If he makes it through his first term and gets re-elected...

If he makes it through his first term and gets re-elected, what do you predict will be his greatest accomplishment over the next 8 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/1520121539/ref=cm_sw_r_taa_7YNLzb8BNEDCG
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/897967384966840321
youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

getting re-elected

Not getting impeached lol, that nigga guilty af

Starting a war using 140 characters or less...

this . . .or starting WW3

WINNING WWIII

his golf handicap

He won't. He is going to resign before the end of his first term.

hes already done the impossible by getting elected stirring up the world i intend to keep him in office

Bringing the national debt down to zero.

Not at the rate he's been playing golf on his own properties. He's going to outspend Dubya and Obama put together.

I was promised a wall

where the fuck is it?

>accomplishment
All he'll ever do is give the white supremacists a veneer of respectability. There's a very good chance he'll wind up in prison.

Aquí te tenemos tu puto muro, pinche gringo de mierda. Lo erigimos para protegernos de tu gente estúpido y ávaro, que se queden esos putitos en su pozo de ignorancia y que se ahoguen con su propio veneno.

proving once and for all that america is a bunch of idiots.

Pardoning himself

killing all gays, non-whites, and non-christians

That way there is no one left to persecute straight white christians like people have been doing since the founding of the nation

Keeping up his healthy looking tan.
Or maybe a hole in one.

Dante

And you believe The Donald could accomplish that?

That guy is to dumb to find his ass with both his hands or to stink while shitting.

You think he wants to rid the country of gays and coloreds? That idiotic. You realize everything you hate about him was manufactured by the libtard media right? Liberals try to make shit up to get every republican president impeached. Never works, just wastes money.

Surviving til the election.

By now, the normies have had it, and half the republicans have had it. This old senile fuckers done.

Duh, getting elected.

Merit based immigration system.
Cutting legal and illegal immigration numbers.
Keeping america majority white.
Killing affirmative action.
Building the wall.
Repealing obamacare.
Hopefully all of the above.

we don't speak beaner, speak american

Everything I hate about him came out of his own mouth and was done by his express orders.

You must one day realize not everyone gets their shit from TV.

Guilty of what, brainlet?

Not getting shot in the fucking head.

For that he would have to leave the golf course, keep his small thumbs of his phone tweeting bullshit and start doing his fucking job.

tl;dr:
Not going to happen.

I knew I would get exactly this reply.
n-not gunna happen! he's not gunna do anything!

Already asked and answered:

How He Won: What Happens Now & What to Do Next amazon.com/dp/1520121539/ref=cm_sw_r_taa_7YNLzb8BNEDCG

Avoiding being Gaddafi'd

>2017
>thinking drumpf will make it the end of the year

Destroying America just by existing.

At least you are not surprised to hear the truth.

But keep up your hopes. Maybe he'll deliver.

>MuriKKKans
>even cockroaches are smarter

Pence is already assuming a presidential posture to get people acclimated to what is about to happen.

To wit: His annuncement about the terror attack in Spain today. Ordinarily that is a president's duty.

I suspect Trump will resign before Thanksgiving.

>Lrn 2 translate
He said here you bitch stupid American, reply to this post or your mother dies in his her sleep

Are you stupid? Do you know what the VP even does? Holly shit.

Finally ending my life.

Head not exploding.

Sorry but your credibility plummeted the second you used the word coloreds to self appease your failing political stance.

Normally I wouldn't respond, but I thought I would be a benevolent god tonight and extend the hand of grace tonight and point out your mistakes that you might learn.

Perhaps this is foolish, but every god is a fool.

"Puto" means faggot; "puta" means whore.

You realize how idiotic he is and how little he cares about you right........

Yeah.

They break tie-votes in the Senate.

Other than that they pretty much keep their mouths shut and stay out of the way.

Ordinarily ...

Watch over the coming months as Pence takes an ever more active role.

Trump is done.

Nice reddit spacing retard. Kill yourself.

Getting dubs and trips like nobodies business.

Getting a second term and causing enormous amounts of discomfort and anger for nigs and faggots.

Pence literally shooting lightning bolts from his fingertips and electroshocking the gay out of OP. Forcing millions of gays and transvestite men with tits back into the closet.

Just the thought of the mass deportations gets me rock hard.

Catching a bullet with his nostril.

Not having a heart attack.

The guy is in his 70s and probably on a shit ton of uppers.

Those are the frail and pasty eyesockets of a man too accustomed to owning sunglasses.

His approval ratings are the worst in history for this point in a presidency, there won't be a second term

ummmmmmm fact check

too*

bless

>lrn2translate
>lrn2troll

That's not even reddit spacing, newfag.

HURR

what

do

you

call

it?

This is just fine?

You put a new line after everything?

Kill yourself

fucking idiot

This isn't how you format

sentences

you separate paragraphs this way

not individual sentences

Underrated

he will put an end to the wild nigger problem

This is the most glorious (You) I have ever seen.

So beautiful. I may cry.

