Is there any good rap music now?

Is there any good rap music now?
I mean honestly who the fuck is Lil Uzi and why does he sound like Lil Waynes semen talking?

Pic related. Dude actually has flow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzc3_b_KnHc
youtube.com/watch?v=_eLryuBCO-M
youtube.com/watch?v=251cxou3yR4
youtube.com/watch?v=qg_7saEbnwE
youtube.com/watch?v=TUGxvvYDIwg
youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
youtu.be/SQaVDjZovTg
youtu.be/L_XJ_s5IsQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

woah a thread i don't see every day

also bump

$uicideboy$ specifically ruby.
His flows are like a Jamaican person talking fast

Who gives a fuck about flow. I listen to music to be entertained. Lil uzi lil yachty 21 savage etc are fucking entertaining. You dont understand rap and should stick to linkin park or whatever cringey white people shit you dig. Also i can guarantee youre a logic eminem or childish gambino fan

>Give me Shekels Goyim while I make breakfast.

You ask this as if rap music was ever good.

ASAP Rocky, Ferg, Mob

first off tf do u have against eminem he best everyone you just listed dumfuck. and who ever said anything about rap music not being entertaining. you just came here to hate gtfo my thread bitch,

Witt lowry

What if I don't find rap entertaining but other genres of music much more entertaining? Rap = crap

I wonder how Sup Forums will feel considering the fact that he's a jew. but seriously though lil dicky (aka firm handshake) goes hard. and his raps are funny too

OP here
youtube.com/watch?v=rzc3_b_KnHc

muh nigga Barry O

Lil Yachty and Uzi Vert are the best rappers of all time.

LUM

Right? he killed on the freshman freestyle. the other guys were so fucking bad it was laughable.

youtube.com/watch?v=_eLryuBCO-M

The underground is doin it right now. Suicideboys, Lil Peep, Oliver Francis, Fat Nick, Pouya.

This dude's garbage.

Listen to Kanye West MBDTF if you haven't already

Pouya is actually fucking amazing.
Forgot how him honestly.

kanye is ehh tbh.

>rap
>music
Choose

Aesop

Compounding consonants and double entendres in rapid succession does not make you the best in fact its quite easy and rappers were doing it for decades before em (big daddy kane twista busta rhymes) He was just more commercially successful. Music is an art form. It does not require structure and it doesnt have to fit in your perfect vision to be deemed "good" I love all music and all artists but these comparisons are pointless. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder faggot

dem trips

Ever heard Russell Westbrook on a Farm? Definitely my favorite song by Dicky. Maybe my favorite rap song period, which is crazy.

Some artists I fuck with, old and new.
>Pusha T
>Kanye
>Tyler, the Creator
>Vince Staples
>Maxo Kream
>Playboi Carti
>Unotheactivist
>Lil Peep
>Asap Rocky
>Asap Ferg
>Ski Mask the Slump God
>Travis Scott
>Da$h
>$uicideboy$
>Pouya
>Fat Nick
>Ramirez
>Black Smurf
>Robb Bank$
>Migos
>Ethereal
>ThouXanBanFauni
>Future
>Carrington Cash
>Ghostmane

Just a few off the top of my head, but probably the main ones. Tryna go to a Lil Peep show in November.

My nigga

>Lil Dickey
>KYS

Thats fine user everyone is entitled to their opinion. Im black so naturally I grew up on rap so I guess my interest is like a cultural thing. I still like all genres of music

damn man everyone hatin so much

I like both lil uzi and linkin park Im really torn on this one

youtube.com/watch?v=251cxou3yR4
Best song i've ever heard.

Rock

Get underground man. Not that faggy clown shit either. I'm talking vinnie paz immortal technique Jedi mind tricks, fatass beats with dope was rhymes.

Run the jewels. Even though I don't agree with them politically, their music fucking bangs.

Kendrick Lamar's XXX is my favorite rap song right now

I don't pay much attention to the genre anymore though. Most artists are tuned into their niche market of [millennial_demographic_here.bmp] that I just feel pandered to.

Lil yachty is dumb nigger who doesn't even know wtf a clarinet is.. Tyler the creator, gambino, and j cole are real shit the rest is a nigger shit show of mumble bullshit.

rap hasn't been good in years

Hip Hop as a whole has changed from what it was even a few years ago. What will get an artist success has changed pretty drastically. Lil Dicky 100% sucks ass and is garbage compared to the guys who are up and coming and will dominate the rap game alongside kendrick. I fucking hate 21 Savage but bank account makes me want to drive through englewood, buy some crack, smoke it, pick up a prostitute and fuck the absolute shit out of her. That song is gangster as shit and goes hard as fuck. Nowadays any song that fucking slaps is going to go big. That's just what the people want now

If you like that type of music, check out Ramirez, his new album on soundcloud is lit asf and he has some colab with suicideboys

Nice bait faggot Lil yachty is seriously the greatest of all time

don't even lie "blow that dick like a cello" is the funniest verse in years

Vinnie Paz

Bitches don't know about Asheru

Oh its fuckin hilarious but its just so idiotic I don't get how people love it.

