Have you been in Tijuana recently Sup Forums? what do you think?

have you been in Tijuana recently Sup Forums? what do you think?
pic related, Tijuana gf

nice slut.

never been there but interested. its not even 8 hours away. is it safe for white people?

Are you so lame in the sack that she needs to keep herself bussy updating her fb status?

>on her phone
>the dickin wasn't pimpin

its a lot of fun... but beware of scams. everybody there is a hustler

It's safe as long as you're not an idiot.
There's this scam where a guy says he has a dozen teenage girls for you to pick from, takes you upstairs where there's no girls - only thugs waiting to rob you of everything.

What a fucking cuck. If you are doubtful about your safety you probably shouldn't leave your house at all, which I believe is already pretty much a way of life for you.

yreah, the turistic part is safe for everyone

she's choosing music on youtube

never happened to me

kek, experience or you've been told?

kek

>she's choosing music on youtube

Yeah right...

san diego. never been to tj. what do for that 10$ ass? always wanted to go

you anal her?

more bhole shots pls

just look at the fucking screen

never been with a whore, she's my actual gf
but i've heard there are a few nice relatively cheap whores

how much did you pay for night with gf

barely

yup

the price of a cheap bottle of wine, around $8 bucks

i love the strip clubs and just hanging out and drinking, getting lap dances.

for me getting hookers was kind of whatever as fuck. imo they don't really fuck great.

i rather just get a slutty girl and fuck her all night how i want to. pros in tj tend to act like seen it all and try to be seductive, but i find it pushy and mediocre blow jobs, fake asses. granted the teasing at the strip club gets me going, it's a little different, it's all fun and games.

idk maybe my experience was just bad luck. but i expected sex you pay for to be above average. or maybe i've gotten lucky and my ex partners have all been really good.

i never really understood what do you have from living like that, doesnt it all feel empty and pointless to just go and fuck around girl after girl, bar after bar, drink after drink,
dont you ever wish for something more in life

>inb4 sour grapes

damn shes hot

are you from TJ? or do you drive to see her from the US?

>for me getting hookers was kind of whatever as fuck. imo they don't really fuck great.
Sex with hookers sucks most of the time. You're fucking a girl who just isn't into you. Sometimes you click with a hooker and it's good, but that's the exception, not the rule.
Source: have fucked about 25 hookers, and got blowjobs from half a dozen more (not in Tijuana, though).

No place is safe for the white man

ever go to an asian massage parlor? they interest me but ive never gone. Also never paid for sex but curious.

i'm from everywhere lol, but i go at least 3 or 4 times a week to see her

>Tijuana gf
>gf

i've been in long term relationships on and off.

longest was 6 years and shortest was about 2.5, my point is i have had "more in life" and i've had meaningless sex drink after drink. and if i'm being 100% honest? i'd rather be single and party and drink and fuck randoms.

being in a relationship can be great and i do get lonely and miss girlfriends when i've been single too long. but also i remember being miserable with the wrong girl and relationships going sour. it's stressful and a nightmare and a woman will make you feel like shit if you let them.

i don't know if i can do this forever, but it's great so far. in the end being single is the best time of your life with the best memories and i get shit done. it's only sad and depressing if you let it be and if you need someone constantly next to you to give your self validation. i really like me, and i can be better, but i don't feel i need someone to complete me.

>go grocery shopping
>decide to stop at massage joint first
>get cute 23-year-old slightly chubby Chinese girl for an hour
>the kind that's cute now but will probably turn into a whale later
>she gives a decent massage
>asks if I want more
>give her $50 tip, get her nude on the massage table
>suck her tits, finger her to orgasm
>whisper to her the whole time that she's beautiful and shit
>she agrees to fuck for another $50
>asks if I've got a condom, nope
>she gets a condom from the other massage girl
>condom too small, sex sucks

>be me
>frustrating day at work, stayed back late
>a relaxing massage might help
>go to massage shop I haven't tried before
>room is small and smells dodgy
>young, hot massage girl, so it's all good
>say "yes" when she asks if I've been here before
>pretty decent massage
>inevitably gets to "the flip" and she brings up extras
>"can I play with your pussy?"
>"sorry, I'm on my period"
>look disappointed and let down
>"how about I give you a blowjob instead?"
>alright, this is OK
>pay the agreed tip
>she sucks my dick
>feels good, man
>cum in her mouth
>she swallows and giggles
>wags her finger at me in a scolding way while smiling

>Tijuana

how can you make out if it's a massage parlor with sex services or just an actual massage parlor?