Being so shitty at his job that a republicunt never ever gets elected ever again and white losers finally go the way of the dinosaur.

>Past 4+ presidents sit on their hands
>NK keeps expanding its military and is openly hostile toward US and allies
>Continue to sit on hands as they work to develop ICBMs and nukes
>Steak salesmen says to fucking knock that shit off
>WW3
Same shit is going to happen with Iran in less than 10 years.

Coloreds? Holy shit, Pop-Pop, I didn't even know you used the Internet!

becoming the richest man in the world, richer than bezos and gates combined

Honestly though, I knew half of what he was saying was bullshit while he was running but whatever. He's going to be known as a average president, he's not doing anything Obama did or Bush before him so far. What would put him over the top is this wall thats Mexico is apparently going to pay for, because then that would be something that bares physically significance in America, but I don't see that happening as well. He's really just a populist, so I see him as really a average everyday President if you look at his policies there not even right wing, the only reason people when bat shit is because he was a TV show host and he speaks like a dummy, with his huge and winning bigly and what not. People got use to the Obama speeches and when they saw him it was red alarms. He's not doing anything Sanders wouldn't have done so far besides not fixing healthcare, migration wouldn't have stopped but would have been vastly supervised. The democrats messed up with Clinton.

He cannot be kept, for He has much better things to do, a much larger purpose to fulfill. He will cast off his taint, and become...taintless.

Driving the us into the ground. Or turning the us into a hotel

His biggest accomplishment would be lasting through his first term and getting re-elected.

You don't have your own language. It's English. Imagine a language invented by Americans. Hahaha. I feel we need to add new words to our language though. Dumb doesn't quite cut it for you lot.

/thred
ALL HAIL LORD EMPORER TRUMP

Trump Trump discord/ eBAh6gE

he'll start production just before re election season, forcing americans to either vote trump again or endure the failed halfway project.

a lot like obummer did with his promises to pull the troops out of iraq.

Debt is a good thing for a nation with the strongest economy who can print its own currency. People with shitty credit subsidize those with good credit, it's why I get loans at 2% interest and leave my money in the market making 8%+

The trick is not to go into debt for stupid shit like war that doesn't have any payback.

This. It's inescapable at this point. All the shady collusion/Russian dealings aside, the largest part of the ongoing investigation is about corrupt financial dealings and money laundering. Trump's past is going to bring him down in the end...incorporate his campaign's willingness to be suckered in like dum-dums by the Russians in order to exploit for personal gain (like Flynn, Manafort and Donny Jr) and you have a clusterfuck of a situation brewing.

Not to mention all of president adult-baby's latest fumbling...making enemies with the Republicans he needs most in order to pass anything, coddling racists...literally only his "ding dang doo" base is supporting him at this point...and we're not even a year in...

Also Killing all Scientist or every person who reads books other than the bible...
Fucking Lunatics

Fucking Insane Christian

Being anti-science and anti-islam does not make Trump Christian.

Stopping world wide drought with libtard tears

Do you seriously believe yourself?

Where are these people being killed?

I can't believe your vote counts as much as normal people

This indeed

This site is sooo full of pussies.. "How dare he say violence on many sides!"

The last year has been filled with violence from the left. Shooting cops. One incident with some nut, and the right is out of control!?

>waaah cnn isn't informing me enough, therefore trump isn't doing his job waaa

Ahajaja.

And this guy loses his job for standing peacefully, with no evidence he is a member of a white supremacy group.. Lucky for the fucks in the previous picture, none of them have jobs to lose!

Everybody says that but Why do you Think that he'll be the reason to start ww3 ?

Trump needs to decide if he wants to go to jail or start WW3 to be too "busy" with world war to be investigated. He tried everything else to get the FBI investigation to stop.

>Impeaced
>Thinks not being a liberal retard is an impeachable offense

KEK

When he arrests Hillary next week
It's gonna be lit af

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/897967384966840321

Four more years of melting snowflakes into tears :^)

Assassination incoming on live TV. Wait for it.

Probably not getting impeached and having the longest sub 50 approval rating.

My sources in the time travel community say he will survive it, and he will gain support from it.

gonna really be lit when nothing happens about hillary next week.

Still lit from the landslide win Nov '16

Gonna be lit when Imran Awan's court case scheduled for Monday goes ahead as planned.

Tick tock Democrats.

Killing the mudslimes youtu.be/-i886pP5klo

Except the investigation is almost over and there isn't even a shred of evidence that he did anything at all that was wrong. Sooooo, again, not guilty of anything.. liberals butthurt levels are maxed out. Entertaining to say the least..

Starting WW3

tricking the jews into panicking and exposing every single position they've entrenched over the course of decades.

that shit took almost a full century to put into place without people knowing about it, and he got them to throw it all away in his first year out of sheer fear of both him and the normies.

all it cost us was a few statues, not like trumps not gonna made new ones twice as big and twice and great.

It's an active federal investigation, it's completely confidential one way or the other, and we know there is a grand jury. Sorry friendo, where there is smoke there is fire.