What should I know about the Jews Sup Forums?

What should I know about the Jews Sup Forums?

It's for a school project.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIO4oSLwK3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews are Devil.

That your purpose in life is to serve them.

They have evolved and contribute in a positive way to the world like any other respectable religious group should do. Any person that is antisemetic is probably just jealous and very unintelligent. Btw, I'm not religious at all.

>allahu akbar

they're aight

They killed the Romanovs.

Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 115, one standard deviation above the mean

> While only about 2% of the U.S. population is of full Jewish descent,[2] 27% of United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century,[2][3] 25% of Fields Medal winners,[4] 25% of ACM Turing Award winners,[2] 9 out of the 19 world chess champions, and a quarter of Westinghouse Science Talent Search winners have either full or partial Jewish ancestry.[4]

Jews invented AIDS

That they don't believe in hell or heaven as Christians know it. Also that hole in the sheet thing is a myth.

WTF do those dapper gentlemen on the left have to do with that weird tiger tattoo person on the right?

You're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIO4oSLwK3A

That we hate this school project and think you should get out early today in order to observe a holiday. Trust me, your teacher won't know the difference

No we aren't welcomed for Jewish terror over Gentiles.

Makes no sense and also wouldn't the oppressors have to be a powerful but tiny number of people for that Marxism analogy to be true?

Jews are extremely powerful,more then any group per capita.

Uhhhh fuck these freaks

Go watch they live. The aliens and their propaganda is basically the Jews.

says the trap
youve been jewed already, nothing you can do

show us your jew star you keep in your room please

your a trap, please post pics

all u need to know in life is who runs the show.

u find this out by criticizing everything. whatever hits back is the one running the show.

go on, say hitler did nothing wrong.

even better, try to do forensic testing of auchwitz.

wouldn't jews be smart enough to instrumentalize whites instead of doing the dirty work themselves?