Alt-left will take down Sup Forums

alt-left will take down Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org
is.4cdn.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody cares about Sup Forums and antifa retards

Then let's hit them where it hurts. Attack the tiki torch factories.

>some faggot wonders about taking Sup Forums down
fixd it

They couldn't take down a can of soup from the cabinet. They'd get to the cabinet and yell at it for oppressing them, get hit by a car and die.

kek

sweet,milky,greasy,word-gravy

I am a communist and i like Sup Forums, fuck these whiney fags.

They will not stop until they kill everything good.

>Some antifa faggit takes down Sup Forums
>The lives of everyone on here improve
Wow.

kek

They will not divide us

/thread

we're super divided, you uneducated, unemployed, racist piece of trump-loving shit

>CLOWDflare..

Take down Sup Forums and we venture into the real world.

Don't poke the bear

I saw something about "anonymous" "taking down" some alt right site? what the fuck is going on communism is really taking America?

I wouldn't be surprised if some countries that currently allow Sup Forums will make moves to block access to the site in the not too distant future however. But good luck to the government IT support teams trying to keep their government websites running after poking the bear !!!!

Who let Yvette Felarca out of prison?

Hmm... Take down Sup Forums? I can think of about another 15 *chans and at least 3 onionchans off the top of my head I can use if I really needed a chan fix.

>not knowing cloudflare is a service
Let them. It's gonna be a good joke later on

What a shitty shoop. Whatever knuckle dragging retarded dick muncher did that needs to be beaten like a 8yr old in a Filipino sweat shop.
Jesus fucking Christ on a cumdumpster - don't you have any fucking respect for Photoshop? That shop looks like you gave a retarded down baby from Iceland some crayons and said "here ya go."
Smh tbh famalam

>cloudflare
>stopping anyone
>ever
kek. Cloudfare a shit, user.

>what the fuck is going on communism is really taking America?
Just look at ANTIFA. The answer is "yes".

but we are divided together!!

I've been trying to leave this fucking site for 4 years. I hope it gets shut down so I can finally escape

please

>I've been trying to leave this fucking site for 4 year
Only four years? Fucking newfags these days.

>take down Sup Forums

LMAO

that's like taking away my trashcan cause i always have garbage laying around. if Sup Forums is down we'll just go spew shit in other places, it literally does not matter where it's at

Lol. Guess we'll all migrate to another chan

cloudflare isnt hosting you fuckin tard...its shit tier dns tunneling that any nigger could resolve given enough watermelons

all youd have to do is tweet them back that they are a woman and say nigger a few times and they would probably self destruct

Hasn't Sup Forums always has had their own fucking servers? I remember Moot having to drive them halfway over the US or something.

underrated comment

I believe they are now in Japan

Gob bless the Japan king Hideo Kojima btw

/thread
You could just use opendns right Sup Forumsuys?

Nah, they're all still in the US. The purple are non Sup Forums domains that I obscured to not confuse some retards.

The joke is decent but the guys with the tiki torches were actually on the right

Oh, and I forgot to say this: the 4cdn domain that hosts images was in Canada when Hiroshimoot started fucking with it. You also had
>i.4cdn.org
and
>is.4cdn.org
It was random which one you got but "is" was way slower than "i".

Since I am not a tech savvy I did not know that, good to know tho

What are those dutch IPS?
Advertising network?

Are the owners of Sup Forums breaking TOS with clowdflare, if somebody posted "fuck niggers" but had no affiliation with the site? It's not like an employee is saying it.

wut.

Wow, never thought I'd see the day when leftist faggots started attacking free speech. Oh wait, they do that shit all the time. Kind of ironic isn't it? Since their entire existence hinges on the first amendment, down to the retarded clothes they wear.

>tech savvy

Apparently you're also 80

That's deep bro

No, I'm Belgian. So I get a lot of Euro server traffic.
It's just a screenshot that shows how much data goes to a certain IP/server and in what country it is. Sup Forums servers are still all in the US as you can see from the US flag next to them.

Concur

>alt-left

trump cuck detected

NOOOOOOO

THIS

Damn yes!

Kek

In another non related but related to my comment matter, MGO2 is out again bro

I'mma need all underage and newfags to leave the thread while we discuss business.

See, this is one more evidence how retarded they are

>alt-left

Wtf is that? Are there really dipshits that call themselves this? Is it just alt-right retards who're trying to deflect some of the mockery and loathing away from themselves? Both?

>666
Checked

Well this is some major philosophy and scientific proof and a scientific graphic demonstration of what being a liberal democrat is really like, I am going to post this on every single liberal democrat tabloid in facebook

Well I guess that deflates the joke pretty bad. I can't follow American news & politics anymore, my country is turning to shit. The whole world is.