Hip-hop was the last bastion of masculinity in music

Hip-hop was the last bastion of masculinity in music.

It was unashamed to call women out for being thots and it didn't approve of faggots. But now even that is changing: sissy white journalists are literally colonizing it like they did everything else.

So what music do young men have left now, if not hip-hop?

Other urls found in this thread:

evolution.anthro.univie.ac.at/institutes/urbanethology/projects/face and body/male facial attractiveness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Young men ought to look up to gangster rap as a source of advice
No

IDM

What's the point of masculinity? Why do you want to go around not having any feelings? Being masculine seems like an empty life with no colour, subtlety or refinement and no music.

Say what you will but gangster cultures whether they be black, Italian, Russian, etc. often come with guidelines that approach what an ideal man should be: resolute, loyal, etc. Makes much more sense than the message of "nothing matters, chop off your penis and OD in a gutter"

t. weak ass bitchboy

>sissies
>colonizing
lel

I'm saying that's a good thing to be user.

You say that but it's genderfluid faggots who are on 100 different types of pharmaceuticals and wind up topping themselves in the end anyway. When you are raised without boundaries you have no way to define yourself and succumb to nihilism.

this 2bh both masculinity and femininity are boring only fun when mixed (which is the case most of the time)

^this

like honestly half the reason i come on here is bc watching idiots constrain themselves into boring aggressive hypermasculine roles and other socially maladjusted shit like that is good for a laugh

other half is sharethreads

Well do it outside of hip-hop. You already have indie rock for a reason.

White people are pathetic

>When you are raised without boundaries you have no way to define yourself and succumb to nihilism
re-read nietzsche faggot

>the only two alternatives are cutting off your dick and ODing or being a different type useless douchebag
You sound delusional.

It's funny tho. Guys like you think women want to hear this shit, but the only people who respond positively to it are socially-maladjusted Daria looking-ass bitches with a history of cutting/eating disorders. Your performative male feminism turns the average vagina into the sahara

Women like sensitive guys in the abstract. They think it'd be good if more men were in touch with their feelings. But on a personal basis they do not want to date somebody like that

But what causes them problems are the boundaries that they don't fit into, if you take that away the conflict is resolved.

>all women like the same things
>all women like men

>Anybody who isn't a faggot is a useless douchebag

Lmao @ ur life rn

Holy shit you're illiterate

Classical of course

I thought it was the left who were destroying the world with gender identity politics, yet ideas like OP's about MUH MASCULINITY have been around forever and done a fantastic job of assraping the world century after century

The group was the highest suicide rates at the moment is middle aged white men.

I never got this obsession with being as masculine as possible either. It seems mostly to stem from insecurity.

Ah yes, another so called "expert" on the female psyche here ladies and gentlemen.

Never mind the fact that he's never actually been in a relationship or even gotten laid, he's somehow an expert on women from reading internet forums.

If you're mentally ill then whatever. I'm sorry for you.

99% of men are not which is why music made by men used to be about normal male things like fucking women, fighting, and roasting faggots. There has been a journalistic tendency to project your kind of mental illness onto culture at large (unsurprising since journalists are by and large unmasculine neurotic Jews), and it's been very successful. They got rock music first because white people are pathetic in general, but now they're coming after hip-hop with this kind of shit. Don't see why we should just bend over and accept it desu. Most kids do not want to hear lyrics about respecting women or sucking other dude's cocks. There's just nothing transgressive about that sorry

I was never a "nice guy", I just treated my previous gfs as equals and they didn't cuck me but were never really super into it either. So past few girls I tried slapping them around and telling them what they want and amazingly they wouldnt fuck off. Its really that simple

But why is all that such a bad thing to you?

I'm a hip-hop fan.

Doesn't really answer the question.

All women who you actually want to be with meet a certain standard. And why should anybody care what lesbians think? Look at being a smug retard because he's the sociology major whisperer.

>implying that "nothing matters, chop off your penis and OD in a gutter" doesn't make sense
ok Sup Forumstard

>Like hip-hop because it sounds a certain way and deals with themes I can relate to as a man
>Mentally ill white faggots are trying to make hip-hop about mentally-ill white faggot themes when they already have their own genres

I grew up with 3 sisters .. And yeah they do have a logical side that says "find a sensitive nice guy" but on the other hand the entire thrill to them is finding a confident masculine dude that mostly just wants them for sex and doesn't mind treating them like trash, it exudes confidence which is also attractive

"Sensitive" guys makes vag dry up most of the time. The furthest yoy could go with the "sensitive" shit while still being attractive, be artistic or some shit, create shit just don't become effeminate yourself

guys, masculinity isn't all about showing no emotions and punching every fucker on the street. idgi the hate.

this post is literal proof of how transgressive that is.

you do know you're still in the majority, right? at least in burgerland

You're the one pretending to by the expert here user.

