Is he ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/05/25/men-and-dancing
youtube.com/watch?v=_59dVv5aQlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has a pretty strong jew for a Jaw

doesnt matter if you have status

Why is he always in the kstew kinos?

No he's just a 30 year old trapped in a 13 year old's body.

>tfw while scrolling past the thumbnail I thought that was Sam and Dean Winchester

It's much easier for me to imagine being jesse than it is some chad thundercock.

I believe that's why.

He looks a bit childish but has one hell of a jaw

No he's not ugly, a bit annoying looking sure

she is his waifu

Boy I almost want to stomach that show for Dean, but nah fuck that 3 seasons was enough.

He's handsome just not macho handsome.

The answer is yes and he also cant act.

One of my cousins is 15 and she has a huge crush on him
She can't watch R-rated films on her own so she asked me to download American Ultra for her because she said "jesse with long hair makes my heart melt" or something
Admittedly he looks like something teenage girls would fawn over from some angles

This. It's an angle thing.

I liked that black and white picture of him all bald. I'd get fucked in the ass by that.

Reminder that Now you See me 3 has been greenlit. Based Jesse knows how to hold a career.

>"jesse with long hair makes my pussy gush"

You know she's probably been introduced to the BBC especially she play wholesome girl.

thanks brazil

Didn't they confirm Zombieland 2 after Deadpool was a hit? Or will it be a shit spinoff?

He's /one of us/ honestly.

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/05/25/men-and-dancing

What's his best movie?

The Double

The Social Network obviously

Shit I still haven't seen it.

BvS

>The devil gets, as usual, the most florid dialogue, and Jesse Eisenberg dispenses it with exuberant intelligence. He steals every scene. In a recent interview in Le Monde, Eisenberg discussed his approach to the role:

>Luthor becomes a character from Greek tragedy. At least, that’s how I approached it, in accord with the screenwriter. He only talks about ideas, which makes him a profoundly theatrical character. I can also play on a paradox: rendering this individual funny although he behaves in an appalling way, also showing him prone to deep depressions because of his internal conflicts. I did everything I could to theatricalize him in the extreme. I had read lots of the adventures of Superman in comic books, but it was impossible to draw on them to find a way to play Luthor. Too schematic. Too much of a caricature. I reconfigured the character as if he became in fact the center of the film.

>Eisenberg’s gleeful and inventive performance suggests that he may be at his best in a tight framework that restrains his physicality and converges his acting to vocal inflections and turns of phrase, gestures and facial expressions.

Honestly, not really.

Cafe Society

Solid 6.5/10

He looks kinda weird but he's got a good jaw

He is very good in it.

Everyone was, especially Stroll. I want to look as cool as him while smoking a cigarette.

Gangster roles are honestly easy to play.

You should strangle that little Jewess before she infects more gene lines.

This

What if I told you we're not even white?

Well I could tell that easily considering little loli has a crush on a Jew.

>15 years old
>little loli
She has big tits, user

I'm legit practicing this face in the mirror right now. I know I'm not the only one.

Rape and strangle her before it's too late user. There's enough mudbloods in the world.

Its the squint. Chick love the squint.

Rude

The Double was pure kino.

No and I find his social awkwardness to be endearing, which enhances his beauty.

Not that user but Stoll did play it very well, really 'got' the type, nice comic chops.

He's not even THAT socially awkward. He's just not a chad.

Stroll was one of the best parts. I wanted his scenes to go way longer.

Choose

>He's not even THAT socially awkward

Lol skip to 40:25
youtube.com/watch?v=_59dVv5aQlw

Both are Jewess

the jewish hooker

did you even watch the movie

Was Carrell in the wrong?

Obviously

Reminder Bruce Willis shot a couple days as Carell's part before getting the boot.

is this a joke?

kstw is like a 6 whereas blake is a 10

Fuck.
You.

I have a huge crush on KStew.

Literally two days. Everyone on set was complaining about Willis

Would have been interesting to see. I think Carell nailed it, the old Hollywood aesthetic and namedropping felt natural and lively, can't imagine the same w/ Willis.

This movie would NOT have worked with Willis.

brutal

He looks really handsome in that pic, like real boyfriend material.

t. femanon

Why are these two autistic cunts on every movie together?

Why they even initially casted him is baffling.
Isnt woody allen meant to be a 1 take director?

No. He's not conventional Chad but he's a 7 on a good day.

>Isnt woody allen meant to be a 1 take director?

I'm not sure, i've read that he doesnt do much coaching or talking to actors at all really.

It's the only way he can make up to three movies a year every year

Eh, there's not much pre or post-production compared to most films these days.

The more pressing problem for me would've been convincing myself that Willis was Jewish and was a blood relative of Jesse

post feet pls

I hope this gets an Oscar

this. post soles or GTFO.

Nah it won't
Maybe a nomination for Storaro or for some other technical whocares like costume or production design

First of all, define ugly, then we can discuss.

Blake by a mile.

What did Jesse get right that Micheal Cera didn't?

That he started off as a serious actor
Judaism
Oscar nomination