Why do Anti-Whites like to use term ''White supremacist'' instead of White nationalist...

Why do Anti-Whites like to use term ''White supremacist'' instead of White nationalist? What ''supremacy'' or I have over Non-Whites? Seriously, what do I have with some small group of wealthy plantation owners who had slaves and who died long time ago?
My German parents came in US in 1910.Are you that stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ubxez/president_trump_is_antiracist_in_table_format/
squawker.org/culture-wars/new-video-evidence-proves-james-fields-charlottesville-car-wrecker-was-attacked-by-antifa/
youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>> oompaloompa.jpg

Did you mean orange nationalist?

Because everyone can be Nationalist Japanese,Chinese,Irish,Polish,Indians etc..

Anti-Whites want to single out only one group and to make that one group appear different and evil.So they try to turn us in to some kind of boogyman

John wick!

>Anti-Whites
you mean rich white people right?

That orange motherfucker. I broke my leg, it must have been his fault! Like always, right? It's all his fault.

There's different groups of people with different opinions but if they can blend just a little bit they will get all lumped together pretty easy by those who seek to oppose all of it without going through the trouble of actually arguing about it.

You can have a faggot spouting nonsensical extremist shit without any basis, and pretty much parroting, maybe to be edgy or anything, and then you have someone who's just a little bit concerned about something specific. So they will call you a supremacist even when you turn it down several notches. It definitely is much easier to have 3 groups of people than 9 or 26 for someone ignorant and overall lazy.

What I would advocate though is individuality. We have very little of that these days. People love collectivism and to feel like they're doing more than attacking someone's specific ideas. Like their time is worth "so much" and they are so important that they're doing something for a much greater cause. They don't see that it's fairly easier, more important and better character building to solve their own personal problems instead of taking against millions of people over some idea they gathered from the internet, their colleges and a few books they actually didn't read at all.

>Seriously, what do I have with some small group of wealthy plantation owners who had slaves and who died long time ago?

If a statue of one of those guys is being lawfully removed and some people stage a violent response, that's what they have to do with it. Duh.

>Anti-Whites want to single out only one group and to make that one group appear different and evil.So they try to turn us in to some kind of boogyman

Amen. One day people will realize that nazis aren't so different and evil. It's wrong to single them out. Also true for pedophiles. Hey, they're people too!

Actually, there was a lawful protest to keep it. Alt left disrupted it.

>So they will call you a supremacist even when you turn it down several notches.

Thank you for not literally lynching black americans. We appreciate you turning it down a few notches!

Hey Pedophilia is a disease Don't bring those poor pedos down to the level of nazis. Pedos just want to love (underage girls) nazis want something else entirely.

Who cares. Im white and its not that I dont feel pride for what makes me me, its just that I refuse to feel guilty for being white. I didnt choose this skin color. Just like I didnt choose to be male or straight.

Oh totally. Good thing that guy had his car nearby so he could lawfully respond to those evil anti-fascists with some lawful vehicular homicide.

>Justifies pedophilia
Fucking scum.

I called it a disease that's pretty much the nicest thing you can call anyone.
At least most pedos don't want the systemic eradication of an entire religion.

There is a small difference. White nationalists also care about borders language and culture while white supremacists only regard ethnicity. One is more reasonable as an ideology. The people on the news were white supremacists.

Because you prove time and time again that those two terms are interchangable. And the term anti-white is such an obvious projection.

Hey hey, thank -you- for proving my point.

Anti-Whites in general want to use insults and name calling instead of arguments.

You're not going to convince them user, they've drank way too much of the kkkool-aid. Only thing they understand is some good old Indiana Jones style ass kicking (pre Crystal Skull of course.)

What is several notches down in your opinion?
If lynching is all the way to 11 then what is a 4 for you?
I honestly want to know.

I wonder the same.I work as truck driver and live in a small apartment with my wife and 2 kids.I cant find any imaginary ''supremacy'' that I have over anyone.I am just proud of myself and sick of the Anti-White bias in the media. And specially with the rise of BLM and Antifa.

Why do you think that arguing something over the internet equals beating someone up with a stick physically?

At which point do you reach the conclusion that anyone who might make a wrong suggestion that might be a little bit racist may end up on the street kicking up some defenseless person that happens to be of a different skin color? Should we analyze your thoughts just to list the number of people -you- could potentially kill if given the opportunity?

If things were dealt in absolutes like in your imaginary world, what happened a few days ago would be nothing but an irrelevant joke.

Why do white supremacists try to deny what they are by replacing words with words that are more flattering? Like how they call themselves "race realists".