You're just claiming that "women want x" without backing it with any proof. Women have different tastes and want different things.

Exactly. "Sensitivity" is literally just the flip side of some cringe PUA meme: the idea that there are cheat code words into a woman's pants.

Normal, non fucked-up women like men who are confident, strong, and stable. Incel retards of both right and left tendencies have the habit of mistaking this for being an "asshole," where rightists think "I need to be an asshole" and leftists think "I need to avoid being that asshole at all costs" when really all you have to be is an adult man.

You're right. That's just aimless angst, feminine in itself.

Masculinity is also about being collected and to the point about what you want. Having feelings, being in touch with them, but controlling them and not letting them go wild and be a little bitch.

There are way too many buzzwords in this post, even though I think I agree with it.

ITT: literal virgins pretend they know what women want

I'm saying the women who want a guy like the one in the OP pic tend to have dyed hair, belly fat, and cut marks across their arms. You can have her.

Not everyone in Sup Forums is a dork virgin m8, pretending that's the case doesn't magically deflect you getting called out on your dumb shit

Yes user, you're the only enlightened non virgin in this thread. Teach us your methods.

>all this woman talk here
Who needs women. Bitches don't like my music. Music is more dear to me than relationships.
I'm autistic anyway, I'll never be normal.

>Not everyone in Sup Forums is a dork virgin
No, but you are.

I don't claim to know what women want.

Women being attracted to masculinity is just basic biology. I don't know why Sup Forums is so irked by this fact.

Male gayness is the most masculine thing there is

No women in the equation, just raw male sexuality, going at it

None of that 'loving' or 'commitment' shite, just men doing what men like to do - fucking

Meanwhile hetero relationships are boring, routine affairs where women control the game and it becomes about their agenda- having children and providing for them

There are actually men in this thread who think it makes them manly to be cucked by women in this way

straight men are the cucks of the human race

>things like fucking women, fighting, and roasting faggots.

I hate the hypocrisy of it too: old delta blues artists from the '30s and '40s would be looked at reverently by all these milquetoast yuppies as having so much "soul" compared to modern rap but they all sung about the exact same shit: getting loaded, getting women, and getting even.

Guys want to hear this shit. It's equal parts fun and cathartic. Sorry for having two working balls between my legs.

But wouldn't even have to be a non virgin to make his point valid under the context.

>Normal, non fucked-up women
how boring

Most women are attracted to masculinity. That's not very difficult to figure out

>you are

I have 1450 Instagram followers user and only follow 3/4 of those back. Not everyone on Sup Forums is a dork virgin

*listens to Death in June once*

>this guy's anecdotal evidence means something
That's like me saying "well I dated a girl who likes long hair so we can safely assume that women like long hair".

This is why you should stay in school kids.

>thinks being traditional is "boring"

You're the worst kind of close minded person there is, Jim sterling tier fag

Just heal the autism

Being a gay male is certainly more dignified than being whatever it is that the guy in OP's pic is

>romanticizing mental illness
guess what? your ramona flowers-looking bitch will turn you insane within the first few weeks into a relationship

Prove it.

Sure you do pal. I believe you.

This is probably the whitest board on Sup Forums.
Most white men basically got conned into thinking masculinity is bad, and now they have to justify being a completely sexually-unappealing directionless loser to save face.

I bet you can't even define "masculinity" for me without google.

>being so bad at keeping control of the relationship that you start sucking cocks

>implying men are ever smart enough to control women

Cry more

>Prove it.

>The results indicate that females exhibit (1) a preference for a male face on the masculine side of average, (2) a shift toward a more masculine male face preference during the high-risk phase of their menstrual cycle, and (3) no shift in other facial preferences. An examination of individual differences revealed that women who scored low on a "masculinity" test (1) showed a larger menstrual shift, (2) had lower self-esteem, and (3) differed in their choice of male faces for dominance and short-term mates.

evolution.anthro.univie.ac.at/institutes/urbanethology/projects/face and body/male facial attractiveness/

This isn't a stanford paper dumb kike. Even in anecdotal evidence there I'd a grain of truth and if it reoccurs frequently its usually true.

The fact such basic human instinct and attraction laws needs to be validated past anecdotal evidence to you means you're hopelessly autistic.

yeah Im not going to post my social media on Sup Forums but man on my campus I'm seeing feminine guys like you more and more and the best part is you're literally eliminating yourself from competition and making it easier for guys like me to take over your place. I don't mind the recent increase in autism and unmasculine guys for this reason

What I find interesting is Sup Forums's obsession with masculinity, as if this place isn't filled with a bunch of social outcast beta males.

All the repressed people here have probably never been around normal masculine men, I can promise you that they don't spend their time frolicking about the jew agenda to rid the world of masculine men and turn them all into trannies.

