What does Sup Forums think of public breastfeeding?

What does Sup Forums think of public breastfeeding?

If you don't want people to look or touch, you shouldn't be doing it.

I like tits, but just as a friend

Public breastfeeding is fine.

who am I to tell a woman she can't whip her tit out? don't bitch if I look though

>If you don't want people to look or touch, you shouldn't be doing it.
>touch

Public breastfeeding is a reason for strangers to touch their tits? Is this what you Incels really believe?

Yes, us incels truly belive

She better bring enough for everyone else!

its feeding a baby, better than hearing it cry.
If guys cant keep their dick under control because they see a baby eating stay the fuck home.

Who is that guy can I get a rundown

This. You weirdos need less internet time, mummy should put you to bed at 9pm sharp.

Babies need to eat but don't get all pissy when people look when you've taken your tits out of your shirt in public.

You can tell just by looking at the woman in OP's picture that she's looking around while exposing as much of herself as possibl to try to catch someone staring and be a self-righteous cunt.

idc , if they're comfortable whipping a titties out in public, let em.

Don't care.

What is concerning is some mothers do it just to start shit with others.

Bogdanoff twins, got loadsa surgery and voila!

Do roasties honestly believe that whenever men see a baby being breastfed they get rock hard and THAT is the big issue?

There is no issue.

I agree, people stare at people with deformities no matter how wrong it is. Deal with it and move on, just like people with deformities do.

If they COVER themselves, and try not to attract attention, I could care less. But if they just pull it out in the middle of a crowded fucking restaurant, they should be forced to leave. It's unsanitary.

>>unsanitary

you're implying her breast is somehow dirty? what a fuckwit.

>It's unsanitary.

Hahahahaha, fucking Incels.

Why do they always look like this?

i always like hearing this.

I can only assume that mother in question has a weird spraying tit that just goes unhinged when breastfeeding, spraying every patron in the place.

There are other ways of feeding a baby, and it can be done in private if they wanted. I get the feeling that when breastfeeding mothers do this in such a public setting it's more of an act of defiance.

This isnt something I want to see if im eating though.

>could care less

Well it does have a little germ bag slobbering all over it, so yeah it's kind of unsanitary.

not the original poster....but

skin get dirty and sweaty. dont know how many time you shower. but some people tho.

>tiddie puts you off your scrumptious meal

HER breast? Yes. Another woman, not so much.

/thread

i mean.... kind of

#NotAllTitsMatter

Yes, I want my desert after my main and only then. Im a good boy

Pull your tits out bitch. I'm not complainin.

Tons of women get off on their baby sucking their nipple. Not the fact its their baby, but the stimulation. Anything exposing an erogenous zone and stimulating should be considered public indecency. Simple logic.

kek

Bring a blanket.

You're an idiot.

>kek
>meme frog

Virgin.

If you want to pull your tits out in public don't complain when you get people looking.

Look at that bitch face, she is goading people into a reaction. I have nothing against it at all, but if I saw that cunt starring me down, I would be pretty pissed, yeah there's nothing to be ashamed about, but at least have some decorum and respect for people around you.

The only people who speak against this act are people who pop a boner when it happens.
>embarrassment

I have no opinion on it. Why would I?

If they feel the need to feed in public without a blanket then they should not feel offended that I stare and/or take pictures.

As an incel I am highly offended & am considering downvoting your comment & alerting the moderator.

You're against bike riding?

When you realise you are a bit too mature to be on Sup Forums...

The child who posted that comment is probably around 14 and giggles when he sees tits.

Triple meal

Believe what you like, but speak to an honest woman, look in to anything about anatomy. Documented case studies. Stop pretending you are the only pervert on the plan numale.

You expose yourself while riding a bicycle?

she looks weirdly similar to an ex of mine......

The thing I hate is the gross ass sounds, I don't care that some insecure bitch is floppin her saggy stretchmarked udder all over the place.

Can close the window anytime

I loath bicyclists who think they are cars in spandex. So probably.

yeah it's stupid how the woman bitches from a guy looking.

and the poor cuck she is with gets hyper defensive

I hope you broke up with her because of that tattoo.

It's just another feminist attention whore bait... they do it as if to say this is fine (and it really is) but if you so much as look at my breast I'll scream rape you pedo man...

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Only if its a spicy, juicy titty

broke up with her, and then she got the tattoo and the weird piercings.

is that homer or lisa wtf?

