No one likes AIDS Moby

No one likes AIDS Moby.

I unironically like him
And I like Josh too

Same, the only guys who really suck are those clowns from Canada. I'm ashamed of my country

I actually unironically like jack.

Why is Jay so oily?

I like him and that Paul Rudd joke was funny. Not everyone can be Mike

How do I start with these guys, what's a good viewing guide

I like Jack too, he's better on BotW

Sick fucks.

It's the light sheen of handsomeness.

Jack and Jill review would be a good start, also Flyin' Ryan'

Jack was much better than Jay this video

Jack came across as a guy who genuinely enjoyed Blade as a kid and while somewhat grown out of it, still enjoys it and appreciates it for silly fun

Jay is just a pompous faggot who looks down on any movie that pretending to enjoy doesn't increase his social/intellectual standing

Pick a film you've watched and see their opinion on it.
If it's about "entertaining" episodes, the latest Christmas Charles Bronson episode was pretty OK.

it's the youthful sheen

This is what I want to know as well, why is he so damn oily in every video? Don't they have makeup to cover that shit up?

Jack is the best on Previously Recorded

AIDS Moby is hundreds of times better than bearfat.

>Wesley Snipes is not only a terrific actor but he's a darn handsome man. I'd like to take him back to my house and prep him to fuck my wife just like daddy used to prep the bulls on our farm.
What did Jack mean by this?

Fuck you Colin is a fucking qt3 14

i've been a racist for so long I had forgotten I love blade 1&2

Worst board.

Jack is really hit and miss. If Jack doesn't give a shit, he's terrible.

Drunk Mike > Mike > Jay = Rich > Jack

Jack is fine. Jay is a bit shit when he can't actually explain why he likes something. Mike is funny even if he doesn't give a shit about the film. Rich is trying to be Mike, but he can at least feed off the others. Jack is fine.

How many beers deep are you, Mike?

AIDS MOBY is fine. Beardfat is not.
This.

BotW>HitB>RE:V

Aye.

>Jay is just a pompous faggot who looks down on any movie that pretending to enjoy doesn't increase his social/intellectual standing
You literally sound like a stupid faggot who has never seen any other video with Jay in it. Jay unabashedly loves all sorts of weird/schlocky stuff.

When Jack goes full hipster he's insufferable, but he's fine as normal levels.

Beardfat is horrible at all times.

Scientist Man > Plinkett > Re:view > HitB = BotW > WotW > Pre-rec streams > Pre-rec episodes

Honestly though, Jack is a pretty great guy.

Which is strange because he hated Blade for the same reasons he loves that weird/schlocky stuff.

yeah jack seems like a good dude, i just find him as funny as jay and mike

i don't mind him at all though

>Beardfat

i just don't*

I like Jack when he's not on Half in the Bag.

Conversely, I feel like Mike has been phoning it in too much lately so I don't look forward to seeing him as much anymore. I was actually relieved to see Jack pop up in this video instead.

Jack I can understand, but Josh is easily the worst thing to be associated with RLM. His twitter is digusting and he can't handle the humor, watching him laud jis disgust over Mike's jokes made me wanna punch him. At least Jack knows his place.

Can someone go to Sephora, buy some blotting papers, and send it to Jay so that he can wipe off his greasy face before video shoots?

He didn't hate Blade though. He thought it was a decent action movie with some sloppy scriptwriting and dated visuals.

Colin was great on that WoTW video Mike wasn't in.

I used to kind of dislike Josh too but then I saw the re:view episode of Eraserhead. He's a good guy and seems to be more knowledgeable about films than Jay.

Josh actually takes shots at Mike's jokes?

Re:View is certainly more of his thing, I'll give him that, but I can't stand the shit he pulled on the 1st Plinketto video.

In his passive, numale way by groaning, facepalming and deflecting the general mockery of his tumblr views (check your privilege)

You mean playing the straight man in a comedy video?

He occasionally does a sarcastic "woooowww" or "really!?"

Josh definitely is not a good straight man. Jay is a good straight man, especially on HitB because he gives Mike and his others friends more stuff to make stupid jokes out of. I rarely laugh at Josh

>it's a Jack's bald head reflects the green screen episode

What video are you even referring to? They don't use green screen for any of their main shows.

Looks like Jay's hairline is catching up to him, too. Soon there won't be member of RLM that has hair on the front of their head.

If you look closely at Josh's groin in some videos you'll see the outline of a chastity cage.

His hairline looks the same as it always has.

I really don't understand the hate for Jack. He's not on par with main 3 but he's never bothered me at all.

Josh is by far the worst of the group.

>Jay is just a pompous faggot who looks down on any movie that pretending to enjoy doesn't increase his social/intellectual standing
Could you repeat that in English?

I haven't watched this review but is that meant to be a joke?

Paul Rudd??

I don't know, he tried to imagine Paul Rudd ripping off a guy's throat.

He doesn't work on HitB at all, but everything else he's fine. The problem is that he started showing up in HitB a lot and it annoyed people since he doesn't play well in that setting.

RLM has mostly remedied that by making more programs that he actually fits in pretty well, but damage was done so it'll take some time for people to get over it.

Oh so you're referencing one specific two year old video. That's pretty stupid.

it's ok, Jack

>he started showing up in HitB a lot
The fuck are you even talking about? Are you referring to Jack? There's over 100 episodes of Half in the Bag. Jack has joined the discussion for literally two of them.

I can't even really tell.

>RLM has mostly remedied that by making more programs that he actually fits in pretty well
Aside from a couple of quick acting roles during their skits, Jack never appeared on Half in the Bag until after Best of the Worst even started. Are you writing your own fanfic or something?

Shut up Jack

As someone who only recently got into rlm, they're all fine in their own roles. I do not hate any of them but neither is anyone a comedic genius either. Just another amusing youtube show.

jack's a great guy 2bh. very funny & talented

Lmao it was a joke bruh, chill

These guys are terrific.

>As someone who only recently got into rlm
Get out, newfag.

>it's a Jack considers himself a comedian while Rich and Jay are uncomfortably silent episode

>implying the diabetes medication joke wasn't GOAT

I liked blade so jack's ok this time. If he had gone on about how great blade 2 was he'd be dropped though. 1 > 3 >>>> 2

Jack has to be diluted by at least three other RLM people to be tolerable. That one game they did with a mosquito was enraging, he completely ruined the game because he was afraid people would think he's a pedophile.

>I like Jack when he's not on Half in the Bag.

Was he ever? I didn't watch all of them

Forget it, I remembered one now
Age of Ultron