Stolen panties/thongs thread

Stolen panties/thongs thread.
Share the pair of underwear you stole and from who

I've stolen panties from three of the four girls I've slept with, and I want some from the fourth. I just need to work out a way to get them...

Any pics?

Not on me right now

How fucking lonely are you two cringelords?

I did it when I dominated the two girls I slept with prior to my ex, and was more of a show of dominance than anything else

I've stolen at least one or two pairs from each of my ex's. One of whom I would have sex with at my place and send her home with none on.

Too easy. I steal them from daughters of friends. No pics for you fags though...

I never steal any panties. But I do documented most of the panties I jerked off to.

They have to won in battle.

OP here, these are some panties I took from a cousin. They were definitely used and smelled like her sweet pussy

Damn, there hot

well done

now we are talking

My cousins panty drawer. I managed to steal a pair as well

OP here, if anybody wants to exchange panty pics message me on Kik at awesomexinfinity5

aye, will add u soon.

from her!

good looking bitch

and her panties smells so good!

Any body got any tips?

Be patient. Don't steal them if you are alone and can be blamed for stealing them. Wait for the right moment when the person you are stealing from would least suspect it

kek user I just need to find a girl

I bet

steal them when you use their toilets, there are alway some used panties in girls bathrooms!

my mums

i have a pair too

Gf

nice, would like more juice on them.

Some I stole from my granddaughter..

what is wrong with u?

>be me 14 15 year old
>stay a friends house
>sister of the friend is like 21 or something model
>no one home sneak into her room
>wardrobe full of clothes naturally as a model?
>sniff EVERYTHING
>picks a pair of legging and a red panty
>best fap ever
>discard after use because was shit scared
>she is now like 26 something married and is a lawyer now
>photo related she is on the right, this is taken at about the same time i had her panties

>what is wrong with u?
You wanna know everything wrong with me, or just the top 100?
But seriously, this IS a stolen panties thread, right? So I posted stolen panties.

that said, this sorta deformed me sexually.

even having sex with the hottest girls doesnt give that feeling of exciting. taking their panties dont work as well. its more of the feeling that im fabbing to someone who doesnt know me.... i guess im a voyeur + panty fetishist

for me is the other way around. I have to have some kind of relationship to the girls whose panties and jerk off too. My favorite is if they are my friends GF or sister.