She left me this morning after 5 years together, I just want to kill myself rn, wat do

She left me this morning after 5 years together, I just want to kill myself rn, wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gKu1JDN_rQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If that's her, enjoy the rest of your life free from that fucking vegetable face.

Dump nudes

Im a 300lbs neckbeard that was the best of what I could get

Dont have any

any kids?????? If not enjoy yur fucking life bro because that child support would have killed you lmfao.

Then its a good time to get in shape and pickup somthing that resembles a human.

>she

No kids only a cat that she will probably take with her. pic related

You dated her for five years and she never sent nudes? You're better off without her.

kill yourself and then kill her
in that order

Thank you guys you really cheer me up

5 years and you never thought of proposing or oh idk doing something "life changing" like travel around the world or idk have a terrible secret keeping you two together

That cat looks like a faggot you Dodge a bullet, also hit her with a challenger

If you're too gross to get another, hit the gym and lose some weight. They're literally half the population.

Like was she even interesting as a person? Did she really make you laugh and make you think? Or was she just a better than nothing?

Like if she left then her heart wasnt in it and that means you need someone better

plenty in the fish in the sea,
dont be a faggot

She's not very pretty.

kys

It doesn't get easier user.
I've been without mine for 3 years and no other woman has been able to fill the void she left in me

She was my first real GF, we loved eachother for the first 3yrs, then she cheated on me for a first time and I forgave her but began to get all suspicious (looking at her cell, spying her fb), we lived two yrs like that and then she cheated again I forgave her again but she decided that she needed to get time for herself and cheated again and dump me this morning
>tfw

you just need to find women with bigger feminine penises. You're bound to "fill up that void" eventually...

Yes she was funny and joyful, I was happy with her. I wanted to live all my life with her

Take comfort in knowing she's sucking some other guy's dick right now. At probably this EXACT moment.

so you got dumped by an ugly, cheating whore. get fit and get some better looking women then cheat on them all. women are pieces of shit these days because society allows them to be. don't expect more out of them

That's where you fucked up. She left because you're a coward and aren't doing anything with yourself. Man up, drop a few pounds. Develop an endearing talent.

Everybody leaves; nothing matters.

All I wanna do rn is get off uni, work full time in some shitty customer service job and play vidya(which I gave up for her) all day. I'm on the path to become the fatest neckbeard in all Quebec

Damn im sorry bro

eww dude grow a pair bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks we all know that

Sorry I thought love existed

just have a wank, you'll not want to die when you remember wanking is good and endless

And the guy shes sucking off probably has a huge dick, which he'll only be able to get about half way in her unstretched pussy as he gives her the fucking OP was incapable of delivering.

heres some advice OP.

my ex gf and I had an abortion and it destroyed our relationship and the guilt and stress from it made me irrational when she eventually wanted to leave me for some other guy that I ended up getting arrested and thrown in jail for 6 months with a 3 year restraining order and 3g's in probation fee's.

what I'm trying to say is life is hard but understand you cant make someone love you and you need to cherish what time people do spend with you ok.

and never lose sight on what you truly believe.

OP here, probably

You mean fucking ugly!

>then she cheated on me for a first time and I forgave
>then she cheated again I forgave her again
>and cheated again

You're a dumb fuck.

You should stop drinking. Just saying.

Thanks man I never thought I'd get that type of support here.

well she is kinda ugly in the face so i wouldn't sweat it to much OP
why would you want to be with someone who doesnt want to be with you
also being single is awesome

Even better, move on, she doesn't give a shit about you.

Op here, like I said... Im a retard I love that ugly whore

She's is some other dude's problem now. Live your life for you, don't let it be defined by others, who you date etc. The only way to true happiness. Trust me old fag here.

Play doom. The new one. That shit is fun. I forget about all my misery when I play it

This is my first night without her in 5years, not even a "love you" or a "good night" text... I'm surrounded by her clothes since we lived together, it's very hard.. because deep down in my heart I still love her

I don't do drugs or drink actually. I'm just your average 20 yo who watches a little to much anime and is average at pretty much everything

I get how your feeling user. you might get really bad stomach pains from the things left undone, or start thinking things that aren't right but remember that all of this will truly pass and I'm not just saying that.

I still love my ex but I see now I didn't deserve her for abusing her all those years.

if she were to come back now Id have to tell her no because we aren't meant for one another anymore. ill never get over the abortion but I can learn to maybe forgive myself and her for it all.

And currently banging at the moment

I had a similar experience with this game. Shit's so good you forget that you hate yourself.

You're an infant. A total pussy. I blame your parents. It is time to move on. She obviously has.

Everything you're saying is a reason she left you. Reread your posts and don't be that.

Mods

I went to my mom's today to cry in her arms, feeling that the only person that will never leave me is her.

Post her nudes

and u sir probably dont understand that a man can have more emotions than hate and
lecherousness

Ok, this has to be a troll if this is OP.

No it isn't, my mother is very importsnt to me

No it isn't, my mother is very important to me

>wat do
breath. wait. It'll get better.

post nudes and masturbate to the, it's cathartic

You were with that fat piece of shit for five years? Man, you wasted a lot of time, get in shape and get someone better.

So many newfags up in this shit
The only solution is to kys.

one day she'll die and leave you. Better get used to it now

the solution is to fuck other women
or at least try

Listen to this op
youtu.be/gKu1JDN_rQc

post tits, get on tinder, fuck other bitches, problem solved