How many people can speak fluent English in your coutry?

How many people can speak fluent English in your coutry?
in Japan, less than 5% I bet

0%

90%

wtf I love denmark now (still)

123%

too lazy to look up the percentage of commonwealth immigrants

60%

15%

Same, but most of them make zero effort when it comes to accent.

Luckily eastern Norwegian accent sounds like some weird British accent by default.

I'm still practicing my American accent every day, as I'm highly likely to move over to Cali for my career. This fucking country is the dullest place on earth, and it's virtually impossible to make any meaningful career here outside of fishing and other offshore businesses, and the other English speaking places are either as culturally irrelevant as us, or have shit climate.

accents get you tons of women here though

as long as you're understandable then you don't have to fix it anymore

35%

>giving up norway for america
lel

>caring that much about accent

lel
scandinavia is such a cultural wasteland they suck on america's cock that hard

t. Scotland

>have Norway bux and education
>get baller Cali job
>make even more bux
>can go back to Norway if ever tired of it

being born in Scandinavia and then going to California in adulthood is probably one of the best routes one could take imo

>born in scandinavia
>work in china
>settle down on the mediterranean coast
that's the way to go

fug, now I'm even more jelly

60% because of Walloons.

>Luckily eastern Norwegian accent sounds like some weird British accent by default.
lelwut? Never heard any Norwegians with anything resembling a British accent.

L O N D O N, actually. still applies

How the fuck do you make money in China? That's basically slave labour, and if you are actually making any meaningful income, you're probably working for the shady government and contributing to the decline of the west, and along with that goes basic human rights out the window, which only America and the west care about.

Not Norwegian accent, god no. When you say that, I assume you think every foreigner has an Italian accent. That's one of the few accents I would guess women find attractive in America.

You have an animation and video game industry, so shut your fucking face. Yes, Norway is a cultural wasteland in that sense, but I'm not so desperate that I could move to France, or Quebec for that matter.

90%+

of course it sounds bad to you

you severely overestimate how much Americans care

you could probably completely lie about where you are from and people would genuinely eat it up

a French-Canadian friend of mine claimed he was a ruskie and triggered people at a bar, that's how horrible the average american is with accents

My dad worked in China not long ago as an engineer. The wage was good, we lived in luxury gated communities for no money and had our own personal driver.

Eh... that wrong

10% English
70% French
20% Japanese
0.1% Chinese

>70% French
I'm surprised. Even the young people learn it?

>fluent English
>less than 5% I bet
Same shit.

Old people know French, the rest they learn from they ancestor

45% or so.

Probably around 30% because of all the old people and t*rroni

5% too

I'm the only one

Around half.

the kukris on your flag are かわいー!!!

oh wait they're stars
still better than the average triband

56%

100%

Bout three fiddy

20%
The rest is hillbilly gibberish or niggerspeak

>That's one of the few accents I would guess women find attractive in America.
No, pretty much any accent will work. Granted, you're not likely to pick up your future wife that way, but sluts are sluts.

> 5%

obviously you are not Japanese
5% of us say some sort of Engrish words,
and only less than 0.5% can speak English fluently

>How many people can speak fluent English in your coutry?

How many british immigrants do we have?

I'm to lazy to search for the % of people with higher college english degrees and brittish immigrants