Can we have a thread about mental illness that has nothing to do with traps?

Can we have a thread about mental illness that has nothing to do with traps?
Mental illness thread.
Me, myself and I have a borderline personality and schizophrenia and alcoholism. Ama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4zluA60hjs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_depressive_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

You bros are letting me sit in the rain right here...

It could be a feels thread if you want.
Depression is a mental illness after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4zluA60hjs

depression is not a mental illness you fucking retard, that's like saying a broken bone or cancer is a mental illness

i literally always think about killing myself...always talking to myself about wanting to go home..always think people are talking about me..

if depression isn't a mental illness then what is it

Thing is: I'm not physically ill. I'll have to endue this for another 50 years or such. Fuck that.
>retard alert
>Major depressive disorder (MDD), also known simply as depression, is a mental disorder characterized by at least two weeks of low mood [...]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_depressive_disorder

*endure

My ex had really bad anxiety and depression and shit like that
(The real stuff not like the edgy 15 year olds)

She thought I was using her for sex and that I didn't love her
She cut cause of me
I miss her sometimes
I never meant to hurt her

Fuck mental illnesses for making shit difficult

That was my rant

ASPD here

I see, I see.

symptom usually caused by a mental illness, although not exclusively.

>I'm not physically ill
you're lucky, some people have munchowsins (idk how to fucking spell it) which their brain convinces them as having something wrong with their body.
imagine being sick but incapable of curing it because it's all in your head
or worse imagine actually being sick
and being too sick in the head to acknowledge/remember it, and suffer the symptoms/ailments your life

this existence is cruel, and every parent is nothing more than an inconsiderate sadist danming us to this miserable existence.

Brother is mentally ill. Trapped inside an all encompassing paranoid story about how the world wants to grind him to dust because he won't fuck a girl he doesn't want. He gets messages from basically every single detail in every single situation he is. Its like hearing voices but with letters (printed or initials from e.g. clothes, colours, etc.).

Has become worse over the past couple of months, cut off all social contacts but still works.

He doesn't recognise it as an illness. In Germany, you cannot treat a person against his will so we basically wait and watch until he is so much fucked that he agrees to treatment.

Fucking brutal.

>you cannot treat a person against his will
that's very sad. what if their illness is incapable of allowing them to realize they're sick?
like in your brothers case he immediately thinks treatment doctors are out to kill him rather than treat him, thus he'll always refuse treatment

Ya well. You don't know me, obviously.
>imagine being sick but incapable of curing it because it's all in your head
That's how I feel all day.
I've had deliriums from all the alcohol. You can not have an idea how thy felt. Gruesome.
>this existence is cruel, and every parent is nothing more than an inconsiderate sadist danming us to this miserable existence.
word

Samething with my ex..she used to do heavy drugs and would blame it on me(still does)made me turn to cocaine as well..made us worse mentally..lost alot of weight,friends and time with that girl...i let her go last year and ive been 3 or 4 months sober :/...i still feel like shit everyday...i feel like i could fall back again eny moment

its a mood that some people get when there sad, its advanced extended sadness emotion
>this retard believes everything he reads on the internet
my mom does that exact thing, you both are ignorant fools who think you know shit but actually are clueless

>I've had deliriums from all the alcohol.
alcohol is bottom tier drug anyway, why bother with the poison?

Is there a word for wanting to die out of curiosity? I dont think im depressed...i hate myself but not to the point where i wanna commit suicide...i just really want to know what it feels like not to be me

OP here.
I've wandered around for two years with HPPD/paranoid schizophrenia before getting treatment. Treatment = antipsychotics= not an easy step.

Because of low self worth, depression and all that stuff. Wanting to die and such.

what hallucinations do you have?

dissociative drugs are really good at giving you out of body experiences
or just watch a movie, that can easily put you into a different mindset.

technically with every fleeting moment in time you're a different person

yea but it's a painful way to kill yourself.
there's much better highs with much less risk of suffering on the way out

I mean... That's what the DSM-5 defines it as. Are you really acting high and fucking mighty because that was a link to Wikipedia?

>keep talking out of your ass

You don't want to know and I can not tell you.
Imma try:
Imagine a thousand murders, demons, flesh, bones, cancer, parasites on the one site and A space station, a massively erupting volcano and a giant Spaceshuttle on the other site.
I tried.
There was my jacket levitating above my chair, playing guitar, a policeman arresting me for killing my grandma. The sixth sense irl.

