What does jordan peterson listen to?

what does jordan peterson listen to?

immortal technique

>"Tom Waits is a genius. Life would be a lot more miserable without him. I really like Arcade Fire. But I'm old, so I like 70's dinosaur rock most of all. Supertramp's Crime of the Century, Dark Side of the Moon, Creedence Clearwater."
he said on a reddit ama

lol

Pretty good. Better taste than most people here.

the zizek of 2017. but hes not funny or insightful
can't wait for the next 2018 meme. probably be that gary vee faggot

But zizek is super fun and doesn't take himself seriously

>Dadrock

zizek is a postmodern con man academic

peterson is an actual clinical psychologist

whats the difference between a con man and psychologist again?

"""psychologists""" are zog approved

zizek isnt fun or insightful

unless you are watching him to laugh at how fucking low-life can somebody get

meh, he's okay. about what I expected

I blame Joe Rogan for convincing a lot of idiots that this guy's thoughts are somehow really important.

>zizek is a postmodern
sure, that's why he railed against derrideans
>I really like Arcade Fire
that explains so much about him (except for getting knoweldge base for philosophy from stephen hicks, nothing can excuse that sort of idiocy)

Zizek has read books about philosophy

ok im baited.

zizek actually has cogent criticisms of capitalism and society.

peterson just criticizes, you, personally, because you don't take your morality from hero myths and disney movies.

Hurr behavioral sciences don't real, I know because I read it on pol

t. butthurt post-modernist

I'll take the bait. What do you understand pist-modernism to be?

everything I disagree with or don't like.

[spoiler]just kidding, I'm another user[/spoiler]

From what I understand, postmodernism has destroyed all standards in art and says everything should be judged on a equal level.

Why do millennials defend this?

post-modernism is the idea that there is no objective, absolute truths or reality and that all every facet of life is a social construct.

>behavioral ""sciences""
idk whether to laugh or cry

This is the one dimensional retard who can't see more than what is literally portrayed to them. I bet you think every song lyric is being sung literally. When the Beatles sing "He got ju-ju eyeballs" they literally mean if you looked into this persons eyes you'd get an African spell cast on you.

that's literally the definition of post-modern thinking in a nutshell so I don't see what's cringey about that. get outside more, autist

No need to explain further, just condescend and move on. I have total confidence in your depthful understanding of these subjects

You're not totally wrong, but there are other facets to it. Read some Fred Jameson.

You can't even mention you hate memes without a million of dumb arse kids thinking ohhhh im gonna type lel 8/8 gr8 h8 m8, others replying top kek rekt, i don't even fucking understand what kek or lel is, or why they put top in front of it, what is it suppose to be like the new lulz? i don't know why they say it, like they somehow thing saying it will make me mad, when im just laughing at how pathetic it is, ill give you one example when i attempted to delve into the psyche of one of these people, i replied to someone saying damn, all this lel you mad bullshit is pathetic and old, go learn some decent insults, he replies with u med Lel its k cause I dox u Lel u mad faget? and of course people are like ohh man you rekt him so hard, he actually replies to the guy with tnx m8, someone else says wow you keked the shit out of him, and said hey m8 fuk u to me, the kid replies with dinner at my place guys lel the food is my mums pussy lol guys IMA savage, i just said holy shit, learn to troll, seriously, insulting mums is like the lowest and most unoriginal form of insults, then he replies with this... suck me cock cunt, now i figured it was just some guy posting the most unoriginal shit just to piss me off, but just the fact he said cunt i knew it really was some kid, im aware that yanks tend to say cunt because there its viewed as worse then fuck, someone else replies with me 0, kid 1 and the kid replies again with thx m8 when he was clearly being sarcastic, i reply with well shit, calling me a cunt? now you are just grasping at straws, do the world a favor and take a long walk off a short cliff you pathetic 12 year old yank

post modernists hang on the day of the rope

fucking lolled
10/10 if troll
7/10 if pasta

your understanding is flawed. that is peterson's boogeyman definition of post-modernism.

while it might seem like a cop out, its not that simple to define. post modernism is kind of a catch-all term that is sort of meaningless.

or take a course in learning and behaviour. The stuff based on the work of Pavlov and the like. It is very legit, and you actually use it every day. Peterson isn't really a behaviourist though so not sure how this came up.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I insult your deity? (I should probably explain, you see, I don't mean a deity as in a literal "god", but I'm referring instead to jordan peterson, because dipshit youtube academics like you line up to suck his cock)

Is postmodernism becoming a term like "cultural marxism"?