Signs it may be a "masaji" parlour as opposed to a massage parlour:
>open late
>flashing LED "massage" sign
>scantily clad massage girls
>far more massage girls than you'd expect
>sappy love songs playing
>she tells you to strip completely naked
>she brushes your balls more than she should while massaging your legs

>miss girlfriends when i've been single too long
i wish i knew how does that feel
everyone ive ever seen in life has gotten involved, trying to give me advice how to "improve my life", but ive never had any desire to get a gf, get a car, hobby, get ambitions get serious in life
might be something wrong with me mentally, but ive never cared enough to get checked out

as for now im going to a good cullege i dont like, hang out rarely with people i dont like and cant relate to...
its not bad and im well situated but taht kind of life has nothing to it, literally only thing i currently care about is getting the tier 5 tank in czech tree in wot

i wish i had your libido and enthusiasm or at least that im dedicated enough to get suicidal, but no,
its just emptiness

how late? 10? 11?

weren't afraid of catching anything getting a raw blowjob? think you can catch the clap from that.

Oh and if you're in Japan or China, if they use the word "masaji" rather than the local word for massage.

Had this happen in Shanghai:
>walking back to hotel with colleague after dinner
>walking past a massage shop
>girl runs up, tries to do the hard sell
>all in Mandaring Chinese except for the word "masaji"
>sure sign it's not just massage

And in Shinjuku:
>wife and kids hungry
>go to get food from Tokyo Chikara Meshi
>girl goes "masaji?" as i pass her
>I'm thinking in Japanese, it doesn't compute
>look at her funny, she repeats: "masaji?"
>while waiting for the food it clicks
>on the way back, she tries again: "masaji?"
>me, to be polite: "ikura desu ka?" (what's it cost?)
>don't really pay attention to the answer - quoted for "sanjuuppun" (30 minutes)
>go back to hotel with food
she wasn't that good-looking anyway - on the way back, she had a better-looking "friend" with her

blowjobs are relatively safe if she doesn't have open sores or warts on her mouth

Open after 8PM? probably more on the menu.

Yo you got any more/vids of her? Hot as hell m8

i got tons, what would you like to see?

Would love to see more of her ass/her in slutty outfits like that...Video of her getting fucked would be dope too you lucky son of a bitch

fool. You force the condom on until it rips and say whoops i guess im too big and then play that into fucking her rawdawg.

i don't have any video uploaded, but i hope you like this pics

Really do man by all means keep going...Also if you feel like uploading something to dropbox I wouldn't be opposed to that either

only advice i have is do what makes you happy.
figure that out and just make sure you get enough of it on the daily to make life worth living.

i like drinking and doing coke and smoking weed. i enjoy fucking women, flirting and dancing. i love to laugh at stand up comedy. i love to paint and make things with my hands. jobs, and money aren't my concern as long as i get to do the stuff i like doing. so i don't really care what i do for a living, so i get whatever job i can and just do it the best i can to get the time off for fun.

i never found lasting happiness in a job, and relationships tend to try to take attention away from my creative process and hobbies.

>only advice i have is do what makes you happy
write shitty amateur poems + play wot and eu4 all day until i die?
im trying as hard as i can currently, but its not really a healthy thing to do physically or mentally

meeh, my video is not that good. i used a shitty gopro

pls post more pics!

what kind of camera do you got bro

well, if that's what works for you. i find that you expect life to be a certain way, or you think society wants something from you. so you pressure yourself to fit it and you pursue shit you don't need or really want.
but if you change your expectations from life, and ignore certain things you think you're supposed to want, and just kind of start living in a way that makes sense to you and you're happy. things kind of fall in place, like you'll somehow, almost by magic find people who you like being around and like the same shit you like and if you're lucky a female will like you because you like you and won't change you and you'll fuck. but if it doesn't happen and you're satisfied with your life, you don't care or feel bad if it doesn't and other stuff happens.

also shit you're into can change from time to time, like shit you like at 15 isn't the same as 20 or 30 or 40.

nikon d7000 with a 50mm f1.8

If you're interested in 16 year old gangbangers with two kids and stretchmarks, sure.

>you expect life to be a certain way, or you think society wants something from you. so you pressure yourself to fit it and you pursue shit you don't need or really want
well i need to survive and therefore i need to do things i dont want to like socializing with otehrs and working jobs

>start living in a way that makes sense to you and you're happy
> for me that means to move to eastern european countryside in a secluded shack with little contact with other people?
not really realistic goal to expect tbh

id say some people like me are just fated to be miserable

sounds like fun

u girl looks good to me

thanks bud!

user if i go to tj can i meet her? how? facebook? kik? or realy is your gf?

if kids are biologically mine why not
id unironically go for it

The mom or the kids?