>Why do you think that arguing something over the internet equals beating someone up with a stick physically?
I don't.
>At which point do you reach the conclusion that anyone who might make a wrong suggestion that might be a little bit racist may end up on the street kicking up some defenseless person that happens to be of a different skin color? Should we analyze your thoughts just to list the number of people -you- could potentially kill if given the opportunity?
I haven't made that conclusion.
>If things were dealt in absolutes like in your imaginary world, what happened a few days ago would be nothing but an irrelevant joke.
I honestly don't even know what this means. Are you saying irrelevant jokes be treated as if they were murder in absoluteland? That's probably true because it is either that or they would be considered the greatest work of all mankind. Because that's how absolutes work in my imagination.

Because that's what they believe...?

That's like saying "geez, why isn't this retard calling himself a retard, and instead says he's intelligent?"

What I'm saying is, if someone who had the wrong opinions always dealt in an extreme manner we would have a much higher death toll.
In the ironic manner that you posted this it would seem as if you inferred that somehow sharing ideas that would identify you by some as a white supremacist would equate to being on the extreme side that would take physical action and actually lynch people over their skin color.

If that intepretation is wrong I would like you to explain that.

White nationalist makes no sense in the US. Most of the states were never white. California was settled by spics, and Texas was a spic colony. Hawaii wasn't a set of vacant islands.

Why do Anti-Whites got triggered by us but not by OTHER groups who promote their own interests?Why it's always us who are the problem for them?

You even defend Muslims who want to impose sharia law, don't you have any shame? Don't you see we know your double standards by now?

Because Supremacy is the only way they can justify their anti-white racism.

If we are simply nationalists who want to separate ourselves from everyone else thats a harder sell for their cause than us being hellbent on subjugation of the world and other races.

>You even defend Muslims who want to impose sharia law, don't you have any shame?

LOL. Nobody is actually doing that. If you need to live in a fantasy world try dating a pillow with a cartoon girl on it. It'll dial down the amount of pathetic and crazy in your life.

Maybe you don't understand.
>Thank you for not literally lynching black americans. We appreciate you turning it down a few notches!
Is a sarcastic response to your assertions in the entirety of that post.
The very idea that you have to "turn it down several notches" means that you are disguising your real beliefs when trying to talk about them so that you won't be called a white supremacist.
That act admits that you are ashamed of what you think or at minimum know that your beliefs are so frowned upon that you must only reveal a portion of them lest you be called out for what your real beliefs represent.

>In the ironic manner that you posted this (You) it would seem as if you inferred

My only post was that. You're arguing with a different dude right now. Or technically it could be a lady, I dunno.

Anyway I really do thank you for dialing it back. I've lived in the 20th and now the 21st century. Right now I'm only 1 for 2 in terms of living during a century without a massive genocidal holocaust. If we could make it through all the way to the 22nd, that'd be really great.

But wait, you *don't* like being associated with the most evil event in the history of the entire human species? The solution is simple, distance yourself from it and from the people who do. Don't march with them in the streets just because you have common ground. When they are chanting about Jews, just leave and unambiguiously denounce them. Seriously, it's that simple.

Aight, I see now. I wasn't referring to an individual but in any case it was not correctly expressed and I see your point. I could argue that you could turn it down several notches from something else that still doesn't get to lynching people but that's not where I was really getting at.

What I mean is in relation to other people, not to yourself so to speak. So you have this dude that actually like you said, would beat the living shit out of an innocent black person if given the chance, and there's another person who actually wouldn't, despite having a few similar opinions on black people. By turning it down several notches what I wanted to say is, when in comparison you're not even close, but lumped together with that one guy based on similar opinions.

There's people like you say that appear moderate and have very dark and gruesome thoughts, but there are reasons for me to believe that a lot of people wouldn't really have even the balls to perform an action if they were in perfect conditions to do so. Even if it was completely legal. Call me naïve but I think that happens to be a majority.

Even with the actual closeted lynchers I don't think you can really say that the fat basement dwelling pathetic stormer is not gonna shit his pants and cry when he goes outside and there's not perhaps at least 300 people around him parroting the same thing. I say the same thing about antifas, I haven't really seen them take individual action, they really need the group.

Too bad you're too much of a puss to do it amirite?

Yeah but saying "they only do it when they are in a group" ignores the fact that online if you write words that agree with them then you are the group.
That pizza gate moron didn't work out the whole conspiracy himself and then go in with a gun the conspiracy was fed to him by trolls/believers.
The difference between lynching and the online avocation of lynching is an increasingly small step when everyone in the goddamn universe has an internet connection. It only takes one moron/psycho to make your wimpy online threats into real physical violence.
The fact that demonstrators showed up at all to defend the statues disproves your entire point. If the internet and real life were completely separate then none of this would have happened.

