Liberals hate one of this two. Can you guess who?

Liberals hate one of this two. Can you guess who?

That's not how it works

when you're too autistic to know what species means

>I hate truth I prefer fake liberal news

is it waldo?

Breeds,species,races same thing.All three terms are used for animals.
But the question is who do Liberals hate?

morphology is often an incomplete indicator of genetic relation, this has been proven more so as we continue to sequence genomes of a variety of animals

>Breeds,species,races same thing.

Less difference than a grey Siamese and a tabby Persian cat.

OP is a fucktard

You know, you faggots are getting more annoying than the ultra pc libtards now. Just because you don't like a fact doesn't mean you can run around and call it fake.

Holy fuck OP then humans are animals correct? So why the fuck are you alive? Kys

Well this isn't very good bait

well i mean...they kind of are to be honest

For Liberals,one of those two people on the picture are Evil, racist, supremacist, Nazi who want to kill billions of people for no reason.

Can you who?

A fundamental category of taxonomic classification, ranking below a genus or subgenus and consisting of related organisms capable of interbreeding. See Table at taxonomy.

One of this two babies represents Evil and has no right to preserve his/her heritage and culture.

Can you who?

Trick question, it's the rubber ducky that's evil.

Dubs checked

a rubber ducky raped my father and killed my mother

They hate the puppers :c

Typical uneducated rightist.

A species is defined by all animals that are able to breed with eachother and produce fertile offspring.

Black and white humans can make fertile babies and thus are the same species: homo sapiens

That's a misconception.
Wolves and Domesticated dogs are different species yet can breed with each other.

All you spider-man faggots need to fuck off

Well said. The double standards are so obvious

Ok if I have to teach you all about basic biology then we've all lost already. Kys and rid the world of your inferior genes

>Can you who?
I can who

Why

Next you're going to tell me how a stright guy enjoys guys ass fucking him.

"In biology, a species (abbreviated sp., with the plural form species abbreviated spp.) is the basic unit of biological classification and a taxonomic rank. A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which two individuals can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction."

how do you fuck someone with your ass?

That's the misconception actually. They CAN, but they won't. The line between species is not just about the ability to reproduce, but separation between because of enviromental factors...distance etc.

>sociology = biology

we need to research this...for science

Precariously

See
Social, geographical, etc... barriers also count for not being able to produce offspring.

Nobody says that the different golden jackals are "very different species", in fact, they were considered different subspecies of the same species until genetic testing in 2015 showed that some African golden jackals were actually a new species, the African golden wolf. Genetic testing determines that euros and africans, however are the same species.

If you cant "trust science" then youre obviously a complete mouthbreathing retard

Lack of gene exchange is speciation.

Oh and btw

Both the domesticated dog and the wolf are Canis lupus (Genus, species)

The Domesticated dog just has something added to it: familiaris (subspecies)

The problem of speciation is difficult and no one method works for all cases.
Nonetheless scientists are unanimous: niggers are human.

Hah shit is so true in 2017. Millenials are fucking the world for years to come. They are gonna have quite the legacy.

OP arguing science while unable to understand it's concepts. Gud Jub

Youre talking science to a conservative, you have to explain it using only the bible.

I don't think this picture was meant to be taken literally but you do you. It's satirical for most niggers are ugly and most whites are not. You can proceed with the sample pictures of ugly whites now. That being said the physical features are astoundingly different as a whole for being literally just a different skin color as blacks show more traits of not being as evolved (physically and behaviorally)

>>not being as evolved (physically and behaviorally).

Wow, you do not understand evolution or the whole "nature vs nurture" deal one bit do you?

Why are Liberals so delusional?

You're saying that nature vs nurture applies to to just blacks? Or do you not understand that concept? So is it in their "nature" to be less civil and more violent or were they "nurtured" to do so? I guess they went to the robot monkey instead?

>and most whites are not.

