Ur mums cunt

ur mums cunt
opinion on swiss gun laws

Other urls found in this thread:

mattinopadova.gelocal.it/regione/2017/03/29/news/fucili-rottamati-dal-ce-ri-mant-dell-esercito-1.15112695
padovaoggi.it/cronaca/traffico-armi-esercito-cerimant-padova.html
lastampa.it/2017/03/29/italia/cronache/cerimant-di-padova-lesercito-sospende-i-due-responsabili-del-traffico-darmi-xEdPBYSWKUECB8Fbr8EzGP/pagina.html
brusselstimes.com/rss-feed/6819/weapons-proofhouse-of-liege-arrest-warrant-issued-for-director
cdc.gov/nchs/data/ahcd/nhamcs_emergency/2013_ed_web_tables.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/vdhb.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they had CC the laws would be about perfect.

Inferior to Australian gun laws

>a wrench
jesus christ this has to be fake

Probably isn't. We have a similar law, it's illegal to carry tools that can be used as weapons without a reasonable excuse.

>opinion on swiss gun laws
Worse than gun law in most US states. Swiss gun law is a meme.

Most states.

Swiss gun laws are much looser than Cali, NY, NJ, MA, HI, MD and CT.

If Switzerland was a state it'd rank on low-middle tier in gun laws. Yes, compared to Alaska the laws are strict. Compared to those states or the rest of the world however, they are very liberal. American gun laws are the laxest, followed by Switzerland, Czech Republic then Canada.

>Canada
>>mag capacity restrictions
>>no suppressors
>>no carry
>>individual guns banned by look (AK family)
"lax laws"

This 100%
What's the point of a gun if I can't keep it on me while walking around?

For the millionth time. They're too restrictive.

Well, having fun for one. Then you can use them to shoot home invaders and niggers during the upcoming race war, or government officials if it came to that. And you could just carry illegally because it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

about the same as the U.S.'s

If pocket knifes are controlled why the fuck aren't machetes? Even in the U.S. you have to be 18 to buy a machete

mate the U.S. has max capacity restrictions as well as Suppressor restrictions in some cases. In all reality there isn't any countries where gun laws are to terribly strict, it's just easier than others in some countries.

>mate the U.S. has max capacity restrictions
Only in shit states.
>as well as Suppressor restrictions in some cases
Only in shit states. Federal law only requires a tax stamp and a letter to the ATF.

>Body armor is a prohibited weapon

Best gun laws. I want the same in Poland - registered ammunition, tests, not allowed in public spaces etc.

Romania has really tight gun laws. Even if you own a gun, it can only be used as a last resort( you can shoot back only at someone shooting at you).
I bought a bow for self defense and it would probably be quite capable to kill those damn sandniggers

>Romania has really tight gun laws.
I know. My condolences.
>Even if you own a gun, it can only be used as a last resort( you can shoot back only at someone shooting at you).
Sure. But getting jailed is still better than being dead.
>I bought a bow for self defense and it would probably be quite capable to kill those damn sandniggers
Better than nothing, but I wouldn't count on it.

>being jailed is better than being dead
In a country where every prison is an overfilled anal destruction orgy I doubt that.

Still better than being dead maybe.

Imo it should be possible for anyone that isn't clinically retarded/insane to buy a gun and have it at home.

Open carry should be allowed too, but the operator should be just as qualified as a cop.

Concealed carry > open carry doe

If we give guns to whites we unfortunately also give them to muslims. So for the sake of our security i do not support it for countries that have a terrorist problem or for countries within the Schengen area. Switzerland does not have this problem, but if it ever became a problem there would be no way to revise their laws.

tl;dr no because of terrorism

Heard you guys were talking about guns...

Can i come play with my 2.9" non locking blade... i promise i have a good reason for carrying it

Terrorists get guns anyway, they don't go through legal routes. What you're only doing is disarming law abiding citizens.

Sure, why not? A knife is more a tool than anything else.

>disarming law abiding citizens
for most terrorists and thugs, getting guns by black market is out of question.That means they have to get guns through other ways. They could steal them from the gun owners, or have someone else buy them.

No, they get their guns from the government. Here's an example:

mattinopadova.gelocal.it/regione/2017/03/29/news/fucili-rottamati-dal-ce-ri-mant-dell-esercito-1.15112695
padovaoggi.it/cronaca/traffico-armi-esercito-cerimant-padova.html
lastampa.it/2017/03/29/italia/cronache/cerimant-di-padova-lesercito-sospende-i-due-responsabili-del-traffico-darmi-xEdPBYSWKUECB8Fbr8EzGP/pagina.html

Italian logistics centre responsible for destroying old law enforcement and military weapons as well as firearms confiscated from criminals has been selling a huge amount of arms to the black market.

Here's another example:

brusselstimes.com/rss-feed/6819/weapons-proofhouse-of-liege-arrest-warrant-issued-for-director

Anti-gun expert on the new firearms directive gets jailed for selling firearms on the black market. Creating a market for himself.

Government officials, Police and military lose weapons all the damn time, and it's a simple fact that no matter what you do, bad guys will still have guns. Your attempts to curb the so-called gun crime will only make it impossible for citizens to defend themselves.

our gun laws are fucking based

Guns for self defence are a meme. Prove me wrong.

There you go.

Provide evidence that the externalities like accidents (people shot by toddlers) don't outweigh it.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/ahcd/nhamcs_emergency/2013_ed_web_tables.pdf

Table 16. Firearms accidents are rare enough that they're counted in with drowning and every other type of accident not listed.

Besides, you're moving the goal posts. DGUs and accidents aren't directly comparable.

If a person owning a gun has a higher probability of killing him than not owning a gun, than the self defense argument is a meme.
How many people deal with home invasions compared to the number of people who shoot themselves out of carelessness? How much is their safety improved by having a gun in that scenario? Even your graph has people with guns getting injured.
Both accidents and home invasions are a tiny minority, but it's what it comes down to if 'safety' is your argument for guns. Does a gun statistically improve your safety?

>If a person owning a gun has a higher probability of killing him than not owning a gun, than the self defense argument is a meme.
No it isn't, because the life of the victim of an unlawful attack and the lives of idiots shooting each other are not equivalent.
>How many people deal with home invasions compared to the number of people who shoot themselves out of carelessness?
bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/vdhb.txt
Roughly 3.7 million burglaries, roughly 1 million with household member present, resulted in 266,560 victims of violent crime due to home invasion. Far fewer people shoot themselves or each other by accident.
>How much is their safety improved by having a gun in that scenario?
A substantial amount, considering that a firearm is the best method of self-defense.
>Even your graph has people with guns getting injured.
Yes, it won't make you invulnerable, but it is the best method of self-defense.
>Both accidents and home invasions are a tiny minority, but it's what it comes down to if 'safety' is your argument for guns.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
From 55k to 4.7 million defensive gun uses per year. There are no way near as many accidents involving firearms in clapistan. But this isn't even just about safety and security, this is about rights. People use motor vehicles unresponsibly all the time, but I don't see you crying for a car ban.
>Does a gun statistically improve your safety?
Yes. Criminally generally don't want to get shot.

Anyone that is stupid enough to let a child get anywhere near a weapon deserves to be shot.