Been actively flirting/trying to bang my sister for months

been actively flirting/trying to bang my sister for months.
this week I was successful.

ask me anything cunts!

pics or gtfo

sure user let me post pics of me and my sister. I'm sure that will work out great for me.

samefagging this hard

how the fuck would that be a logical same fag?

nice photoshop OP
seriously can you get more pathetic than this

i doubt im that fast at photoshop...

summer please end

so...
yea...

You're not afraid shes gonna tell her middle school buddies OP?

Greentext?

Samefag?

>I am 27 and she is 22.
>I got my own place last year and am making good money.
>have plenty of comforts in my home.
>she graduates and decides to take a year off to basically do nothing.
>she starts spending time in my home rather than parents.
>I always had a thing for her and the thought of having her manifests after she essentially becomes my stay at home wife.
>she greets me with dinner
>she gets happy when I bring her gifts
>keeps my place clean/ does laundry.
>I begin to compliment her and call her gorgeous/cute.

yeah considering that's me responding...

Instead of wasting the time and energy to bang your sister why didn't you direct that energy to fucking someone your not related to? Or are you just a fucking liar who's life sucks so bad you gotta make up shit to get attention from other perverted neckbeards like yourself?

so basically nothing sexually

Rin and Len aren't siblings...

t. incestfag in denial
Maybe you should read less fanfiction, they are twins as an allegory to a voice synthetizer with a male and a female voice with the same origin.

Depends on which song you listen to, but they are generally considered twins.

>slowly I begin to touch her when the situation allows. light caresses a quick cheek kiss before I leave for work.
>I make it so she would almost always choose me over going out with a few friends. IE her friends want to go to the mall to try on clothe and generally do nothing... I instead suggest to take her on a shopping spree.
> keeping her as basically a slave would also not work in the long run so I ensure that when she goes out it is someplace she won't be near other guys (or at least many)
> in time she begins to show signs of wanting to always be around me.

dropping the green in favor of speed.

The first change happens one day when I am leaving for work. she meets me at the door to say good bye but lingers and wraps her arms around me. she gives me a quick peck on my lips and wishes me a good day. I was fucking pumped! it had been 4 months since she moved in and she took the first leap. our routine stays the same until one day I opt to just stare at her while we watch tv. she catches my gaze asks me whats up and I tell her I love her.

she knew right away I did not mean it as a sibling. her reaction is to say ok and turn in for the night. that morning after she once more is seeing me off to work and as I am heading out the door she tells me she feels the same.

CONT. CUNT

we are playing a game of seeing and wait until one day I get home from work. I go to her as she was laying in her room and slowly begin kissing her. this turns into a full on session of groping and making out. I am not gonna post so much but one week after this I was fucking her hard and whenever I wanted. she became my personal sperm bank. she says she is gonna wait another 6 months or pretty much the full year before she decides to look for work. I have told her that if she wants she can just forget about that and live as my wife.
she is considering it but she opted to look for something and still live with me regardless of a job or not.
so there you go anons.

for the next 5 months, I am going to be cumming inside her anytime I want. I am also taking a 3-week vacation in 2 weeks.
And plan on fucking her as long as my dick and her pussy will allow. (lots of constant sex will cause your dick to hurt anons.

believe it or not, you do need rest after sex.

before anyone asks our parents have no fucking idea. I live about an hour away from them so they don't just drop by unannounced.

I have not given much thought to what they may say if a few years from now they wonder why their kids have never even mentioned a boyfriend/girlfriend but I am just living in the moment. (regardless of how huge that ticking time bomb may be)

good night Sup Forums

I also fucked my sister once.

Long story short, we were both sexually abused by our older brother. He got sent away, but it fucked us both up sexually.

It didn't happen for years and years until I had my own place and she was happening to stay in town for a holiday.

I have a huge fucking bed and we decided to split it since my couch was kind of shit to sleep on.

We're laying there chatting about shit, and the conversation turns mature. Forgive me if I don't have a lot of detail, it was like 3 years ago. But like I mentioned we were both kinda fucked up sexually and we start talking about kinks and stuff. She's into dogs and horses, go figure.

Course all this convo is making me rock fucking hard, and I can't help touching myself. She notices and asks if that's what I'm doing. I'm super embarrassed but I shrug and say yeah and try to play it off. That's when she tells me she is too.

Almost immediately, I'm like: "you wanna do it?" She looks unsure and just asks me to tell her other stories about dirty stuff. Stuff me and my ex would do like put our hands down each others pants on the public bus. She even wanted me to describe what our older brother did to me, which I wasn't exactly comfortable with.

I pretty much insisted that we should do it cause there wasn't ever going to be another opportunity, or something like that. Eventually she asked how I wanted to.

I got up and went to her side of the bed and made her rotate toward me. I dunno if she was having second thoughts or anything because she asked me if I had any lube. I told I no so she just got some spit on her hand and wettened herself up for me to get in there.

Anyway, she was the tightest fuck I've ever had. I kept getting fucking squeezed out of her I'm embarrassed to say. I'm pretty average, little on the thicker side, but nothing special.

Weird thing to me is that she was quietly counting for some reason. No other girl I've been with has done that, and I didn't bother asking.

Afterward we went to sleep and life progressed as normal. I'd do it again in a heartbeat but I know she's really into this guy and it probably won't happen again, but man was it great.

Keep it coming, im liking this shit.

>sister talks to user
>user never talked to a girl b4
>falls in love
>9 months go by
>has retard for a kid