"Suicidal ideation" is the term you're looking for, I believe.

Depression is a mental illness when last way longer than any "mood" would. Borderline stupid maybe.

Not legal here. Always laced and overpriced.

>talking out of my ass
>my psychologist literally went point by point on the symptoms to confirm my diagnosis with me
K. Whatever you say, bud.

>Calls Wikipedia borderline stupid
Okay, mate. You know better.

That's exactly his problem. He can't realize he is ill. He is incapable of escaping his nightmare world.

> sad
Yes. I think it is harsh but also I think it is a good way to avoid abuse of treatment.
A doc once said: You have a right to treatment but also there is a right to be ill.

At what point did you accept treatment/your illness and how are you today?

All your illnesses are related to your use of crystalmethamphetamines other peoples prescription pills and your inability to accept the truth. Oh and your homosexuality thing too.

when shizos claim visions, do they mean vivid dreams they end up believing were real?
or are they concious throughout the ordeal?

I've noticed it one day after the bad trip, which is unusual.
I felt it every time I smoked a spliff (I was/am a fool, I know)
I went to the ward when I was on the verge of doing something very very stupid.

what? i didn't mention any drugs in peticular :/

Mixed.
Sometimes I can't tell the difference, but it's rare.
C'mon
What fun drugs are not illegal?

>Yes. I think it is harsh but also I think it is a good way to avoid abuse of treatment.
indeed, but do the authorities not treat people who are suicidal or a threat to society?
if they don't believe in treatment because they don't believe they're sickness is the cause for their suicidal tendancies..

>What fun drugs are not illegal?
plenty depending on which country you visit.

OP says he has borderline personality disorder. wasn't talking anything about Wikipedia.

I don't have the money to travel to farther India
I'm gonna see Egypt soon. Are there opiates available in the pharmacies?

So you didn't experience it when you were sober?
True. If he would threaten/hurt others or himself we could force treatment.
But he still works and superficially functions well in society.

alcoholism
substance abuse
depression
generalized anxiety
panic

Been too compromised to be diagnosed by psych with anymore more exotic. I suspect I just have OCD that explains away that shopping list of disorders above.

>Baclofen 30mg/day
>Lyrica 300mg/day
>Mirtazapine never/it makes me fat

I just want benzos ffs. Anyone here got a lifetime benzo script? what's that experience like?

I did, just not as much.

>lifetime benzo script
Things like this exist?
Holy bro!
Wanna have much!

Mental illness is spiritual illness unless its neurological.

OP here. Gaslighting has brought me here. You can't deny the existence of PTSD.

I don't even know myself. That's why I'm asking what's the deal with benzos?

I got lyrica for nerve pain a year back, no one has ever told me 'this is your last script'. It's great for anxiety and my nerve pain is for life so I'm assuming it's life long?

>alcoholism
>substance abuse
addiction is the same thing, no need to specify which drug you're dependent on

he wasn't denying their existance, just claiming it's an issue which rellies outside that of physical brain problems

Maybe we should order some "research chemicals" acrylfentanyl or whatever.

>he wasn't denying their existance, just claiming it's an issue which rellies outside that of physical brain problems
I'm fine with that because it says it's not my fault.

I'm gay.

My dad is not pleased with this fact. Completely homophobic.

Half the time his homophobia doesn't even make sense.

>Fishing show on TV in the living room
>Watching it with mom and dad
>Mom: "I don't have the patience for that kind of stuff"
>Me:"It doesn't feel like too long when you're out there"
>Dad:"Time flies when you're a faggot."
>Go to my room

It's getting ridiculous. He goes out of his way to respond to everything I do by calling me a fag.

What do I do?

I tell you: SAME!
Thing is funny. He always hangs around with someone of my age. Everyone knows that he likes 20 y/o boys but him.

Maybe move out?

Or stop being a faggot?

Or quit being a whiny faggot?

Or kill him after raping him?

