Why do people hold assholes who were real pieces of shit in high regard once they die...

Why do people hold assholes who were real pieces of shit in high regard once they die? All of a sudden once they die they were saints who dindunuffin.

I don't know but you seem like a good guy OP.

im not dead yet bitch save those compliments for later.

"Its easy if you try"
- John Lennon, in regards to domestic abuse.

im a huge beatles dickhugger bit john was kind of a POS. he had a history of beatin' his women.

Human brain works that way.
We remember what we want and we change our memories.
All of your childhood memories are fake and didn't happen the way you think they did. You have added pieces of information and changed them.
It's a hard concept to grasp because our brain truly interpret them in this false way so we feel 100% certain that we are correct.

It's even worse when you share an experience with someone else because you will both modify each others memories of the event.
So you will both have the same wrong memory which makes you even more certain you are right because how can the both of you be wrong?

>Why do people hold assholes who were real pieces of shit in high regard once they die?

sometimes we don't wait for them to die

Sounds like my childhood memories

But you are OP. You see, this is your personal hell.
You don't remembering dying? Weird, everyone thinks you're dead. Anyway, have fun here on Sup Forums.

Because everyone's an asshole. How do you think you'd be portrayed if you were world famous? Repost this when you've had a #1 album you fuckin' nobody

Is this about Harry Potter??????

Jimi Hendrix beat the shit out of his girl

>British
>Glasses
Nah, this is about John Oliver

Having a #1 album makes it okay to be a woman beater and piece of shit father? Even Paul McCartney has voiced his distaste for john being considered a saint post death.

when did harry potter die???

hey fuck u

Maybe you should just listen to the music instead of giving a shit about the artist?

Nobody is saying that and you know

Harry was a piece of shit, remember when rons wand broke saving harrys ass? And Potter with that bank full of money didnt even bother to buy him a new one, instead he let ron eat slugs all day.

You missed my point completely. It's about having every aspect of your life scrutinized because you're that famous. Don't throw stones from glass houses

No just throw the stones at your wife, son and fans. Apperently thats ok with you faggot. Buch of beatle cucks itt.

Beatles (BEAT-les) is beat people, that's what they do

Lol fuck John he was a massive dick I'll bet you're none better though

It's martyrdom. The best way to make an asshole popular and rose-tint-glasses-perceived is to kill them when they are popular. Like, if Trump is killed now, all his rhetoric and lies suddenly will become a form of gospel and people will ponder "what America could have become under his greatness." Kill the asshole after he falls from grace or let him be.

We all know Lennon was a piece of shit but he made some good music.

Yeah, Harry was a sack of shit.