If you don't like this show you need to fuck off back to whatever shit website you frequent and never come back

If you don't like this show you need to fuck off back to whatever shit website you frequent and never come back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCFfY9g_fpBpzdR0MFhhnl6A
youtu.be/4scMK5PnIBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8artIM5gFvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are people trying to shill this show on this site?

Am I missing something or is this place just one big Ad-space now?

Bravo Sam, another quality thread posted on here Sup Forums. Make sure you post links to your videos so we can get the full MDE experience

youre on the tv and film board btw

Stop being cucks and enjoy the new form of comedykino, it's not about make you laugh, it's about make you think

Which World Peace does neither of.

Dude people have been ramming this show down Sup Forums's throat like some capeshit...kino is it? Is that what you young kids say? Kino? Key No? Kai No?

>if you don't like this show you need to fuck off ba-
yup, sure is cuck round here

Seriously this, not even joking in the slightest. If you don't like this fuckin show, it doesn't make sense for you to be on the channel.

The leaked uncensored rough cut of the pilot (which became episode 5) showed what a a waste the whole thing was and that MDE's sense of humor was never going to fly on network TV. I have no interest in more World Peace if it's always going to be that de-fanged. Hopefully MDE can find other means of staying at that production while remaining independent.

I cant stop listening to John Maus now, Thanks MDE

>fucks off back to Sup Forums

>posts pic saved from imgur
Well played OP

>Hopefully MDE can find other means of staying at that production while remaining independent.

meant to say "staying at that level of production while remaining independent."

fuck off back to /thedonald/

Agreed. Last episode had elements of Sup Forums, /fit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /fa/ and that's all in one 11-minute episode. This is literally Sup Forums: the tv show and anyone who doesn't like it doesn't belong here.

this desu

I'd rather them just put out good shit independently instead of making another season.

Hey moon its just you and me tonight

Stop spamming this shit you uppity faggot. Show is derivative and tryhard and so are you.

We get it you're the edgy kid in your high school.

But, this isn't r/milliondollarextreme

An honest mistake, OP, I'm sure.

can't wait for the next ep

It's canceled.

I liked the weight lifting and vomitting milk skit but the rest was like "wtf were they even thinking?"-tier

Meh, it has its moments like some of the stuff from MDE.
Sam is a huge degenerate faggot though, and the fat one, so I don't care enough to help them make more by watching as it's aired.
I'll watch the uploads to YouTube though.

Reminder there won't be a second season

MDE cucks on suicide watch.

the first skit was hilarious and the black and white skit? pure kino

I don't even get why AS censored some of the stuff that they did. A lot of is not even that edgy or offensive by their own networks standards.

>leaked uncensored rough cut of the pilot (which became episode 5)

Wha-huh? What got changed?

youtube.com/channel/UCFfY9g_fpBpzdR0MFhhnl6A

This guy reuploads deleted stuff and has the uncens'd pilot. youtube.com/channel/UCFfY9g_fpBpzdR0MFhhnl6A

I don't like the show because 90% of the time it's lazy, easy, self-centered and honestly not that clever.

For the other 10% it's the only counter-culture, exposition of fear and societal pain we've had since Blue Jam.

So I tolerate it.

can someone explain the charls jail scene? it struck a chord with me but i don't get the significance of him acting so indifferent to being in jail
or is it a statement on jail system

Like a million things. Here's the early rough cut before the censorship: youtu.be/4scMK5PnIBQ

Someone else explained as a man accepting what he's told for years, decades, because what other choice does he have.

Only at the end of his failed and miserable life does he realize he was robbed. But not by anyone else, by his own apathy.

Fucking heartbreaking, actually.

I watched both the roughcut and the final cut, there didnt seem to be anything to different other than some minor shots removed

Like, when the guy trips the wife, at the end of the scene he says something like "haha, i tripped you, wasnt it funny"

Haven't watched the uncut, but I remember from the sneak peek he adds on a very cruel "bitch" onto "You owe me $2000".

Dunno why they cut it, really makes the scene what it is.

Thematically I thought it was similar to the opening sketch. The guy is wrongly imprisoned/his wife is attacked, but he acts aloof and disconnected, with bad results.

If you want to read it as an allegory for something political, go ahead.

I'm not sure if the lifting/zuckerberg sketches fit into the other two somehow...

What are "things said by extreme alt right edgelords"?

Wait, just rewatched it. Must have made that up in my head.

...Still would have been better.

Yeah, I'm not noticing much that's very significant. That part you mentioned, someone says "fucking retard" in the opening credits, the end song was different, and there wasn't the fake news articles coming up in the Zuckerberg part, which I thought were pretty funny.

Well done Eric, you samefagged nearly the whole thread. What's the next step in your shitposting autistic plan?

the episode definitely seemed to have a theme of denial
zuckerberg in denial of his wrongdoing, gym sam in denial of how fucking retarded he is

but I frequent Sup Forums

I wholeheartedly agree, the only people who would atheir ly complain about Sup Forums: The Show are reddit cross posters There's JIDF

Theres no two ways about it

>inb4 le alt right army meme pic
>inb4 le 16 and humour is fucking superior meme pic
>inb4 it doesn't make sense and ur just pretending to like it

The only thing worse than Sup Forums users are lost pseudointellectuals trying their best to remain ahead of the curve

What long MDE video should I watch tonight to distract me from my crippling depression?

The pilot was absolutely terrible. Other episodes are okay, I think they've found their flow a bit more and like what they put out. It is very hit and miss though in terms of comedy, but mostly entertaining nonetheless.

Drink and listen to David Bowie.

I have a torrentlink for KSTV, 28 gigs, don't know if it still works (on my phone atm)

i feel you

Already watched all of kstv

what if, since '03, Sup Forums has been the only "frequent website" I have ever visited and I hate with a burning passion what faggots have come to insist is "Sup Forums?"

the show is great but the fanbase is quickly becoming worse than death grips fans
some of these kids act like leafy fans except even more edgy and "superior"

hard to be humble when you're the best

I'm with you bro. Been here since 05 and I'm sure I been to reddit like 2 time in my life. But apparently I'm a cuck redditor for hating this show. Pic related.

alrighty then, how about "how to make it as an artist"

I will watch that then

cool, enjoy

MDE is pretty bad, Jews Rock! was funny but besides that every sketch is almost jokeless. and how hard they rip off Tim and Eric tropes is pretty sad.

tissue box episode 2 when???

youtube.com/watch?v=8artIM5gFvQ

This is what you probably should watch instead. Not sure if i want to kill myself or get my ass in gear when i see this part.

>Sup Forums shows just how underaged they really are.
For you surface comedy mouth breathers the comedy is within it. You are use to stuff like ''HAHAH POOPY XD'', ''FART!''.

Like the redditors you are you failed to analyze comedy that is deeper than some of you can even fathom, please feel free to retreat back to /r/LEFUNNEY or /r/LMAO.

>tfw already 22 and far behind what he's talking about

L.A. Street Fashion episode 3 when?

take it easy guys, what do you want to achieve?

Only you can turn that around user, and I'm willing to bet you know what you're doing wrong. Get to work man.

whoa that blew my mind

he said he has a lot and he'll get to it when he has free time. he posted that a few months ago.

>that Batman decal on the wall
What the fuck is OP talking about? This loser is reddit defined.

Nice try, but the only people who think there's a rivalry between the two shows is you sad retards.

are you an interior decorator? xD