>So you have this dude that actually like you said, would beat the living shit out of an innocent black person if given the chance, and there's another person who actually wouldn't, despite having a few similar opinions on black people. By turning it down several notches what I wanted to say is, when in comparison you're not even close, but lumped together with that one guy based on similar opinions.

If that dude had beaten the shit out of your daughter, and then you're listening to some other dude spouting similar opinions to the ones that led to the vicious brutalization of said daughter, I wonder if you'd still think the two were "not even close".

>Yeah but saying "they only do it when they are in a group" ignores the fact that online if you write words that agree with them then you are the group.

Well, that's because it's untrue. You can agree with some aspects and disagree with others. Again, absolutes. There are crazy people, but there are fucktons of people on the internet. There will be always some people leaning towards one side. You're lumping millions of people in the same group, not dozens. Dozens is the amount that show up. That's the difference.

>The difference between lynching and the online avocation of lynching is an increasingly small step when everyone in the goddamn universe has an internet connection. It only takes one moron/psycho to make your wimpy online threats into real physical violence.

And that "small" step seems to work with only an absurdly small amount of people. Given that everyone in the goddamn universe has an internet connection, if we took a portion of those threats seriously, we couldn't even get out of the house. We just couldn't.

>The fact that demonstrators showed up at all to defend the statues disproves your entire point. If the internet and real life were completely separate then none of this would have happened.

It seems that the whole problem here is proportions really.

You would have to exactly describe said similar opinion to figure out whether or not that could lead directly to such a heinous act.

I'll have you give me one example of an opinion that could lead to such act.

You realize supremacy isn't limited to plantation/slave owners...

>if we took a portion of those threats seriously, we couldn't even get out of the house. We just couldn't.
Inflating to the point of absurdity.

There is a distinct difference between the willful disregard for the effects of your own rhetoric and not being able to handle a massive onslaught of the internet.

If you speak words of hate in places that others will hear. If you give a home to those who hate. You are enabling them to harm society or individuals.

You may not be legally liable and you may not be personally responsible but your own tiny portion of blame is shared with all who encourage the wrongs of others.

Why do you roll around your straw men like some kind of mongoloid? This entire debate happened in your head. Stop pestering people with your brain damage, you retarded faggot.

Why do white always use terms like jungle bunny, and porch monkey instead of "black"

Speaking of drinking kool-aid

>You would have to exactly describe said similar opinion to figure out whether or not that could lead directly to such a heinous act.

You're the one who came up with this BS notion that "similar opinions" to racist hate speech isn't so bad.

IMO they aren't similar, they are the same. It's the same shameful indifference and detachment from reality that leads a person to want to believe that all members of a race are some kind of bad "something". It causes a few people to kill, many to steal and oppress, and many more to simply tolerate those acts from afar with the enjoyment that they're on the winning team. At its core, it is the same belief, a kind of mental heroin that is as destructive as it is addictive, and, when sobriety comes, always a source of post-atrocity regret.

Why do liberals hate themselves if they're white?

>Most of the states were never white
>names 3

Well I'm convinced guys

>Why do Anti-Whites like to use term ''White supremacist'' instead of White nationalist?
Not all white supremacists are white nationalist, but all white nationalists are white supremacists.

>If you speak words of hate in places that others will hear. If you give a home to those who hate. You are enabling them to harm society or individuals.

Ok, here's what we could do. We could take away everything they have so they have no option other than fighting their way out. Sounds reasonable.

Why does the left want 1984? The left used to be kinda cool, like anti government and anti censorship

I'm generally curious, where they actually white supremacists? Or is the media just exaggerating again? They do it so often it's hard to tell what is real and what isn't these days.

That's what's so funny, the left became the establishment. Everyone thought 1984 would come from the right, but instead it's come from three left.

White pride signals anti minority. Minority pride simple means pro minority not antiwhite, unless you are bwing a white supremacist cunt. Them its anti white supremacy. Not anti whirge. Why do white people have such a problem not getting asshurt about this?

Or just do the normal thing and don't support them.

Nobody is talking about jailing them or anything. Thankfully, anyone is allowed to think and say unreasonable and evil things in America. There are advocacy groups for pedophiles! But people who associate themselves with the dangerously unreasonable should be correctly seen as dangerous themselves. The rest of us are right to avoid you.

>We could take away everything they have so they have no option other than fighting their way out.
Fighting their way out of what? You have nothing to fight when nobody is whispering in your ear giving you imaginary enemies. They weren't born believing that blacks are less than humans and the Jews faked the holocaust to get some prime real-estate on the east Mediterranean coast.

