I'm suicidal. The whole world thinks I'm degenerate scum and my anxiety and paranoia are too much to bear. When I die...

I'm suicidal. The whole world thinks I'm degenerate scum and my anxiety and paranoia are too much to bear. When I die, feel free to meme the fuck out of me and drag my name further through the dirt. I don't care anymore.

Youre wrong twice, but for the same reason. No one will meme you and no one thinks youre scum. No one thinks about you at all. Get over being self absorbed paranoia and embrace self absorbed hedonism. And if you dont, its fine, no one will remember you anyways. Live it up to spite the void.

Sup Forums is to blame. I've spent every waking moment of the last year on this website and it has corrupted my mind and the trolls have pushed me over the edge

Are you that weak?

I really wanna live but nobody will hear me out or give me a second chance. Idiots from pol and anonops have somehow linked me to a pedo ring and won't produce any evidence so I can defend myself. I dunno what I did while drunk and high but sure as fuck am not pedo.I;m just coming out as bisexual but the LGBT community seemingly doesn't accept me. I'm gonna die a hated faggot. At least hate me for shit I actually did,

I just want a few bros who have my back and maybe a qt trap gf

For arguments sake, let's say I did click on underage b8, Wtf do you expect me to do now, submit to castration and go into therapy, I'll do anything to restore my name and reputation

If you are really suicidal then you need to tell someone who can help you. In the meantime, try to stay off Sup Forums. It isn't good for your mental hygeine if you can't laugh at what goes on here.

I slashed my wrist 15 times and been in the hospital on suicide watch 6 times. I don't wanna go back to the hospital 'cause they'll put me in a long-term care facility

Goodbye

don't kill yourself until you've accepted jesus christ as your lord and saviour. You'll regret it for the rest of eternity

its hard to live not wanting to

sorry you got to wait until you roll quads.

Don't take anyone here seriously

>Sup Forums is to blame

You can't be in this much denial. If you are, please find a therapist.

What connections did they draw? Explain.

If you think the "whole world" thinks something like that, then you're surrounded by the wrong kind of people. Fuck what people think anyways, there's plenty of people who would appreciate having you around. Take everyone here with a grain of salt, this site is half filled with idiots anyhow. Shit, I'm probably an idiot just by being here, but I still realize their opinions don't matter at all

No matter what happens, you are to blame.

You come here, you participate, you absorb the bullshit posted here, you apply it to your life.

Take responsibility for your shit. It sounds counterintuitive, but when you realise your problemd are your fault and stop.blaming everyone else, and you realise that everyone has problems and its all their own fault as well, you open the path to being better.

But go ahead and blame Sup Forums and everyone else. I guarantee youll stay a miserable bitter cunt

this is the pattern i've seen.

>user trolls Sup Forums
>user trolls anonops
>Sup Forums & anonops revert to commie tactics to gain upper hand out of pure rage.
>commie tactics only work on normies
>the hivemind has become the enemy it set out to destroy. (seriously you idiots, we got the age of consent changed like ....everywhere...) chill.

>think life can't get worse
>well i always wanted to be a girl, let's do this.
>those lgbt folks are going to make great friends i do think
>they treat you like trump treats a mexican murderer because you're not sucking bill clintons cock.

You just gotta surround yourself with positive people, but you also have to actually try, nobody but yourself can get you out of a rut like this especially if you're putting 0 effort in

Well you can tell everyone I'm a down disgrace
Drag my name all over the place
I don't care anymore
You can tell everybody 'bout the state I'm in
You won't catch me crying 'cause I just can't win
I don't care anymow, I don't care anymoaaaw

Don't an hero just because of Sup Forums. If you do, they win and it makes you look guilty. So the lgbt community won't accept you? You don't need any ones approval.

man, the internet is not fucking real; why would you base your life on something that's not real?

>suicidal
>doesnt want help
Well, go ahead. Kill yourself.

Kill me first please. I cant do It by myself. But i cant keep living as a virgin beta male. Please! :(