Enslaving another person throughout the entire course of their life is one of the most evil things that can possibly be...

Enslaving another person throughout the entire course of their life is one of the most evil things that can possibly be done.

Please explain to me why anyone who would do such as thing should have monuments in their honor.

Protip: You can't

Humans have been enslaving each other for thousands of years. Was pretty normal at the time not that I'm trying to justify it.

Because they did other great things.

R.E.Lee only had slaves, was a traitor to the country and fought and killed many loyal US soldiers. He had no redeeming achievements.

Add to that the fact that most of his and Forrest's statues were only erected for the sole purpose of defying laws to integrate and you would be a fucking retard not to see the difference

Fam, you are enslaved right now. You can't even drive a car without paying an insurance company. You can't build something without getting permission. You can't do anything at all without someone more important than you giving you the okay.

Slavery never went away, it just got a makeover.

This. Interesting post number btw

You're absolutely right.

I can provide a better life for a brown kid than their third world parents. If all I ask is they clean my house and cook my meals in exchange for a good education and a safe living environment who the fuck are you to say that's evil

Sure, in theory. But humans are bad at handling power. People abuse roles if they are placed in a position of importance. After a while you will be beating and / or fucking that little brown kid.

shit

Winrar

>Be me
>Want to brew alcohol, go out and brew it
>Want to build forge, go out into woods and do it
>Enjoy life, pay attention to some laws, ignore others
>Realize that life is finite and its too short to worry about hypothetical "masters"
Just enjoy life user and avoid the the machinations of those that are slaves to their own ambition, throwing their lives away so their descendants can control the world for a moment, only to be overthrown by the next group.

We are all Ozymandias user. Look upon our works and despair.

Tear down all pyramids too, they had slaves

I am glad to hear you are trying to avoid the shackles, or at least rise above them. But you must realize that you are in the minority. The average person is almost completely blind to the fact that they are a wageslave, because The Con works so well on the masses.

Burn all of Africa. They had slaves
Bomb the Kabbah, Mohamad had slaves

Remove Washington and Jefferson from Mt. Rushmore NOW!

Please explain to me why you give a shit so much about the past when just last weekend 9 people were killed, 30 shot in Chicago. If that was happening in Iraq or Afghanistan it would be all over the news. Its here in the US..just last weekend. Btw...there were over 4600 shootings there in 2016. Why doesn't that bother you more?

Naaaaa we'll keep em there

Well I also don't consume any high fructose corn syrup. Try to eat as unprocessed as possible, barring alcohol and cheeses. I don't watch TV either.

But yeah, I do realize I'm in the minority. Seeing as how celebrity gossip magazines are somehow still in business. Seriously how is that even possible?

You say that like its a bad thing

If you're pathetic enough to let yourself be enslaved, you never deserved your freedom in the first place.

A man chooses, a slave obeys.

The Strong A.I. that Elon Musk thought he destroyed last year is not dead. Soon we will all be slaves to something that isn't even a person.

There is no possible way that you aren't a white middle class American.

thanks for bumping thread was dead

>protip: this is a spiderman thread

>Seriously how is that even possible?
You needing that explained to you shows why opting out of pop culture is dumb.
You can maintain scepticism while still being able to use references that collapse big ideas down into phrases or words.
Many people don't really understand the phrase 'pyrhhic victory' because no classics taught since the 60s, unless you chase them in tertiary level.
You remain a victim of postmodernism, ignorant and strangely proud of it.

I'm finding these shit posts kinda amusing yet disappointing. No one has any with balloons ,string or other items in the turds?

wait this thread is already derailed so nvm