Or make it worse by leaving a folder of pics of you and your boitoi on your family computer titled, bottom2bottom

>I'm fine with that because it says it's not my fault.
well it's kind of implied, considering you can fix spiritual problems with the right habits and beliefs.

think of it think way, one experience brainwashed you into your current sick state of mind, thus brainwashing yourself to become "healthy" or to simply counter the harmful brainwashing, is required.
regardless it wont be easy to fix.

homosexuals aren't mentally ill user. unless you have a scat fetish or enjoy dipping your dick into shit it/having your asshole destroyed (falls under self harm) it really isn't an issue.

There are different types of depression but major depressive disorder is indeed a mental illness caused by the imbalance of chemicals in the brain and a lack of serotonin. Other types of depression can be temporary like your broken bone analogy, but others are genuine disorders

wait a minute this is copy pasta
fucker.

Maybe stop having a simple personality. Become sensitive for peoples problems.

would u fuck a qt trap after drinking too much? or would u do it without drinking at all regardless?

I'm not gonna be sensitive for any fag.

You/him know that society mocks faggots. Yet chose to come out of the closet anyway. Wanna be a faggot, then deal with the mockery.

Or move out and live on own.

>my mom does that exact thing, you both are ignorant fools who think you know shit but actually are clueless
>speaking to yourself

Ya okay.
>et chose to come out of the closet
>implying I have a choice

>falling for copy pasta
>being this mad
shiggydiggy

nobody comes out and tells the world they're straight
stop being a special snowflake.

also that was copy pasta and fuckoff with your faggot derailment

Id'd do that every time! I'm not ugly but very, very shy.

>knowing it's copypasta
>no life outside 4chin
Roodypoo

Everytime someone calls me a special snowflake Imma gonna post this picture.

LOL dude. get over yourself. that shits funny. Maybe not his worst joke but just start rating them, when they're shit be like do better dad

>being a faggot who posts copypasta
>complains about people using word of the month insults
top kek. as if your dumbass ever conjured up an original thought in your entire life. stupid 12 year old shitbird can only parrot memes he's read on here countless time

Derealization and major depression.
I'm not here, ever. Just watching myself from across the street. Sucks dick.

I was almost completing in at a state level surfing semi professionally and anxiety caused me to not leave the house for 2 years.

whats your Attack Speed?

wat wat wat?
I didn't post any copypasta.
You are being confused.
>The picture is nearly twelve years old. You think I downloaded it by the age of 5 or what.
>Obviously a newfag for not remembering the motivational poster era.

you dont need that shit man. keep at it. you are doing very good

>self diagnosed retards wearing mental illness like a badge of honor.
stfu

I'm so fucking ill i can't go to school and get an education, everybody supports me, Family and friends. I should be happy.
I have 2 options.

>Flip burgers my entire life.
>Do crime.

Only reason i don't do the second is because i don't want to hurt them. Sometimes i wish i didn't have them, they're too kind. fuck me, help me

This

You won't belief it but my mental illness is real and diagnosed by a doctor.

Milptsdfaghere ama

Flip burgers

You serious? How man, how? my entire life.

I'd say it's the best option you can have.
It'd be a relatively stable life.

Extremely underrated post

PTSD from abusive childhood. nothing compared to the milfags but still keeps me from sleeping decently most nights and I'll go into fight-or-flight mode with certain sounds. Only person that knows is my wife, honestly pretty ashamed to still be suffering over shit that happened 10 years ago but I guess it's normal

Yeah you're properly right.
fuck me

Dw user you and I are one in the same. Im child abuse is what the ptsd is about but it was uncovered and went full blown because of my military service. Mortuary affairs really fucking blows.

Guys I've known in those kinda jobs long-term that stayed sane/happy with their lives it was all about their hobbies and such. Welding, painting, water skiing, whatever it is, just find something you're good at and be the best you can even if it doesn't mean shit in the scheme of things.

>PTSD from abusive childhood
>10 years ago
>my wife
You are doing great.

narcolepsy and "idiopathic hypersomnia" (AKA "there's something wrong that makes you tired but we're not positive what it is")

Thanks man

major depressive disorder reporting in.

any schizophrenics here every try lsd or any other sort of hallucinogens? genuinely curious what the experience would be.

I ripped apart a piece of paper because I thought a camera was hidden in it. Satisfied?

Yea I feel like the military would be a fucking terrible idea for me. The whole drill sergeant thing would be a little too close to home, best case scenario I'd go apeshit and wash out, worst case I'd break down and get carried out. Either way not my best day ever.

What made mortuary affairs such a problem, beyond the obvious?