What country gets bullied the hardest on Sup Forums?

What country gets bullied the hardest on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjlmbEZAvNc
youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74155837/#74158271
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You guys deserve it. Every Irish fag I meet is rabidly pro immigrant and anti catholic.

Fuck you faggots trying to be cool to impress the rest of shitty western europe.

Poo in Loo
Roach
Swedistan
Germanistan
Argentinigger

most deserve it.

india

India

India.

Probably India.

India
Sweden
Greece
UK
Germany

Sweden,Germany,UK,Canada,Australia

the one that uses one bare hand to wipe their ass and the other one to eat, also t*rkroaches but only because they are insufferable cunts

Israel

India
Germany
Canada
Turks

Probably shitposters.

Turks>>>India>>>any Middle East country>>>Canada>>>Germany>>>Sweden>>>Australia and uk

Canada.

We use to be respected here but now we're treated worse than Swedes and Turks.

1. Romania
2. Germany
3. Sweden

This sounds like a good list
Maybe add maple niggers to the list with the current state of affairs

because your posts are always shit

the poos
even if they bring a good argument to the thread there's always a poo loo comment

not like im complaining

You have to be a real country to be on the list

Not a real country

>Which flag would you be most ashamed to post under?

India, then Sweden, then Germany.

India

I feel bad for them, because most Indian posters seem cool.

SERBIA IS WHITE REEEEEEE

no one mentions israel/jews the shilling of reddit is real

youtube.com/watch?v=qjlmbEZAvNc

All the Slavic countries (including the Baltic states and Finland) So close yet so far from Mother
Russia

sry m8

>got btfo by India one time
>typed poo
>never replied
Feels good and bad at the same time. Nice dubs

1-Sweden
2-Turkey
3-Germany
4-India
5-Australia
6-Canada
7-USA

Scotland gets it pretty rough from anyone that doesn't support the SNP.

Imma go post on UD that my house is my country and I'm a real country and can do whatever I want in it because it's my country
That's what you hook nosed, claw having kikes are doing

Swedes and Germans.

Aus?

India
Turkey
Mexico

Sweden
Germany

USA
UK

I don't mind the Fingolian meme to be honest and neither do most Finns it seems.
I'm descendant of the great Genghis Khan? Cool!

Must agree with the comment section, waste of ammo should've just run him over with the ambulance.

Same reason I do not mind the Russians are le Mongols meme.

They've got a serious fucking bathroom problem in their country and they need to all get together and put a violent stop to that shit before they come shitpost on the internet.

We can't even make fun of them because they USED to shit in the streets, they're literally still doing it.

How do they have other priorities than this?

I'm dead serious, can some Indian poster answer this? How are you not all ripping your hear out and hoisting the black flag over this?

I would be killing motherfuckers if they were shitting in the street like animals.

You Finns ok with immigration? Never hear about u guys or med packs

India, Sweden or Australia

Why do you bully us Sup Forums?

poo

I have never made an anti-India comment to be honest.

Shoo Shoo t*rkroach!

I mean. If you want to, it's your house, you have the bloody right to do what you want in your house.
And if you're able to establish a state out of it kudos to you. That sounds pretty based actually.

>Netherlands is not listed
T-thank you desu senpai

I love you greatest ally

Stupid Mongorians suits just fine, we could be poointheloos too.

India
Sweden
Turkey
Canada

We're on average much more racist than Swedes, so we're fortunately not as cuck'd as them.

in

Its pretty ironic how we live in a world that reviles Hitler or any colonist ever to exist but glorifies Genghis Khan who left not a single kingdom of relevance in his passing that were all trash beyond salvaging.

Bullying? More like low level banter desu senpai. You soft cunt foreigners haven't couldn't real banter,

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

Your country made it a real country.

poo

Because you people need to get your shit together.

Not even kidding.

You need to get your shit together and put it all in the toilet.

>tfw Russia destroyed the last of the Mongol states they set up

This comes as no surprise coming from you seeing as how it's essentially what the Muslims are doing to your entire country

Pretty much any country that allows a significant portion of their population to shit on the streets or to breed their wives with blacks.

turks
swedes
indians
romanians
fins

canada gets it fair often too, but most of their replies are so lame, people just stop and look for a turk to bully

us flips also get bullied, but we whine more, so i guess its tolerable?

India
Turkey
Germany
Canada
USA
UK

I don't understand the Estonia Vivian James meme... Does that count as bullying?

Some Estonian attention whore was spamming it.

63.7%

loo

Definitely India. People are saying shit like Sweden, but Sweden isn't bullied. Calling someone insane a lunatic isn't bullying.

Germany, Swedes, India and Canadians.

But Germany deserves it the most. A couple months ago, a German poster made a thread encouraging everyone to come to Germany to have free sex with German women and to replace the German population because Germany needs more people. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting and you guys make me sick.

Honestly Turks are not being bullied hard enough. I come here to avoid retarded nationalistic muslim fucks and yet every Syria General they crawl out of the woodwork. Literally.

honestly you guys need to step the fuck up

poo

well there had been not much habbenings there
none of you are fuming mad
so it's kind of pointless.

i guess germany would enjoy football bantz with you, but then again they have merkel, so you live a free toothpasty life

This
We were in the shitstorm just as bad as Sweden for a brief moment when we got them coming in from both the North (all the way through Sweden to get in to Winland from fuckign Lapland and realize it's cold as balls in the middle of winter, who would've guessed) and then when Russia didn't take any (everyone be surprised) we got all of their shit too.

Thankfully a molotov cocktail a day keeps the immigrants away.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74155837/#74158271

oc

poo

>this
plus sweden

WTF
stop denying our suffering

It is kinda cute t b h

See
That's why everyone hates you.

Israel is barely mentioned much anymore.

in pantaloons

Ahahaha! Say whatever you want cuck
Germany is now Muslim territory and you haven't done shit about it besides welcome it with your women's open legs
They are making it their house

Oh fuck, forgot Sweden.

India
Sweden
Turkey
Germany
Canada
USA
UK

poo

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

loo

You mean after you were their cocksuckers for like 400 years? Half of Russians are LITERAL mongolian rape children.

idk you dont seem to suffer.
if anything people always say you control everything.
so yeah, no 6 gazillion for you

India for sure. Indian posters can't reply to a thread and have some serious conversation.

poo

I won't mind. That whole meme was created probably by one guy spam posting that for a couple weeks straight. All credit to lil' bro down there he is the only representation of them

Haha say what you want.
I'll move to Israel and live under based Bibi while you getfucked by crooked third term Obama.

Canada

How come only Australia can be immune from harassment it's just not fair

Argies dont deserve it man

Based?

Turks make it difficult. Historically you are the same as you are now, you always butter us up and act all nice to us and then every century you declare a jihad where you have the arabs fight for your territorial expansion.

For people who know history, Turks are not to be trusted and should be reviled and hated back out of Anatolia.

For people who build their impressions off encounters they might think you are probably nice guys.

>You mean after you were their cocksuckers for like 400 years?
Fighting occurred all the time and we won in the end which is what matters.

>Half of Russians are LITERAL mongolian rape children.
Not true by the way.

poo

Screencapped for you m8
Afraid that gsg9 will bust your door and arrest you for intolerant speech
Fucking cuck country