I believe that whites shoulds live in America and Europe, and blacks should live in Africa...

I believe that whites shoulds live in America and Europe, and blacks should live in Africa, and Asians should live in Asia, and Hispanics should live in Hispanic nations.

What about eskimos?

They should live at ice

what about arabs

They should stay in Antarctica or wherever they hail from.

What about us Australians?

Middle Eastern people come from African descent.

What about off-brands like Italians, they are like half arabs.

To my understanding, some are white and some are black. They should separate.

how can you say that

i mean

are you a...ugh

are serious ?

this is like nazism

UGH

do you even realise how...

i can't believe you said that

all people are from african descent

You mean snow-chinks? They should live in tibet

Aussies should work as slaves in Europe.

also Asians (japanese,koreans) are hard workers and make the countries they live in better.

No, whites should live in europe. Native Americans should live in America. Get the fuck of my ancestors land if you don't like it you illegal immigrant.

Oi cunt

This is Asia. He said Asians should live in Asia.
Middle east is in Asia.

Oh look why did I know some retard was gonna say this. Whites BUILT america. Therefore We have claim to this land. Fuck off.

>Russians and turks, please report to asia you asains

its inuit, you bigot!

they should live where permafrost is.

Um sorry sweetie. Blacks should stay in America cause DEY WAZ DA REAL NATIVES

but did they build the wall?

Why?
Remeber that it was you who imported them? That it was whites who started colonialism and laid ground work for globalisation?
How do you want to fulfill your wish?

i dont remember colonizing anyone

Whites should be in the West and the south and aborigines in the north and the West, the middle should be shared ground but it's so lightly settled that it won't be a problem

lol
america had blacks before the indians came there
lets get more blacks from africa!

y tho?

Hopefully soon

Proof?

Now you suddenly stop identifying with your ethnic group.
Nice consistent world view

The point is everyone should live In their natural habitat
You can't be that autistic

I agree. I hate mulicturalism. It's just a euphemism for the erosion of white western values and culture.

>Ctrl-v
>This shit is so deep yo!

>Another intelligent brother!

I kek'd

>that moment when you hate white people but not enough for you to want to go back to a black country. Cause you wanna live in a country that whites built.
Lol, yeah they got colonized. You are welcome sir

Whites have just been slaves to a ruling elite just like China. That happens in great civilizations. The people become ant like and dangerous. We need more Alex Jones'.

It would be nice OP but the blacks/hispanics do have their place in society - as servants (can't call them slaves anymore unfortunately).

Asians are useless savages though that can't be tamed, send them back to their homeland to shit on their streets.

OP here and my white ancestors immigrated here after slavery you dumb fuck.

DNA traces back to ancient humans that were reduced to a small population exploding out of Africa, i know America has poor education and pledges to flags and stuff but stop being half the man you could be

Not the op.

The oldest homo sapiens remains that have been found to date are from east Africa they then migrated north and into euroup Asia then across to America and so on.

Learn some fuckin science bro

those "bones" are a hoax. Stop falling for the old earth lie. All REAL evidence points to the earth being no more than 10000 years old. Anything found "older" than that is faked.

Blacks sold blacks to both whites and other blacks. Yes, there where black slave owners in America. Oh, and black on black slavery is still a thing in Africa, At least the whites ended it in America.

Also this; You think the son (in this case great great grandchildren) is responsible for the sins of the father?

First of all I'm not American. Second of all they found older human remains in Europe that from Africa meaning they could easily have come from Europe as well. In the end we really don't know but there is no good proof where humans came from that's whole shit has always been a popular hype. Now they're saying we must have come from Europe but we genuinly have no valid way of knowing that.

But we developed further and our intelligence reached a critical level while Africans did go full Forest Gump
Stop

So? The natives might say we've caused more harm than good and hence don't deserve America. One could also say blacks built America, so at the very least it should be shared between the blacks and the whites.

Hahaha America what a joke

Also the earth is flat

Just look at the amount of likes on it. Holy shit

true, but irrelevant for this conversation

Italian here, we're white come on...

>>Silly American as an Australian. All white people other than Australians come from America, there are no white Europeans and Nords they 'ex-pat' Syrians

Then why are africans the least evolved type of humans. Every other race has their shit together, just not the "original man"? Makes sense.
1 in 5 african americans has an IQ below 75. A.k.a. A retard

WE

WUZ

The natives fought and lost. Oh well. Plus if they were to keep the U.S. and the Europeans never took it, the modern world as we know wouldnt exist. All the technology wouldn't exist either that came from americans. Including electricity. America wasn't built in cotton. So that's a lie

KANGZ

Should the native Americans stay bc they were here before whites were?

I read this thing about the discovery of glass (and by extension glasses) lent to the smarter of our 'white' culture could study and develop for longer which lead to better lighting meaning more productive man hours

>s at the end of file-name

user, you may be autistic.

Only your mommy cares about what you believe

I said every other race but on 2nd thoughts Arabs clearly dont have their shit together either.

This isn't tumblr fag

N'

The fuck you talking about cunt? As an Aussie most of our grannies are either English or German, Even Wogs are considered aussie now, Asians are still 'took our jobs' status
Americans in 'straya are both rare, and tourists.

Plx no bully

Were
>were
I guess that whole work ethic thing bit their new generations in the ass huh

Europeans took it fair and square.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a black cock fucking a white boy's ass— forever.

I want this conspiracy tohappen sooooooooooooooo badly. Please make it happen please. Somebody photoshop.

SHEEEEIT

All Australians are white even the melanin rich ones

fuck off white boi

Wait why is the dad there? Oh it's a meme nevermind

And we believe you're 12.

Yes, we evolved over the years to use our brains, while africans evolved to walk 20 miles for water to drink. Its okay maybe we can use them as workhorses. Everybody has their role in this world.

I believe that dubs

Again user?

there is a 12yearold here
hint: its not op

evolved is the wrong word, but i agree memetics is the key to civilisation

Doesn't sound like blacks were meant for this world
>posts "history" of blacks apparently thriving strong and productive
>turns around bends over and gets ass raped by the white man
What did the white man do? Surprise attack them before noon?

7 years ago i made some mistakes i am not proud of, but i am too lazy too fix

Well said.

lol just saw 9/11

huehuehuehue

fake ass fucking movie
look at any julius caesar bust and tell me if they have the features of a black male

So all the swedish and polish and british people ect. are going to come here?

lol what? noice bait mate

How do people not get called out for just shouting bullshit they made up?

america and australia were made of european rejects.

I mean africa continent is huge how the fuck did they fail to achieve anything

Sup Forums is over there

the world would be a better place without them invading there

People from within the equator are dumb fucks

It's science

They should live in hell.

the world would be a better place if what op said was true

They already are thanks to Obama.

Keep telling yourself that lmao