Are there any fun/effective ways to torture a cat without killing or permanently disfiguring it? Asking for a friend

Are there any fun/effective ways to torture a cat without killing or permanently disfiguring it? Asking for a friend.

Double sided tape on its feet

Does that fuck them up psychologically?

i hate u op

Y tho

Why exactly does your friend feel the need to harm something that is completely defenseless against being harmed? Does he need to talk to someone?

Take a knife, put it in your hand and slit your throat. Cat sees your dead body and shudders in fear!

im with this guy

rolling for this

agreed

I have no idea, but I think she wants to fuck with it mentally. Show she's superior or some shit.

>asking for a friend

Yeah sure. You're a sick fuck.

Get the fuck out.

The best way to do that is to not give the cat an open food bowl. Instead only feed it twice per day and it will learn to depend on you and respect you as more than a large cat

How would I take a knife without first putting it in my hand?

You got me on that!

Something me and my brother did when we were young jackasses. We locked the cat in a big empty birdcage our mom had. Then plugged in the vacuum cleaner and let it run next to the cage. Cat was running circles so hard she was off the ground, like those old school motorcycle daredevil gigs. Idk what the fuck was wrong with us, but we thought it was hilarious.

kys niggo

That sounds worth a shot.

You think this might work for a young child too?

Awwww, does little summerfag not get enough hugs from his mommy?
Or is it that your uncle who always smells of alcohol gives you too many hugs, special, secret hugs that you're not supposed to tell mommy about?

Nice dubs. But no, young children don't have the ability to run. And they are, you know, human. Would probably just make them scream, and leave you with some useless offspring that shits themselves around loud noises. You want to be responsible for that for the rest of your life?

Sweep it onto a tray with your shoe. Manipulate the tray with your hands. Grab the knife off the tray.

I like the way you think!

Giving to him a shower.

Lay it on the floor and spin it in circles by the neck for 30 secs. Thank me later the thing will be terrified. Also you need to be fast or the little shit will scratch and bite you.

Fuck cats.. just punch and squeeze it or strangle it for a bit.

Can you elaborate on the "by the neck" part? Like, how do I grip it etc?

>742449946
Tie them down to a treadmill

no.

Kill yourself you god damn degenerate faggot, I'll find you and rip your lungs out through your asshole