I'm not usualy one to post on Sup Forums but the definition of species is two organisms distinct enough that they cannot interbreed. Those two foxes cannot breed with one another while blacks and white homo sapiens can

jesus h christ this is my fucking dream fetish
did they have tails?
good GOD
i'd have spilled so much seed in the streets, the rivers would have run milky-white

there is a huge difference between race and species you dumb faggot
thats retarded

Goddamn stormfags are so dumb.

They don't have the slightest understanding of anthropology.

>but they won't
nigga, my dog fucked a chicken once

The generation before Millennials are to blame. Leaving the next generations with cancerous laws, homing affordability crisis's, and yknow, raising the Millennials poorly.

sure

Races exist, this is a scientific fact
The point is just there is not superior or inferiore ones

Conservatives:
>think the Earth is around 6000 years old
>think being gay is a choice
>thinks global warming isn't real
>think Trump cares about the working class

Why are Conservatives so delusional?

>I'm not usualy one to post on Sup Forums
So you just lurk?

He () is right though. What you posted does make you look like a faggot.

They're both tools.

east african jackal is actually a wolf, species is determined by if it can breed and produce offspring you can also breed, for example a tiger and a lion a different species but can breed, however its offspring cant breed, meaning they are different species.

for the record I'm not a left or right wing, I don't care for politics. just pointing out the science as i studied biology and animal conservation at university.

Where did I say that? You are equally like to have the behaviour that you associate with poor black africans if you were adopted into a family like that from birth and had to live the same life. It's not in anyone's "nature" to be anything. We can be predisposed to certain behaviour, which makes up or individuality, but a person predisposed to be more violent can be peaceful if raised in a peaceful environment. That's the nature vs nurture dynamic.

The offspring has to be fertile in order for the parents to be considered the same species. Ligers aren't fertile.
Being this retarded. This is a bait thread, but still, you retards may want to read up on the difference between genotype and phenotype. Also, pugs and great danes are the same species as well, you forgot to mention that.

In that case they have geographical proximity, so they WILL, but they don't have the biological means, so they CAN'T. I don't see the problem here.

I

That may be true but the millenials instead of trying for a better change bitch and whine about everything. I am technically a millenial, but I share nothing of their give me give me ideology.

So you're furthering my point by saying blacks are nurtured to be more likely to be violent and not follow the law. Thank you. And no that's not true because I grew up in Newark, I'm nothing like them.

1. There are no golden jackals in Africa
2. Golden jackals are divided into subspecies, not species
3. There is no "VERY DISTICHT". There is only "distinct" or not
4. Yes, ALL humans alive today belong to the same species: Homo Sapiens Sapiens. There is no further divisio into separate species or sunspecies
5. stop being a faggot and deal with reality

Ah le meme! Well argued *tips fedora*

Jesus Christ is summer over?

Actually it's pretty fucking complicated .... besides it can have different meanings for different areas of science and schools of concentration like taxonomic vs biologic for each area but yeah bottom line agreeable is those are humans of the same species ...

We're just animals and this is a eco system. Though our level of consciousness takes this far beyond the weak dying and the strong surviving. We're all gona die. Social squabbles have become as much of a hindrance as religion for man man kind. I could give a fuck about either in the big picture. We should all be focusing on something more important.

If summer was over all the edgy kids that share your ideals would be gone.

>it's pretty fucking complicated
it's not complicated at all. For teh vast majority of species there is next to no debate about how to classify them. And if there is debate, it's not alway about the species level, bot often about the higher levels of classification. Like Class, Order, Genus, etc.

It's not ideals you dumb shit. Read a fucking book. I'm saying African Americans are more likely to be violent and break the law, it's a fact not opinion. Your family really shouldn't have inbred.
>edgy kids
>posts le edgy meme
Lord almighty

so why is it, that niggers can't built airplanes for example. they are still using railroads from the germans left 1945. oh wait its the evil white man that keeps them down.

>one of those two people on the picture are Evil
If it's the red head that be super hot

>no argument
Typical Cletus, calling others inbred while he fucks his sister in his trailer.

yea that's what I meant with ligers, they aren't fertile hence why tigers and lions are considered a different species. would have to look up the African and eurasian Golden Jackal though, would be interesting if they could breed to produce fertile offspring.