Jews have bee n jewing for centuries my dude

No no, you don't get to back out of this one.

Here's the thing. I've seen an argument that gets a lot of popularity these days about how blacks on average have lower IQ and such because of some statistics.

Now you have two people who, no matter the veracity of it, say it's true. Just based on this they have the same core identity. That's all they share though.

So one of them is a psychopath who decides to take matters in his own hands because... of "perceived lower IQ on others"...? and the other one doesn't. Do we blame both?

How many people should I put the blame on for the 3 year old child that died in Barcelona in the last terrorist attack?

See I can't tell if this is sarcasm because poes law and all but it really gets stupid when there are people in this world who really believe these things and act upon their belief causing harm to others.

Well, depends on what "giving home" means. A circlejerking containment site gets taken down, I don't think it's just "not supporting them" as much as it's taking something away from them.

I don't think they should have the support from anyone sane, or even spread out and gather in places like these. Wait, I may think so because now you decided to put me in that same group.

>appear different and evil

appear? really?

Why don't you at least admit you're being racist?

They weren't "taken down". A private entity not wanting to do business with them anymore because of the abhorrent choices they have made is not the same as them being "taken down". They can go back up very easily but they need to do it themselves.

Now if you are talking about people DDoSing their website, well that is obviously illegal and you won't find a lot of reasonable people defending that.

>Now you have two people who, no matter the veracity of it, say it's true. Just based on this they have the same core identity. That's all they share though.

It strains belief to say that's all they share. Here's one other thing I bet a million dollars that they also share: neither of them are black.

I guess it is possible that there are also people out there waving swastikas as ancient catholic symbols instead of as nazi ones. But I kinda doubt it. I think you're inventing something that isn't real.

>Here's one other thing I bet a million dollars that they also share: neither of them are black.

Shit, you watch your money man. You might be surprised based on what you believe.

>I guess it is possible that there are also people out there waving swastikas as ancient catholic symbols instead of as nazi ones. But I kinda doubt it. I think you're inventing something that isn't real.

Well, that's cool. We should share our thoughts from time to time.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ubxez/president_trump_is_antiracist_in_table_format/

>fake & gay

All of this is true on it's face, but it's frustrating because it implies that "hate" is exclusively, or even predominantly, a white issue in 21st century America.

In reality, most of the people who preach racial hatred and commit racial violence in 21st century America are black. Year after year, polls show Louis Farrakhan, leader of an organization which literally demonizes white people, especially Jews, to be one of the most respected figures in black America. But you've bought into the idea that white people are the problem, when mainstream white America is almost obsequious toward black people.

it just a smear they use

It wasn't violent until antifa showed up with their baseball bats

>Winner

>alt-left

It doesn't exist, and is something Trump made up on the fly.

The secret to success is to be a good Carmageddon 64 player, motherfucker.

squawker.org/culture-wars/new-video-evidence-proves-james-fields-charlottesville-car-wrecker-was-attacked-by-antifa/

Pedos and nazis are on about the same moral plane friendo. :^)

There's nothing nationalist about being white in the united states of 54%

how times have changed...different symbols, same meaning.

Can anyone with a scratched bumper have a license to kill?

>they only committed murder when someone showed up who disagreed with them

Agree

you can if videos show it getting whacked by a baseball bat seconds before

"Officer, I drove into a crowd of people because one of them hit my car with a baseball bat."

Good to see the "stand your ground" concept extended to protecting car paint. I mean it was a new car right? How is he gonna get laid with that scratch on it? Sounds legit.

They were hitting him from behind
Did you even look at the videos?

>White nationalist
Because this is a ubiquitous term and is wrong because there's no white nation

>Alt left
This is literally a made up trump term

I know right! And the same thing happened in Barcelona. People driving their car into crowds of people and murdering them are just ALWAYS assumed to be the bad guy. Why aren't we taking damage to the car's paint into account? The real tragedy is that the cars have no voice - its like all of society is tolerating these hate crimes against cars.

Wut?

Questions 67 & 68

Prime example of that...

>White supremacist

white supremacists and nationalists.. that is interesting. i recall the supremacists referring to themselves as nationalists yet they're more about hating on races than anything else but nationalism. everyone outside that circle jerk of idiocy refers to it as white supremacy.

One of this two babies have no right to preserve it's culture and heritage.

Can you guess which one?

Yeah, the white one

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

SJWs on The Simpsons.

At least FOX has the balls to make fun of the snowflakes!

Yeah, cuz only the supreme people would tolerate theses statistic. Your welcome!