for some reason i assumed she was older

hbd kb

Happy B Day Kate!! We love you at Sup Forums

Kate Bush sucks.

literally who?

>prime Kate Bush will never sit in your lap

Grimes is better/

Plebs

Can we discuss a female artist without bringing her up? She sounds nothing like Kate.

why did she quit making music?

to become a full time mom (who stands for confort)
wise choice IMO, most female artists music goes to shit after pregancy, Tori Amos and Liz Frasier are some good examples

Will Big Boi ever get his dream collab with Kate?

Big Boi will probabmy never collaborated with his waifu probably. But they met this year to eat or something, but who knows.

Suppostly she only wanted to stop for 2 years. Then a mixture of writers block, got married and had a child.

True.
youtu.be/4Wtl_Sve9uU?t=9m25s
9:25
It's pretty cute hearing a guy who's persona is based around being cool drop his spaghetti talking about his favorite artist.
I hope buddy ends up getting it..

I'm waiting for a Before the Dawn DVD. And then maybe a concert in America finally!

He had dinner with her recently so the chance of it happening is higher than ever.

Also, I think she's going to make at least two more albums.

Aerial = Summer album

50 Words for Snow = Winter album

So hopefully she'll come out with a Fall and Spring album.

Not sure about the DVD. I heard in an interview with her in Nov 2016 that she would prefer to keep it audio based for as long as possible. She says that's the way she intended it to be heard

Damn, but I heard how cool the concert was visually, be kind of weird to keep it only audio.

Dream boy. She will probably never tour again. And if she does, it will be only on England, supposedly she hates flying.

Happy Birthday Kate Bush!

she always states "never say never" in interviews and her career is far from over so who knows
doubt she would do a world tour, but she might do some more shows in the future

This is adorable

Does anyone have pictures of her butt
I need it for research