>Why do you want to go around not having any feelings?
If you truly understood what masculine and that implies honest music genres before hip hop were, you wouldn't even mention the lack of any feelings. It was the exact opposite of that.

Masculinity is a universally-applicable set of gender roles that has guided human society ever since society was a thing. There are cosmetic differences in what one culture perceives as "masculine" versus another, which detractors believes invalidates the whole concept, but the roots of the masculine ideal are remarkably stable throughout time and geography. "Stability" is actually probably the perfect word to sum it all up.

Stop projecting, there are many normies, failed normies here.

I've been into sports since an early age, so I'm basically well acquainted with socially adjusted people. They all practice and believe in traditional gender roles. Only indoctrinated frail liberals think otherwise

not being emotionally manipulated by a borderline/bipolar mental patient is pretty boring you're right. It's a good thing you can't hack it with a girl who has control of her life, or else you would be bored all the time.

So asking for evidence is autistic now? Okay.

You have zero proof for anything, you're just asserting that "women like x because it's obvious dude xD".

You should write a PUA manual. Lots of desperate virgins out there would probably buy.

FYI there have actually been studies into what women consider optimally attractive in a man both physically and psychologically.

it's possible. you just need to have the balls to keep them honest

>tfw dark-skinned and literally need to convince white guys on Sup Forums to stop hating on their own race and masculinity in general because propaganda has messed them up into permanent white guilt nu-male mode

it's such a ridiculous situation to be in. please get it together.

Is honesty the thing you find hardest to control?
Good luck with that.

wew lad

See

>what music do young men have left now
Metal and Hardcore Punk are still around. Just because they're not in the Top 40 or being shared by Pitchfork, doesn't mean they aren't thriving.

>someone provided proof for his claims
>wew lad, we can't do that

Actually my message is "stop fucking up hip-hop"
If white people want to be faggots it can't be helped really. Whites are just naturally predisposed towards weakness and homosexuality. But leave my music alone.

Massive strawman right here

Aren't like half of punk bands trannies now?
Don't most "performance spaces" discourage moshing?

Exactly, they practice it. They live it, because life isn't complicated, they don't repress who they are and obsess about what the jewish global agenda is up to.

This place is pathetic, it's just full of weak people that are pretending the world around them is failing them, as if every "leftie" out there is into pegging and feminism.

Projection

I thought we were talking about masculinity not the size of your jaw.

>turn them all into trannies.
I know this is an exaggeration to prove your point, but that's not how it works at all.

If you don't listen to trash like gloss or against me you'll be fine.

>as if every "leftie" out there is into pegging and feminism.
Most lefties certainly are into feminism and think masculinity is "problematic". Have you been living under a rock?

>another strawman
Strong jawline is a masculine trait and usually the result of high testosterone levels

this is an abstract complaint and you aren't actually reaching anyone directly when you say this.

whereas i can personally tell some nu-male white kid to stop being a white guilt queef who hates his own people and he will personally read that shit.

he might not take it in and instead decide to keep being goofy but at least it's a direct form of communication to someone.

I don't think you understood what I said. I'm saying if you knock down mind games when they spring up, most women have nothing left but to ask for what they want. I don't find it hard to control because I know what it is. I'm telling you for your benefit faggot, not mine

I'm so sorry I enslaved you earlier, please let me buy your latest mixtape.

You seem to be confusing lefties and modern liberals

Sup Forums is like a charicature of the real world.

People act like your two options are to be either

>Chad Thundercock himself
or
>some balding, bearded, bespectacled manlet holding up a feminist sign

Most guys fall somewhere in between.

Okay but you can't really change the size of your jaw can you.

Women also like men over 6'. Are you going to go around telling men to just be tall?

my leftie female friends constantly complain about feminism and feminists that refuse to shave or care about their physical appearance.

My male friends don't give a shit one way or the other. Am I living under a rock or are you living in a bubble?

Why would I care what excuses you use for your controlling behaviour?

MRAs are the biggest load of self-hating homosexuals I've ever seen

The argument was that women are attracted to masculinity. I don't expect you to get jaw surgery user

Okay man, whatever. They still comprise a large portion of society.
I live in a third world country and even here major media outlets have been pushing third wave feminism pretty blatantly

No you're living in the real world. That other dude is probably living in Sup Forums land where everything is an extreme charicature of reality.

Which country?

>another Sup Forums bait thread
I'll just dvr it

Well you can't tell a grown man to be tall, but most modern men would be 6' at least if they had a proper diet. If you are giving your kid soy shit and letting him drink out of plastic water bottles you are basically setting him up to be a sissy for life.

Even in stereotypically short countries like Korea men are easily hitting 6' these days because of modern nutrition and easier access to meat and dairy.