(this is Sup Forums after all)

nope you can't
yes she is

well the girl ofc
whats the point of fucking little kids,
you cant knock them up and they arent even sexy

well the point of living like you want or finding happiness. isn't instant gratification, like i still need to work and deal with shit i don't like. that's the part of life everyone does. but i do it so i can get the time to do the shit i do want.

like you think you can magically just be happy? no it's going to take some effort, one way or another. but it's not to say happiness isn't attainable, it's just not instant. also your goals do seem completely realistic, again just not immediately. but if i set a goal i just do stuff to meet it, i just make sure it's something i want so it's worth the effort.

for you yeah get a whatever tolerable job, set money aside to get that place you want to live. live in the city half the time to pay bills, then you earned your cabin time go there and chill. eventually maybe you can do it full time.
as long as you don't have a chemical imbalance or something, you're as happy as you let yourself be, life sucks most of the time. but you take what you can from it.

have u ever fuck her ass? sure not pic related lol

a few times

got any good pussy/bush shots?

like this?

how old is she? and can we see her face?

love this kind of woman

any bj pics? how old are you?

more specific?
nope, 20

more pics of her bare tits.

this kind of bodyshape and face

do u have another sample?

need more massage parlor stories

If anyone wants to come down like OP, repy with kik. I'll charge for my services though but I guarantee saftey and some good broads.

>Actually my gf
Yet she wears fishnets and never strips
Really makes you think?

Don't think I have any more massage stories pre-typed… hooker stories will have to do. Here's one that involves massage actually

>be me, walking home from work
>see hot japanese girl standing on street
>yep, she's working, and I can cum in her mouth
>when she opens her mouth she speaks with thick aussie accent
>sounds like a skank from manly
>she pulls the upsell on me, but I pay up
>let's do some 69 - she has great dick-sucking skills
>she's got a totally smooth, milky white japanese pussy
>total JAV-quality pussy
>finger her like crazy while she sucks my dick
>four fingers in, stretching her out
>silent duck manoeuvre, try to get whole hand in for fisting
>won't go in, dammit - having big hands sucks sometimes
>ah well, still pretty good
>stretching out that japanese pussy while she sucks me
>cum in her mouth, she goes and spits in the bin
>asks if I want to have sex, don't really feel up for it
>she gives me a competent massage and chats
>she's from yawata, but moved to aus with parents when young
>seems disappointed that I'm not fucking her
>enjoy massage for the rest of the time, it's relaxing
>as leaving, she wants to kiss, I try to avoid it
>she still manages to land one on my lips
>so much for hookers not kissing customers

uh...

How'd you get 2 bitches in TJ if you're dating her?

>Cheap bottle of wine
>8$

wtf usa?

i never said i got 2 bitches

what?

And the face ruined it
I'm out

You look like a total bitch
Not to mention your weak ass sternum

Arching the back because her tits sag too much normally????

tell me more

The fuck does that prove? That you picked her up off the side of the road?

>WOOOOOOSH

I was calling you a bitch because you look like a twink/trap
Sorry you're too dumb to realize when you're getting ripped

Nevermind, i was just surprised how expensive the wine is in the new world.

thou she does looks hot sucking on it.
>8$ well spent

Her face looks like at least one of her parents fucked donkeys

WTF?
looks so beautiful!
MORE PLS

t. triggered mexican faggot getting his woman fucked by white superior Men

its not even bad

>uses a condom with his "gf"

yes fucking her organism up with poison pills/having little tijuana niglets to look after is much preferrable you autistic retard

idk, there are cheaper wines, but this is not a "total crap wine" just cheap

are you like 12?

can you show your super beautiful supermodel gf?

"gf's" also get pregnant

Seems I really hit a nerve, think I've only ever used condoms 2-3 times in my life, it's shit and not even worth having sex if you're doing that. Honestly I don't bother if I'm not going to cum inside them anyway, completely ruins it.

Imagine if you spoke on the issue of kids beforehand and made sure they knew you expect an abortion or you'll kill it yourself if it arrives. You will check on them a year later to make sure. First time blowing it in a milf without birth control was a serious thrill, the scare afterwards was awful but it's fetish tier since then.

There's no real bonding without creaming a woman, you're just having shitty casual sex.

yup, casual sex 4 times a week for the last year.
that pic is old af, she uses pills now

Real shame about the face, and the plain white bedsheets; kills it.

sorry, i forgot you're used to pokemon and spiderman bedsheets

Your self worth must be lackluster to fuck a non-white more than once, especially with that face. Real below average school-girl tier.