Why the fuck am I so lazy? All I do is work 20 hours a week and play video games for the rest of the time...

Why the fuck am I so lazy? All I do is work 20 hours a week and play video games for the rest of the time. I'm 20 and live at home. The fuck do I do so I don't end up as a loser???

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/depression/symptoms-causes/dxc-20321472
concannonbc.com/why-millennials-arent-buying-cars-and-what-to-do-about-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck working if you can bum off your parents. You may not realize it but a winrar is you.

Have you tried not being lazy? Also you'll be amazed how little work it takes to live a comfy lower middleclass lifestyle.

I hate feeling like I'm freeloading. It eats at me day after day knowing that I'm not doing shit and my mom is doing everything for me

Ive tried. I just go back to being a lazy fuck within 24 hours. I'm completely aware that I need to stop but I can't bring myself to it

Learn to sociopath mate, anyways life is better when you move out. You'd be suprised how little work it is to maintain a neet lifestyle.

Stop masturbating, get in shape, never come back to this site again.

Re: parents, I figure it like this. When did they asked me if I wanted to be born? It's their fault you exist and you are the way you are.

They didn't do that bad a job, you feel guilty. Lrn2cook, help out like that, I bet your mom will really appreciate it.

Go to a techinal school for a year or two then youll have a 40+ hr a week job and can move out.

Learn a trade form HVAC to welding and make bank

Even simple and mundane tasks like that I feel reluctant to do. I'm that lazy. I won't do laundry, I won't wash dishes, I won't do shit. I've been wearing dirty clothes over and over for months because I'm too lazy to wash them. I don't know what to do

This.

youre obviously depressed go to a psychiatrist

I don't feel depressed at all though.... I've been through some shit, just like every other person, but I still feel happy and shit from time to time. Is this an actual possibility?

Well its already happened nigger, you're a fucking loser.

The good news is it isn't terminal. You're clearly too autistic for school. Thats fine, college isn't for everyone. Learn a fucking trade, get to work.

Otherwise you'll just be a nigger your whole life

Loss of interest or pleasure in most or all normal activities, such as sex, hobbies or sports

Tiredness and lack of energy, so even small tasks take extra effort

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/depression/symptoms-causes/dxc-20321472

Hey man just, keep doing that. You'll probably die happier than if you tried and got stuck in some 60 hour a week hell hole.

Well fuck. Thanks

yeah its pretty common to happen to people that age unfortunately

All you 20 year old millennials are useless lazy twats with no ambition. Too lazy to get a driver's license. Don't even like cars. There's no helping you losers. Help the rest of the world out - Please kill yourselves.

millennials don't even like cars
what a oddly specific grudge to have

do you have the right friends?
maybe you need a join a group/club, which will press you further

I have a girlfriend, that's it.

I joined a Burschenschaft when I was younger
It helped though University a lot and I got instantly a Job
I dont know where you live, but maybe you have such groups there

Automakers are worried about how to market to millennials because they are stingy cheapskates that prefer to mooch off mom and dad for their transportation needs.

concannonbc.com/why-millennials-arent-buying-cars-and-what-to-do-about-it/

>The fuck do I do so I don't end up as a loser???
Quit your job.

the cars they produce are literal cancer destroying the earth and far too costly, noisey, and the ones that aren't are expensive
millenials are educated, and they don't want to fall for the same trap that their parents did.

also we need less drivers on the road, more car pools cheap public transport. overpopulation is royally fucking big cities

>join a group club
only the most canned, over used solution ever. this is what people who don't know what to say say.

like how the fuck do you just join a club? do i look on the phonebook? lets say you wanted to join a club today, what's step one?
also clubs aren't run for free.

Hey man, watch the show bojack horseman, it's on netflix. I never really considered myself depressed, because hey, I never really felt sad or anything. Turns out depression is more in the fact that you feel numb, don't feel like doing anything and just feel fine letting time pass by.

I've been in exactly the same situation as you. I spent all my time in my room and was even too lazy to get a job, which I eventually had to do because my parents made me. The only point at which my life really started turning around was when I started University in Amsterdam. I suddenly got into contact with loads of people daily, finally got into the city where there's always something to do, even if it's just walking around and seeing what's all happening.

You don't have to go to college for the same effect. Just get yourself into places where you actually meet other people and are forced to socialize. People are ladders. They'll lead you to new people and new places, and before you know it your life is expanding and in time everything will fall in place. Create a environment for yourself where you can grow in, which isn't your room where nothing new will ever happen.

If you want help with these things, see a psychologist or psychiatrist. You don't need meds so don't be an amerifag who feels a little worn out so he turns to ssri's and never actually gets better. You're a loser right now, but you don't have to be. I didn't have to be either so I decided not to be one.

let me rephrase this post:
>human beings have a limited existence on this planet and need to use each other as ladders, there's no other option except be a recluse

better setup than me, i work 50-60 hrs a week and game the rest. and i have to pay my bills.

>People are ladders.
chaos is a ladder :^)

Thank you. You've given me ideas and put me one step closer to getting out of this mental hellhole

>Work 20hrs a week
>20
>loser
Nigga, you're so fucking lucky right now. Not only are contributing to society (even in a small way), you're also able to chill and enjoy your youth. No one can/will be mad at you about that. If you honestly want to feel like you're doing something with your life then learn how to Cook, basic construction, or apply for a class in a community college.

>has a gf
okay, you're trolling

>this is what people who don't know what to say say
here you go:I did it. It helped.
>like how the fuck do you just join a club?
are you some kind of retard you mongrel? You go there and ask what you have to do.
>also clubs aren't run for free.
I do not pay shit

You can't deny that really the best way to meet other people and get ahead in life is through other people. That doesn't mean that people are ladders exclusively, but if you want to get your life ahead in the right direction you'll have to meet other people who can help you do so. You can only really expand your world through networking. If you want something, you need to ask someone. It always goes through someone else.