Going to set up a spy camera in female friends bathroom, will post wins after. Any tips?

Going to set up a spy camera in female friends bathroom, will post wins after. Any tips?

Yeah don't do it. 99% of people are stupid im sure you are yoo.

Go pick up litter. Maybe think twice before you breach someone's privacy

I awas goon to do it once to asian gf sister i lived with n hide it inside the exhast fan. Too much effort thou. Once sat in lounge room n secretly record her.

Get caught, go to jail.

That's just a creepy perverted road you don't want to go down, if I knew someone that was doing that I would beat the shit out of them, kys user

Have fun being filmed while you shower in jail.
>pro tip
Keep your back to the wall at all times.

OP what's your plan?

>what camera
>where will you hide it
>how will you retrieve it

What's up with this phone case? Is that a flip up mirror for the camera?

Yup. The prism slides over the camera lens so you can shoot at a 90 degree angle. Only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't fold flat against the case.

Stupid thing to risk OP. If you must do it, find a situation where its someone using your own bathroom. She'll notice anything out of the ordinary in hers.

Wth happened to Sup Forums? This place used to be full of deviants now is like a fucking white Knight fest.

This place is full of people who think gender is a state of mind instead of the cock swinging between your legs. What do you expect.

alot of us grew up got jobs and learned real live morals

I guess it's not that different from sharing nudes of an ex but there is just something creepy and wrong about it

True

Come on now, some of us only think he shouldn't do it because of the risk of getting caught, not out of respect for her privacy.

OK good

Don't get caught

Gold

"real live morals" AND lurking in Sup Forums??

you have to pick one, not both

If you want to be alpha don't seratipitiously film her taking a shit, hidden cam while you fuck her, that's the problem with Sup Forums most of you fucks sneak around and act like little worms and say shit like "why am I beta" and "why am I a 30 year old kissless virgin" well I got news for you it's because when you constantly do creepy beta shit like this it destins you to a life of fapping and fucking $800 pervo loli dolls, am I the only one who sees the correlation?

user getting caught only makes it better.

Do it OP. And delete system32 while you're at it.

OP here, I'm doing it

You faggots need to leave Sup Forums now

That's a horrible idea.

Yeah, don't.

Kys
Your time here is over oldfag

>>>>/reddit/

Is the perfect safe place for you x

dont do it just yet, you wanna think logically