Can i save rancid butter? So i made cannabutter but my oven was broke and couldnt make anything...

Can i save rancid butter? So i made cannabutter but my oven was broke and couldnt make anything. 4 weeks later ovens back and i just remembered i had the butter but didnt put it in the freezer... It was inside a bag out of the sunlight that probably didnt get much higher then 20 C and was usually less.

Much worse on this side but alot of weed went into making this so i dont wanna throw it out, any suggestions?

i cant imagine that would be possible to salvage

Hi op it will be fine, cheers

Nope. It'll just make you sick. Learn from your mistakes.

It's still butter. A month is a really long time for something to sit at room temperature. Proper storage would be like 40 F

I would recommend that you stop being a drug obsessed waste of life and throw out the butter.

EAT IT, FAGGOT.

Do it

make pancakes or something with it

Ripcurl wallet? Are you 12? Does your velcro wallet still have the chain attached?

No clue. From a distillation pov. One could revarvest chemicals.

That hardly seems enough to even make up a stick, which would be enough to make cookies or brownies. I say don't do it. It won't get you as fucked up as you think and it will just make you sick.

Whiskey tango spotted

So if you boiled it so to speak then you would be biologically safe... maybe a reboot so to speak. No clue if the desired aspects 2ill survive though

well if you cook it all the bacteria will die but if the bacteria created any toxic substances while growing those will probably still remain

do with that what you will

this is some retard science but OP should totally do it

Stop being a little fucking bitch asking people on b what you should do and just eat the fucking shit you fucking pussy dipshit

At first I didnt plan to even ask around but after reading about pre-refrigeration rancidity restoration in an old newspaper article and combined with the fact that we usually keep butter out anyway I thought it might be worth it
Im using shitty boxed brownies for this and the recipe called for only 40 grams of butter

Unless its some crazy fucking shit the temp will kill it.. but lets go crazy. Boil it and inhale the vapors.

Nah its a pretty old wallet i got for a birthday and im not into wasting stuff as you can see

Dubs & you melt it then inject the melted cannabutter directly between your toes

Sorry dude no dubs for you so now you gotta tell me how to reclaim this

Just make one of those mug-cakes & sell it to someone you dont like.

Dude. If you cook it then youre good. On a chem basis if it didnt work then edibles wouldnt exist. These supposed toxins produced by the dead bio life forms cannot hurt you. They are byproducts of death. Not life.

Make cheese with it no?

I can make cheese with it?

You may get a high from it, but you'll be puking and shitting your guts out for the next day or so.
And that'll really harsh your mellow.