So is this an anthology series like American Horror Story, and that was it...

So is this an anthology series like American Horror Story, and that was it, or is season 2 going to be the same setting and characters?

I kinda grew attached to all of them.

Some of the child stars recently showed up on Fox News so I'm pretty sure it isn't going to be anthology.

Its the continuing story, not an anthology.

Pretty sure it's gonna continue in season 2.
I dont think they actually rescued Will. Will got caught by the monster. That child they saved isn't Will, it's an imposter.

You and I differ, I think it's the real Will. It's just that he's a monster breeding machine now

Could be. What got me is that he didnt say anything about the slug. I think that that Will is there for an insidous purpose.

It's him, but he has spores in him that are weakened nexus points to the Upside Down.

Are Steve and Nancy supposed to be likable characters?

it's a meme show taylor made for plebby redditers

Steve is supposed to be an atoner now, and Nancy is supposed to be a dumb character that made a mistake and gets better over time, like Sansa Stark.

maybe, but I sure as hell didn't find them interesting or likeable

the entire side arc of the teenagers was complete filler

Couldn't help but think STEVE HOLT everytime he was on screen.
Too much AD for me.

I donno maybe they're trying to portray it as a kid not wanting to ask for help when they're hurt.

There's no story to this. Its dumb

The monster was a man/kid lost in the upside-down just like Will. Will will turn into the next monster.

It's a continuing story, I guess. Given how a few of season one's cliffhangers aren't loose in a satisfying way, it kind of demands a sequel season.

I think the show as a whole would be better off as an anthology series, though.

Anthology series are SHIT. I hate all of you who like them and want more of them.

Fargo's literally better than all of the hyped up prestige drama s

It's gonna follow the story one year after what happened in season 1. Fat kid with hat and no teeth said it on Jimmy Kimmel a few days back.

Will it be awkward when Finn comes back and has to act with Millie and the gang?

I wanna see the black kid's parents and fat kid's parents; we never got to see them.

you bet it will, they will be mean to him too

you saw black kid's parents at Will's funeral

>he doesn't want to see how adults & kids from 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s interact with the same paranormal thing and react in their own yet similar ways

>that
>a choker

did she get it out of a cereal box?

the fuck is that gay shit on her neck?
baka desu senpai

>reddit boogeyman

You can grow up any time you want, user.

Who else thought Mr. Clarke was a pedo?

Nah, that's just how every soft-spoken adult nerd looked like in the 80s.

What's this board's obsession with calling everything pedo?

Why Finn does hate Noah (Will)?

I liked Steve desu, but Nancy was a bit flat

I wasn't aware that he did?

He doesn't hate him, where did you get that idea from?

Que.

Hello!

WTF I hate obama now???

I did. It was the stache. Society has conditioned me to mistrust the stache.

No, you saw black people at the funeral and assumed they were his parents because you need to check your goddman motherfucking cock sucking privilege shitlord.

He doesn't. But he's almost four years older than Noah.

You're a fucking idiot.

I did at first, but then not really. I did think he was going to turn out to be a bad man though.

...Obviously wasn't serious. I used shitlord and check your privilege in the very same sentence. Perhaps it is you that is the idiot, senpai.

I feel like the director picked up on this and intentionally planted a sexed up black hoe next to him in that one scene.

Kind of a subliminal subversion, given the time period and soft spoken/science geek character it really doesn't make sense for him to pair up with that type of woman.

Therefore you subconsciously pick up on his 'jungle fever' more than the socially adopted cues that lead to a pedo conclusion.

>black

How popular do you think Millie, Finn, Caleb and Gaten are in their respective schools after Stranger Things?

They're more popular with adults than they are with the kids at their schools.

I don't think they are that popular with their peers. They are widely popular among brazilian tweens and like says, adults

>everyone not white is black

>Millie, nignog, and fat kid all hang out all the time after meeting on the show
>Finn has his own actual friends

It makes me happy.

Why does it make you happy?
I think it's cool that they all became friends because of the show too. I know if I was an actor and met really nice people my age, I'd want to be friends with them.

Because they bullied Froggo.

Popular with fucking pedos.

I've been seeing this posted in almost every ST thread. What are you basing this off of? Are you sure it's not all in good nature? I'm pretty sure they like him. Millie even said he's her movie buddy!

DELETE THIS PEDOPHILE FILTHY

Someone's jealous.

>TFW you go to their social accounts and you see hundreds of adults there
>they are all closeted pedos
This world is dying

but who do they wanna fuq tho the boys or millie

No one genuinely liked the characters and the show right?

Shit was so generic and even the FBI fags became retarded halfway in.

Honestly don't know why it's so popular, forgettable as shit.

It's a vaporwave TV show.

Comfy and nostalgic.

This, anthology > milking the same setting