Be me

>be me
>didn't know my mother was having financial troubles
>she apparently bought a fuck ton of dogs for no reason
>she's on disability and she put them all on credit cards
>she then had her floor re-done for no reason
>she kept buying shit and put herself into massive debt
>she told my grandparents that I stole money from her and all this other fucked up shit
>they will no longer talk to me or even let me explain that she's a pathological liar who needed to save her own ass for dumb decisions she made
>i've been disowned by the entirety of what little family we have left

Yep, that happened.

Fuck yur family now you are completely free be happy

I guess. It's just sad that your own mother uses you and makes you out to be a felon just so she can get some money to save her ass.

lol, what a bunch of douchebags. Fuck these people man.

I come from a highly dysfunctional family. I didn't pick them. Full of alcoholics and scumbags. The only remaining family I had that even talk to each other was my grandpa, grandmother, mother and sister.

I've severed ties to my family and I don't regret it one bit. You are better off.

So whats the problem? Fuck these people. Honestly.
You think that these guys who took your moms word that you're a liar are better? Nope, they're dumb because they took her words for granted and refuse to talk to you.
Again. fuck these people. You're on your own.

cant pick your family.

fuck it. you couldn't have changed a thing anyway, she would've done that to anyone

At least I won't have to go to the really fucking awkward Thanksgiving/Christmas dinners anymore. That's a positive.

Move out and be free

I don't live with her. My sister does. She's a 20 year old mongoloid who never bathes or changes her clothes.

Make your own family and do not allow your mother or grandparents to see the grandkids

There's no fucking way I would introduce any kids I had to my grandpa. He's an extreme racist and alcoholic. I have no idea how the guy's even alive.

Kill the old fool he is lucky to be alive

wtf? how is she okay with this? what does she look like?

Well, you asked for it.

>Wears nothing but black dress pants and a baggy brown button up shirts (has worn it for years, never changes it)
>Sleeps in a sleeping bag on her bed
>Never showers
>Her greasy dandruff infested hair dangles in front of her face like a serial killer
>She walks around barefoot with black/brown toes
>She mumbles and you can't understand her when she talks
>She's fat

I'm not exaggerating the clothes part. She's literally worn these black dress pants and baggy brown shirt for years. She hasn't changed or showered in a long time. She goes out in public like that too. She spends all day playing some online Wolf MMO roleplay game. She's obsessed with wolves and got kicked out of school when she used to go to school for barking at people and chasing them down the hall.

According to my mother, she got her GED but I don't believe her. She refuses to get a GED or even try to look for employment. My mother sees no wrong doing and sees no problem with her. Her father was some random hook up my mother had and he disappeared from the picture not long after.

What's the problem? They seem like there dragging you down, just bail

Sounds like you're mother's a bitch

Do you hold any emotional attachment to your sister

She's a paranoid moron. I know it's my mother but she's a fucking idiot. I've only met my father once because after I was born she moved halfway across the country and for no reason, refused him visitation or to even know where we were.

You can't choose who births you, unfortunately.

Fuck no. She's a little shit because she was never corrected or punished for being an asshole. If someone prepares a bowl for everyone, she'll eat as many as she can. She doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself.

mother isn't such a strong bond as it once was anymore. These days woman are disloyal cunts. They don't love their child. They are drug addict sluts that will take any chance they get to abuse or destroy the future of their child if it means they benefit financially or if they benefit any other way.

These same hoes you see all over the place sucking tens of different men off every week, these are the mothers of our generation. And one of these hoes probably gave birth to you. Just because it's now YOUR mother, doesn't make her so special. It's just another disloyal cunt in the sea of disloyal bitches all over the western civilization.

So what's the problem they are just holding you back leave them

WTF

That's sounds rough, man. Clearly your mom is on self distruct mode and the rest of your family is too stupid or are in denial. If I were you make sure she doesn't open a credit card under your name and fucking make a rum for it.

She's probably addicted to d r u g s

Holy shit, dude. I know it's hard but it sounds like you should consider your family a loss and move on with your life.

Good thing you got rid of that worthless bitch. Obviously, she didn't care a tiny bit about you.

Also, try being more successful and civilised than your "family".

Why is it in every nigger video, nobody stops the bullshit?

They huddle like fucking retards looking at the scene, as if they were powerless.

As someone who disowned his family for shit as stupid as that, just put them behind you. Resist the urge to agonize over it. These people shouldn't occupy your cognitive space after such betrayal.

It's fucking hard. It's something that takes a while to finally stop thinking about it. You're dealing with people with lifelong mental illness and/or bad decision making. Even if they're family, you don't want them in your life.

So you fight to get stronger and more intelligent so that you can attract a woman who will actually stick by your side.

You will struggle with memories of the "good times" and struggle with that silent wish of the heart that wants things to be "happy" again. Fuck that shit and flush it down the toilet.

There is no shame in cutting off and/or moving away from bad people who are close to you. You will survive this and you will laugh at it. If you get a good job/study a promising field and keep /fit/ at the gym, some asian is going to have your cock in her mouth and you'll laugh.

Creating fortune out of ruins and adversity is one of those games of the gods that you only appreciate in retrospective.

That's so fucking disturbing.
Your mom sounds like a shitty person. Try to move on and worry about yourself, cause those people only PRETEND to give a shit about you. Some families make me sick. Actualy loyalty is so damn rare these days.

You can't just disappear either, man.
There's a fine line that you need to learn to balance. Don't let them control you anymore, but when it comes to fucking Christmas, you man up and just go for at least 1-2 hours. And then you're gone. If you vanish into thin air, everyone will be looking down on you and make you into some bad person, when they are the actual negative and depressing people.