I enjoy linkin park as well dont know why i used them as an example but I hate when small minded fucks claim Eminem lil dickey macklemore or logic are the most talented and respected. Its fucking bullshit. They are parasitic artist. The same thing that happened to rock will happen to rap and im just not ready yet

I really liked him on that Sarcophagus III track

jazz is the mother of hip hop

Cello*

Fuck yes

And punk rock is his brother

I was referencing this

All i know about him is that he did the boondocks intro and hes from wash dc like me

fucking love Death Grips
Exmilitary
Money Store
Jenny Death
all albums

Y'all are forgetting about one of the best groups in hip hop rn. Flatbush Zombies. They're flow is fast and hits hard, also very lyrical

lil dicky's a master at milking pretentious stoner college guys m8

boondocks has great music

lil dicky is garbage I bet you jerk off to a poster of eminem you have hung up in your moms basement/your bedroom. Uzi slaps hard as shit and lil wayne is the realest nigger of all time because he doesnt support the cuckold circlejerk that is BLM. KYS you fucking faggot

This. Also remember that fag asher roth

Its in the UK underground somehow
Pretty much anything on that label is great.

These guys even got to spit on a beat by dj Premier.
youtube.com/watch?v=qg_7saEbnwE

Flatbush zombies and pouya

Death grips are never going to have the fame but they've influenced this entire generation of hip hop

You are a kunt.

A Kunt.

lil yachty is a nigger who has collabed with nautica AKA the whitest clothing brand of all time. Racism is over. Thanks yachty

Bones makes good music

Yeah the kidnap oprah episode when they played like 3 or 4 madvillain songs. Madvillainy was my shit after that. I enjoy nigger mumble trap rap but DOOM is god

No. Rap is dead. Now its autotuned computer garbage with (insert black guy) with (insert random name)

Listen to some NF, he's decent.

I love NF and Witt. Great rappers

go look up a video of a travi$ Scott Concert and tell me rap is dead. Rap is more alive now than it ever will be. Travi$ scott is now what rage against the machine was in the 90s. We're watching a musical revolution. If you think rap is bad now wait 20 years and you'll be wishing you had the rap of today

It still exists. You just need to know where to find it

youtube.com/watch?v=TUGxvvYDIwg

You listened to Outro yet? Shit was dope.

Do they all have Down Syndrome?

You do sound like the guy who likes Lil Dicky's lol so FANNY XD music. Hes a watered down version of Eminem out for middle schoolers and Pillow Talking is fucking garbage.
Also
>liking anything by a Jew

Get played, goyim

Yeah, it was

Finally, a good fucking opinion

> he listens to nigger ooga booga music
> come home to white man's music

>Migos

You lost all credibility

Kill yorself

youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ

I think this is what people are against. But it makes money.

>looks for good rapper
>posts absolute shit tier fuckface awful one
Boi

>Pic related. Dude actually has flow.
kys

Don da da - letter to god.

Best track I ever heard.

youtu.be/SQaVDjZovTg

Lupe Fiasco's The Cool is underrated

"Rap" is a four-letter word. Its "k" is silent.

Really? Chinese+Nigga=Chigga?

Logic
Kendrick Lamar

Listen to Cross the Country, and tell me Takeoff didn't body that shit. Trap Dab is some good shit by them too. I don't fuck with a lot of their newer shit.

kys rich chigga is a god among men

logic??? kys

BROCKHAMPTON CHECK EM OUT NOW

black people are just better at music

Dude does comedy rap only because of his voice. He said it himself. Also if you want good rap you aren't gonna find it unless you go pre 2000's. Otherwise you need hip hop fam. Only hip hop worth a damn you most likely won't catch on the radio. Like another user said you'll have to get the underground shit like Jedi mind tricks, immortal technique, killah priest, etc. I suppose Jurassic 5 and Deltron are some decent mainstream hip hop

Pink Guy obviously.

I'm socially alienated and don't particularly study musicians, because I don't usually get to talk about what I like, so I just like how certain songs sound regardless of genres. So when I hear Uzi and the likes at work, the guys all love it, but I don't get much out of it besides a catchy melody and beat with some clever lines. Is there more to it that I don't know of? When I ask them they say it's just the beat. But I can't help but wonder if there's more to it

Don't think they've influenced this generation a ton. Maybe Brockhampton a little, but overall we haven't seen much of their influence yet. We will though in the next few years.

ghostemane

Jonwayne isn't bad.

this is better than rap
youtu.be/L_XJ_s5IsQc