Its Mart dukbass

>could care less

I think if a woman wants to give her baby daddy some milkies she can do it wherever she pleases

DON'T GIVE A FUCK BABY HAS TO EAT. MOMMY HAS TO FEED. END OF FUCKING STORY.

Only thing i fap to.

If I need to take a piss should I be able to do it in public too?

You whip a tit out in public, you're gonna get some looks. Doesn't matter if there is a baby leached onto it.

Simple concept, difficult for many to understand.

>Don't want to see a baby eating while I'm eating.

so? whats your point?

They should be put on a sex offenders registry for doing this. Take away their children or their right to be around children too.

I don't really get why they'd do it in public.
if you going to take the baby out in public, just have some milk pumped from beforehand. it's not that hard

You can willingly walk to a bathroom. A baby has to eat every 2 hours for the first few months of it's life

Look at her bitch face. She is waiting for ANY casual glance in her direction which she'll take as a look of disapproval.

Bitches who know they are taking a baby somewhere should bring one of those blankets specifically made for covering yourself while breastfeeding, if you don't and get some people looking, your fault

These attention whores should stay home and take care of their baby.

As a femanon I know that sometimes shit happens and some circumstances require you to feed your baby in public. Most mothers bring a blanket or burp cloth to cover up, but others dont. I think as long as they aren't being obscene then it's fine. I was grocery shopping once and stumbled upon a mother standing in the middle of the aisle with her tit hanging out quite obviously. She didn't bother sitting down or trying to find a more private area. She literally just whipped it out in the middle of the store. Like, other shoppers didn't ask to see your noon, especially since you're going to chew out anyone who dares see it

Men need to be able to take out their penises and feed cum to their children in front of everyone then. These bitch women should be punished if they say anything about it.

And a mother can willing walk to a private area to feed their child.

Feminazis daring you to look. I hate bitches like that.

I like it, just sit, look at her tits and lick your lips

YEP, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PISS IN YOUR MOUTH FAT LONELY FUCK. AT LEAST MAKE YOU USEFUL FOR SOMETHING.

Is anything we can do with our penises to fight back?

LIKE WHERE FAT UGLY LONELY FUCK?

Quads speak the truth.

Incel

THINKS ITS REALLY FUCKING HOT AND GETS NE DIAMONDS

I ALSO KNOW DAT THE GIRLS GET TURNED ON HAVING THEIR TITTIES SUCKLED

I make it a point to perv out on anywoman doing this in public to deterr them frm doin it in the future

Found the 12 year old.

I've seen decent, honest women who realize their baby is hungry and the place they are located is a public one. Sure breastfeed the baby but they usually find a good spot away from prying eyes and use a towel or light cloth to cover themselves and the baby.

OP's pic shows a complete me utter attention whore, a cunt to eager to get into an argument with someone, that she's using her baby as an excuse to start one. She's not just breastfeeding, she's daring people to say something that she finds offensive. Note the faggot who took the picture, a complete cunt enabler.

WHAT A FUCKING MORON. YOU REALIZE WE ARE DESIGNED TO BREAST FEED RIGHT IDIOT?

IF YOU EVER WERE AROUND A FEMALE EXCEPT YOUR MUMMY YOU WOULD REALIZE BREAST FEEDING HURTS YOU DUMB FUCK.

HAHAHAHAHA

you can almost hear them

>...
>*kill me*...

What inner dialogue is happening in her head right here?

who even gives a shit

babies eat, fucking wow

Most reasonable comment on the thread

A decent restaurant shouldn't allow babies in to start with.

Babies can also drink from a bottle and have food from a spoon, who fucking knew!? Please understand the thread title.

So if she's not home she has to sit in a bathroom floor or stall for 15 to 20 minutes to feed? Thats dumb. I think public is fine and some sort of blanket is common courtesy. If she doesn't have one, oh well, just understand that males are attracted to tits and know they may look or doubletake. Pretty sure thats the consensus opinion

FOUND YHE LONELY VIRGIN!!!!

IF YOU BREAST FEED. YOU DON'T BOTTLE FEED YOU NIGGER LONELY FAT FUCKING URCHIN.

AND YES I KNOW YOU CAN BOTTLE BREAST MILK BUT IT'S A FUCKING HASSLE AND GOES BAD FAST...LIKE YOU. WENT BAD 24 HRS. AFTER YOU WRECKED YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY.