like shit. 2 months isn't enough time for me to get over someone.. after 4 years, its a good 6 months before I'm feeling human.

And the ex's I had from my 20's still hurt sometimes.

You aren't unwanted. She just wants to try some different shit. nothing wrong with that. you should be doing the same.

You shouldn't be friends with her though - you clearly aren't ready for that shit, if ever.

you are a fucking faggot, get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh something else - When you say "she's only been with him for 2 months and... "

That is REALLY normal. You are thinking about it backwards. See, in the beginning its way easier to do that kind of stuff. The first 3 months, you are dating the person you THINK they are. 3-6 months you are dating the person they WANT YOU to think they are. And after that you start to see the real person.

That is why so many relationship end around 3 months.

you just have to get a new girlfriend and the time gonna make his job

>improve and change to show her that I still love her
oh and fucking grow up

guy. just ignore her. no matter how difficult it is. trust me.

I was with a girl for 6 years. almost got married. we broke up. I found out 6 months later she was dating a guy and that they were engaged. fucking wrecked me.

I went out and was incredibly self-destructive. got it out of my system and realized what I was missing out on.

girls like those aren't worth our time or pain. it sucks terribly but you can't give them an inch. they need to be taught a lesson. and you know what? they'll always remember you. it'll eat at them.

ignore it, Sup Forumsro.

just move on man. tell her you want nothing to do with her and walk away. being frinds will just cause more heartache then you know. then you ever want to know. and tell her that. tell her youre walking away.because youre better than that. and you deserve better.focus on your job. grab some friends and go fishing or camping. do something. just stay away and break all contact with her

Cut off all contact. I'm guessing you live in a small town or something.

>*places hand on shoulder*
>*leans in nice and close*
>*whispers softly*
>"faggotsayswhat"

>NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT
NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERTNORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT NORMIE ALERT

>The girl I was with for 4 years dumped me 2 months ago for a new guy

>This past month I've been trying to get a hold on my life to improve and change to show her that I still love her

don't do that bro

It's going to take a while for you to recalibrate, maybe another year. Grin and bear the pain because every day gets a little easier and eventually you will not be feeling this much pain. The pain WILL fade. Time heals man. Even though you feel like the hole you're in is impossible to climb out of, eventually one day you will learn again to see the color in life. In the mean time, realize that broken hearts are a withdrawal symptom. Like getting off heroin because you were literally addicted to the person. So
A. Delete her facebook. Looking at photos of her will only give you the dopamine rush youre addicted to and will cause more pain.
B. Block her number and plan to never talk to her again. It has to be a solid wall.
C. Bide your time
D. ???
E. Profit

Good luck bro

Dude the feeling will pass. The only thing you can do is let time move on, because in time you WILL feel better. Forget her, dude. The more time you spend trying to win her back, the more time you're wasting, not looking for the real girl that you're ment to be with.

I'm DEAD SERIOUS OP. You need to read this whole thing right now. Start with "year one". YOu need to read it start to finish even if it hurts. It will save your fucking life like it did to me.

Never kill yourself over a female

Sounds to me like pretty soon she's gonna ask to get back with you, but no matter WHAT you need to say NO. Never take that bitch back no matter what

it will be better

it's not you who has problems, it's the world.

just keep swimming

for real, i will never understand how someone can accept to behave this pathetically, i don't know if they just don't realize how disgustingly stupid and weak they are, wanting to kill themselves just because they ended up a relationship, is the other person seriously more valuable for you than yourself?
0 pride, you are indeed unsuitable for living and if you are this weak then you will find nothing but hard times, end it for good there's nothing better you can do

In all honesty you should probably just go ahead with it. It sounds like you're not easily a loveable person, and who knows if you'll ever experience any resemblence of love ever again. Killing yourselff will only solve every negative situation in your life right now. Right now, you're thinking clearer than ever before. The haze of denial we all live with has disappated. Go gently into that good night my friend. Go gently. Goodbye.

you've clearly never have had a deep emotional attachment to someone, shut your fucking mouth retard

kys

I've been there, bro. It hurts, but you will move on. Just focus on yourself for a while. Go out and get laid.

Think that's bad, I couldn't even make a 13 year old VIRGIN cum

that's not an excuse for being such a faggot, sorry user

virgins are often too nervous to get into it.

try a couple weeks later. or years to ephebophile

Here you go. Post pictures.

lol, found the forever alone. check it out Sup Forums, this poster is going to die lonely

ahahahaha

Forget her.
Got tap as much ass as you can

She only wants you as a fallback. Don't feel bad for feeling used, it's obvious you really had feelings for her, and she decided to be a cunt with that. There's nothing wrong with ending a relationship if you don't feel anything for the other person anymore, even if they still feel for you, because at that point it'll be fake and hurt everyone involved in the long run. What this cunt is doing, though, is checking in to see if she can use you as a fallback when things go to shit with this "soulmate" of hers. She isn't worth your time or your misery. Go out, have some loose fun, find someone worth your time after who thinks you are worth their time equally. That shit will take time, but taking time is worth it. You seem like you have no problem with commitments since you dated that bitch for so many years, doing the same with someone more wholesome shouldn't be too much of a problem for you, once you've found the right one anyway.

there are literally millions of women out there, stop being retarded and get your shit together, bitch

>they've been together two months
>she said he's her soul mate!
Nigga she ain't even taken a shit with the door open.
10/10 on the joint bank account though. Dude is either gonna trap and end up beating her on the reg or conning her out of a lot of $.

conmen make good money off bad women, true story

Time makes fools of us all. Just don't do anything drastic, and just let yourself grieve.

this OP, don't do nothing at all. Find something to build or make

I havn't read the comments, my advice is to grow a fucking spine oh anonwill you be my friend coz the cunt I left you for has kicked me out, seriously amigo tell her to go fuck herself and man up she's a cunt, or if you can't muster up a spine and still want to kys fucking murder suicide.

those feelings are normal and it's perfectly alright to have them

don't let it stop you just process the experience and try to avoid superficial and flighty people in the future. Next time you find something you like put a ring on it. then you can be legally angry next time and that might feel better.

there's no a in bevis you maron

Boy you live for yourself, not for her.
You got this, I believe in you.

Make her sad if you die? She's already moved on. You should too. Find another girl or just keep winning. Make her jealous of what she left behind. Don't kill yourself over a chick. It sucks now but you will get past this. Stop with the suicidal thoughts. Work out, create art, go places you've always wanted to. Live your life.