Italy, what are you going to do with Venice once the entire city is underwater?

Italy, what are you going to do with Venice once the entire city is underwater?

Can we expect the city to become a high-tech city on the waves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOSE_Project
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can easily build a levee and keep out the water

They are already building floodgates that go live in 2018. Although, I'm not sure what they are going to do about the already existing water in city streets.

They spent like 10 billions to build a thing to keep the water out

>once the entire city is underwater
can't wait

>high-tech city on the waves
implying those crypto ottomans can design something like that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOSE_Project

Feel like most Italians hate Venetians, why is that? Special snowflakes?

They're basically sea jews and enemies of Christianity

Why don't Italy get the Dutch to drain Venice?

Because Italian unification was a joke, and Italian identity was a concept forced on the majority of the population. So different regions "" hate"" each other based both on past history and on if they feel Italian or not.

Genuinely didn't even know there was an Italian unification

The Kingdom of Sardinia, led by the Savoia, conquered the peninsula (they only had Piedmont from the start) and then imposed the language (that they themselves didn't use, the court spoke French) culture, laws etc. to the different populations and fucking the south like they did decades before with the island that gave them the title of "kings". It still has some consequences today, with the difference between northern and southern economy and how history is teached in Italy.

*differences
Also there is an useless "and" in the text, I was distracted while writing.

what's most important region in Italy?

That question is literally asking for autism.

Sardinia obviously

Lombardia

if you're a nigger yes

>MUH GOOOOLD, MUH STOLEN GOLD, EVIL POLENTAS KEEP DA BROWN SOUTHERN MAN DOWN

kys gennariello

>butthurt polentazzo

Po valley anything else is memes

Lombardy.

t.Lazio

uè uèèèè you a are a butthurta! mama mia! I am from a napoli

>It still has some consequences today, with the difference between northern and southern economy and how history is teached in Italy.
Yeah because Southern Italy under Spain was totally super rich. Stop being deluded Gennaro, Southern Italy has been a shithole since the Aragonese Kingdom.

let's make it since the greeks left, more than 2000 years ago

that's wrong though. Want a simple proof? The rothschild had one bank in all richest capitals in Europe. In Italy they only had a bank in Naples. Bank that they immediately closed up as soon as unification happened.
After unification, southern fabrics were literally taken down piece by piece and moved to North Italy. The intention was to allow an easier access to northern economies like Germany and France. The result was the industrial desertification of the south.
It also didn't help that when southerners rebelled against this, they literally liberated all the biggest criminals from prison and used them to control the population (thus Mafia is born).
But if that makes you feel better about yourself Ambrogino, to claim that it's all bullshit instead of actual history, good for you.

Nobody is asking for reparations, we are just pointing out historical facts.

Totally developed.

>fabrics
i believe you meant "factories".
anyway you're repeating an onl neoborbonic meme with no foundation

All of SHITaly should be swallowed by the sea though I'm not sure if Poseidon wants to swallow that disgusting turd shaped and diarrhea smelling PIGninsula and their italianigger people.

yeah 'cause saying kys is so smart northnigger

>muh typo
fabric also means building
>anyway you're repeating an onl neoborbonic meme with no foundation
wrong, they are historical facts. Look up what I told you about the Rothschild bank user.

that pic is very misleading user, and you know it

Sicily

« Che esista una questione meridionale, nel significato economico e politico della parola, nessuno più mette in dubbio. C'è fra il nord e il sud della penisola una grande sproporzione nel campo delle attività umane, nella intensità della vita collettiva, nella misura e nel genere della produzione, e, quindi, per gl'intimi legami che corrono tra il benessere e l'anima di un popolo, anche una profonda diversità fra le consuetudini, le tradizioni, il mondo intellettuale e morale. »

It's really sad how southerners keep blaming everyone but themselves and prefer to deny facts just to feel better about themselves. That's why the South will stay a shithole in the near future, because of people like you.

I would think that every major region in Italy would suffer from special snowflake syndrome since they all were kangz n shiet and are quite different

that's what happens after centuries of being deeply divided. We're doing good now though, but i suppose things could go better

Source of the data on that map? Because sounds like bullshit to me.

Fucking nobody here is saying the Savoia's acts were the -only- reason for the current situation, you are the shitposting cunts here, trying to deny those happened at all. Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Most selling diving destination in the world.

The main issue is IQ

Northern Italy has an average of 100 or so, South is 90.

Theyre basically retarded

The main issue is
>Italians

Nobody said that the Savoy were a good dynasty, nor that they did enough to develop the South. You're the one here sayong that the South was developed and shit, when the only southern regions that was developed was Naples, while regions such as Calabria, Basilicata and Puglia were full of starving people. The unification might not have solved the problem, but it surely was not the cause of it, the crisis of the South has way deeper roots than that. I bet you also think that the Bourbon were a good dynasty lol.

No, you fucking moron, what I said was "they were not utter shit, and the Savoia made the southern situation worse". And you sperged hard about that with me and the other user/anons.

>It still has some consequences today, with the difference between northern and southern economy
Whatever you say m8, you clearly heavily implied that unification was the cause of the Southern Problem.