My girl wants to get her nips pierced but I disagree. What do I do?

My girl wants to get her nips pierced but I disagree. What do I do?

get yours pierced

bite her clitoris off then cauterize her cunt closed with a soldering iron

its hot&makes their nips work better unless you fuck up&knock them up in that case kys

My gf has hers pierced, it can get infected. I mean you can't really control her but the best I'd try is convince her only 1 nipple pierced is better. That way you have a dedicated nip to suck on.
My gf has bars, I'm not really sure what other nip piercings there are but bars aren't the best at least I dont think.

also ur gay

if not, just let her do it or she'll get a dood that does like them faggot.

let her do at least one

its fun

source : ex

Call her bluff, say you'll leave. Draw a line in the sand you spineless pussy, or she'll walk all over you. Next she'll wanna fuck Tyrone and you'll come to whine and bitch to us.

Rape her

why do you disagree, it's hot

Tell her to get it done by a female If you're insecure. If she disagrees then drop her

If she wants ger nipples peirced she probably wont go for in life, leave her while you can.

Bars are best for healing; you can clean the piercing easier. Anyone who says otherwise is a troll.

Whip her bare ass with a belt until she's a sobbing mess.

Tell her there's more where that came from if she goes through with it.

Or just leave. She's obviously a whore.

If she gets them you can't play with her tits for a while which sucks

Sup Forums this is fucking hard ughhh!

punish the whore for her degeneracy.

You can't control what she does with her body dude. embrace her inner freak dude.

no they are not, they are trashy as fuck

tell her, that it's her body. and its her choice. but you find it extremely unattractive and would find it that way on her. if she does it anyway she's going to leave you anyway. if she convinces you she really wants to and blows you till you say yes, then its fine. just deal with it and find a chick piercer. (even though they're all lesbians.)

nicca u gay

Cut off her nips

ask shrek if he agrees with your gf