Hi Sup Forums is it weird for a 21 yo to date a 37 yo? She's real fuckin hot!

Hi Sup Forums is it weird for a 21 yo to date a 37 yo? She's real fuckin hot!

half eldest age plus 7

Pic related?

She doesn't want to date you.

We're dating already.

She's over 18, who gives a shit

Am 23, would've dated a 37 year old but he as a person is completely useless so I ran for the hills from that.

I don't see the problem if you're like minded individuals.

You will look like a total creep to most people if you date her and she's your average 21 year old airhead tho, so prepare yourself for that stigma.

No not really I've seen much older
There was this 20 year old with this 80 one time, he didn't have money, wasn't or anything
And as for myself Im 25 and I've been with 45, 51, and 58 year olds one time each
I don't know what it is, but mature women love me

How long have you been dating

Descriptive

I dated girls my age then, when I turned 18 I started dating 12 yos and that was fun. I dated 10 in total.

21*

Thet don't wanna date, thet want a fuck toy. That's fine if that's what you're looking for.

How do you meet them

Oh so are you a 21 year old m with 37 year old f? I thought it was the other way around.

I'm 38 she's 24 . It's Kool bro. Pic related

Sure, she's hot.

that pussy.

I'm 22 and dating a 39 y/o.
all good

Ok, from what I've gathered it's fine so I'm gonna continue dating her.

If you're an older guy dating a younger woman and it isn't a serious relationship, people often talk about you behind your back and think poorly of you.

They mostly don't care if it's a younger man and older woman.

Won't last, sorry grampa.

Nice right?

I'm curious. Are you dating or just for play?

We are married with a daughter. But she is kinky and fun and smart and hot. Wouldn't let her go

kek 12 yr olds

Can I ask how you met each other, how long before you clicked, etc?
In a similar age range situation with SO and I haven't experienced anything like it until now so I have some healthy curiosity.

I dated a 15 year old when I was 27.

She was bisexual and let me have 3somes with all her friends.

Breaking up with her was the worse mistake I ever made in my entire life.

Pics?

It's pretty normal, the average female across almost all cultures are interested in older males(generally 3-5 years older) who earns the same or more money than them. So I mean your age is a point in your favor really. It's only weird to others if you make it weird man

We worked together and started talking. She is like a young me. Had the same interests she was just a little behind in reading everything I have in the last15 years lol and both our parents died when we were Young so had some commonality in that too . Like I said she is a young me. Been together since she was 20 she loves to learn and experience life ...and she knew about b lol that made it all the better. No explaining what this place was. I've actually talked her into doing a few threads some together some sperate

I dated a 21 year old when I was in my mid-30s. No one I knew gave a fuck. She was pretty cool, so it wasn't an issue.

Not weird, I'm in my early 20s and dated women in their late 30s and early 40s.

Got any pics of her tits?

Probably, but i'm 41 and dating an 18 year old.

you wont be having kids as her womb has almost gone to dust, you are wasting your time

Listen to this nigga
Nigga

Fuck kids!

My girlfriend is 11 years and 10 months older than me. I'm 23 and she's almost 35.
It's fine if you love each other.

nah, I was dating a 24 year old for a while, best sex I've had in years

Sorry, no Jewish heritage in my family.

Yes

spread pussy?

If the woman isnt 18 yaers older then it's okay, anything above that is a fetish. It's always pedophilia when the guy is more then 3 year older

U W0T M8?

Bars. Somewhat lonely but pretty mature women can be found there, not all are attractive, the 51 yo was by far the hottest to me, semi short spiky dirty blonde hair, short like 5'3, big tits, okay ass. Her name was lisa, she aaid what we were doing was usually for her which I didnt know if I should believe but she also said her oldest daughter was my age
The 45 yo was married although she neglected to mention that until the morning after

This is as close as I have

no frontside legs up ?? btw ur a good man

sitting on ankles double hand asshole spread?

God tier my man, doing gods work!

Noting without my fingers in it lol

Thank you sir

Im 25, she is 45, we're together for 4 years now, living together with 2 of her kids and our own twins will come in a few months. I love her, she loves me, wouldnt want any other bitch out there. If she's the right person, go for it.

Is it wrong of me, at 43 to date a 16 year old?

Not if it's In the right country

I'm a teacher, she's in her last year

Country?

It's fucking weird for anyone on Sup Forums to date anyone in real life, really.

When I was 15 I dated a 25 year old. Get over it faggot and stick your dick in.

Germany