Anyone here unable to get along with girls

Anyone here unable to get along with girls.

No you are literally the only one, you are alone, and will always be alone.

I don't know, I've never spoken to one

You god damn virgins need to read the book "The Game" by Neill Strauss, now this book isn't gonna turn you into Don Juan or anything but it lays the groundwork on how women think, and what you should and shouldn't do around women in order to get laid, if you anons are tired of striking out it's a good place to start, it also is good for guys that know how to get laid but want to hone there skills

If you're such a socially stunted retard you have to read a book to try and talk to a female, your life is just irreparable.

No, I get along with them fine, although I don't keep women friends for long as I either try to fuck them and if they don't want to I simply stop socializing with them.

I don't like stupid people, so yeah.

nah talking to myself all the time gets weird

nah, I can talk to females

what if we stupid virgins dont want to be with girls in the first place

who needs girls when you have traps right

I've been honing my skills for years and this book has helped out quite a bit, banging chics is a lot like football in the sense that it's a game of inches and sometimes the difference between closing the deal and not is just a little bit, trust me op after I read this book I went out and put it in action just to see if it worked, that first week I banged 6 girls in 7 days, this book was also directly responsible for my first threesome, you can't argue with results

In other news: 55% of statistics on the internet are made up!
To answer OP's question: no, I am not able to get along with girls, I am afraid to approach them and I have no idea how to keep a conversation going without being some hardcore beta autist.

just makes you a whore. how sad.

pic related, me in the barren field of which i grow my fucks

It's not talking to girls any dumbfuck can do that, it's more about getting your mind right so your ready to pick up any chick anywhere and close the deal, plus they give you openers to use and it teaches you techniques to get women to chase you, read it or don't I don't give a fuck but this shit has been battle tested

Your autism levels are through the roof! Also just because you impressed your mom and your sister doesn't mean it works, nerd.

I'm not a great looking guy but I've fucked close to 100 women, chics are more flexible about looks than guys are, so that means that they are more into personality, it's kinda hard to change your facial structure but you can change your personality, and the way you act around chics

Reporting in.
In 99% cases we have no fucking touching points besides school whatsoever.

nah mate a retard is still a retard YOU CANT HIDE STUPID

Don't listen to these haters op, spend the $12 on the book and read it on the shitter, or do like me and get the audiobook, I'm telling you it works if you implement it, girls aren't rocket science there all the same and the better looking they are the better it works, it's all in the book

I'm a 26 yo virgin beta male... I know how It feels :(
Ive been rejected so many times that im not just scared of women... I begin to hate them too.
I hope slavery comes back. At least, i would have a chance of buying a woman.
But i know i will die virgin. I just hope i die soon...

That's because you're nervous around women, with some practice you'll get more comfortable in your own skin, then conversations will be less forced and jokes will flow more freely, uncomfortable silences will just be silences and you won't feel the need to cram conversation into every second of a date

If you're tired of being like that you gotta be more proactive, it's like anything else it takes practice and at first it's like staring down a train but it gets easier and easier, I'm not great looking but if i get a woman to just agree to a date I have a 95% closing rate, in the last 5 years I've only had 2 dates that didn't end in sex on either the first night or the second

well why would you want to "get along" with airheads who have nothing to say
if there are girls worth the time they will be easy to talk to

Every one here is so fucking lucky... You cant even imagine how much money and time Ive wasted trying to get laid... I just hate myself :(

YES, THAT'S IT!
How do I fix it though?
I only have one female friend who I can talk to and she's pretty weird too

nah friend, old Sup Forums is dead, this is no place for real socially inept

It's not that he can't "get along" with girls it's because he's terrified of them and rejection, chics can smell that a mile away and it's not sexy, the real trick is to be comfortable enough with yourself so that they become comfortable around you, if you're not comfortable it's hard to have a good time, girls want to be friends first before they fuck but that only takes 1-3 hours to get them to that stage

The best/quickest way is to spend as much time around women as you can on a platonic level with either friends, coworkers, classmates, hell even family members like a female cousin or something, once girls stop scaring you you can relax and crack stupid jokes with them, every woman wants someone who is funny but you dont have to be a comedian if you're both having a good time the laughs will come

Your sabotaging yourself on the date, if a woman agrees to go out with you she's already interested, so that means it's yours to fuck up, so just don't fuck it up

Where's the haters now? Am I starting to make sense here, your god damn right I am

I'm going to bed just read the book you nignogs it will explain it better than I can over text, oh and your welcome

this hater with tits is going to bed.
your argument is invalid

If I met you at a bar and implemented my skills you would be powerless, but don't worry it's not ur fault it's just I'm that good and have been practicing for so long, there's a name for people like me it's called a PUA

You can't say that everything I said is not 100% correct, I know you better than you know yourself that's why I'm so good at what I do

you can't fool anyone, cringemaster.

yea, they don't even give me a change to talk to them. all they do is look at me and i see they cross the street or move as far away from me on the sidewalk. i guess i am incredibly ugly or i move funny or something. so i don't talk them because none want me near them i realized a long time ago and gave up trying.

See everyone she still hasn't denied it, the truth is it's not really a trick at all it's just taking to girls, anyone can do it, there just girls not a riddle wrapped in an enigma and once you get to the stage that I'm operating at it just gets easier and easier, good luck anons

Personality is probably 75% of it but you gotta remember that girls spend a lot of time grooming and they notice if you have dirt under your fingernails of if you haven't gotten a haircut in a while and your neck is hairy, so don't forget that part, it's not so much what your wearing but more of how you have your self put together

i have a vary bad personality too. they can sense though before i would even talk to them though. i'm not dirty, but just fat and ugly i guess.

You sound like one of my old high school teachers with that proactive bullshit Jesus Christ.

Nah, I do pretty well and have a qt3.14 gf (a real one who I go to uni with, not some "gf" that I Kik and play video games with like I know some of you fags have) but I'm willing to help give advice if there's anything I can help with, OP. AMA.

Whats wrong with you neckbeards, girls are super easy to befriend if you're a dude

All those hot manic pixie dream girls hate "all the other girls" and would love to be constantly surrounded by a sausage fest

Most of my friends are girls, only dudes I get along with are gay

Girls are not easy. You are handsome and tall, and you have money and social skills. Try without those :/

>Get a job
>Get /fa/
>Get /lit/
>Start running in the mornings and listen to podcasts/NPR to have/know basic talking points
>Get a damn haircut
Congrats, you can begin collecting your tumblrinas two weeks from now.

I would keep getting rejected... I'm waaay too beta :(
But thanks

Tits or gtfo nigger. you know the rules.

>Way too beta
Stop jacking off and start listening to G Eazy (unironically). I know a kid who did that and he swears it helped him.

I can talk to them just fine, my looks are the problem