Sometimes I take massive shits in my own underwear. I make a half ass attempted to clear some of the shit out...

Sometimes I take massive shits in my own underwear. I make a half ass attempted to clear some of the shit out. I normally just do it in generic cheap sets. I then sneak into my neighbors house and put it in the laundry basket. I've been doing this for about 2 months now about once or twice a week. I live in a gated community so their doors are barely ever locked. The married couple that lives there keeps arguing about the man's "poop pants" problem. I am retired and divorced and this is the only thing keeping me from killing myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrQs9ugQiOA&t=4564s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what in the actual fuck? you're a legend. the legend of the poop pants

its good to have a hobby

ok

So you're saying that shitty undies are the reason you're still alive?

You know I'm not sure. I fucking hate people but still want to interact with them and this just seems like a good way to do it.

I guess when you put it that way, yes.

so what's your point? Do you need money for underwear?

pure gold

Defs a top laugh though. Any ideas to step it up more for a bigger laugh?

No, I just felt like sharing what I do to keep having the will to live. Who knows, it might help someone.

Mistress used to make me do this to women she worked with. Started to like doing it after awhile to keep my mind off the tingles.

I'm not sure yet. Any pranks would have to involve his laundry if I keep with that route. I thought about putting fake blood in panties but I am almost 100% sure she does all the laundry. I don't want to do anything to actually end their marriage as this has been a great source of entertainment for me.

How are you getting it into the laundry basket though? If the laundry basket is in the house might as well chuck a pair of shitty underwear on their bed for a laugh, or even a shitty sock lmao

Simply through the front door. She is a housewife however they have no children so she is in and out of the house most of the day. I do know I have an hour every Thursday because she goes to the gym. I'll normally wait 15 minutes after she leaves, go in, plant the shitty underwear about halfway into their laundry basket and leave. It only takes about 3 minutes. I can't put shitty items anywhere too obvious as she'd come back home, see the item and realize that wasn't there when she left.

Please include me in the screencap.

Lmao, it's so fucked up but gold. Do you often hear them talk about it?

But now that you mentioned it I have an idea. What I might do is I might stockpile a collection of shitty underwear. Let them cool off a bit until the shit loses it smell and then plant them somewhere deep in their house. Somewhere where they keep say, Christmas decorations. I might keep them there, a few dozen pairs of old shitty underwear. So come time when they go and get them, she will lose it on him for trying to hide his shitting problem. I just have to make sure its somewhere she will look first. Any suggestions?

OP has spent time thinking about every scenario he shall never get caught. Make this into a greentext. Tell us about the first time you did it or maybe the closest time you've been caught.

They must be dumb as shit. A normal person would realize pretty quickly that someone was putting them there.

Don't get me wrong, it's hilarious. Just don't get caught. They'll wake up sooner or later.

Put one behind the toilet or at the back of a cupboard

I have a couple of times. Their AC was down so they had a few windows wide opened for a couple of days last week and I heard them yelling at each other. I remember him saying they weren't even his underwear and she replied back with "I do all your laundry I am pretty sure I know what kind of underwear you wear". The last time before that was about a month ago where I first heard the term "poop pants problem" as he was leaving for work. I laughed uncontrollably.

Fuck man that's gold. It's so gross but so fucking great at the same time. You gotta keep it going. Try putting one under furniture or as I said before one scrunched up being the toilet

The toilet one sounds like a good idea. Maybe in the garbage or something because I doubt he ever cleans the ones in the house. I guess its a good time to find out.

Try to cool it off a bit too, if you're doing it once or twice a week maybe drop it down to once every 3 weeks so they least expect it lmao

I will post results when I do it next week. I might have a chance this Saturday night though. They are somewhat youngish and do go out to drink on weekends.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrQs9ugQiOA&t=4564s
Go to 2:51:30 for the lulz of your life.

Lmfao, I hope they don't catch you though

Finally a new OC gold

Like I said I normally wait 15 minutes. There is nothing really close by other than a couple of small specially stores. They'd have to drive at least half an hour to get to anywhere decent to drink. If they take a cab I'll know I'll be good to go.

Wait until they put up a camera secretly
Then you get BTFO

Just shut up and post nudes already

Chances are the wife would tell me. She's not attracted to me or anything but we have friendly conversation a few times a week, normally when I'm out doing yard work.

I like you. You're my kind of person.

I like you too. Will you be my gf?

Piss off, I'm OP and sigh... OP is a faggot.