Should I kill myself?

>tfw I have a below average 8" penis

I feel like half a man ;_;

>very small
im glad im a tradfag so it doesnt matter

>girth
its still not mch better

JUST BE GLAD YOUR NOT THIS CHINK

liberal feminists can lick the nuts and suck the D :^)

ARE YOU A CHINK? IS THIS YOU?

22cm? Way too small. A horse on average has a 1 metre long penis. THAT is a decent size.

im sorry to break your larp sesion, but im an ordinary european

YOU'RE LUCKY THEN, ASIANS HAVE NO PLACE IN THE BEDROOM.

This image is bullshit. Mine is 11" and I still have girls laughing at how small I am.

regardless, they are much luckier in that aspect than i am

DAT'S RIGHT WHITEBOI! YOU CAN'T COMPETE WITH SUPERIOR ASIAN COCK!

r/hapas member identified.

That doesn't concern me, my penis is so big that I actually have to be careful when I'm getting up from bed so I don't hit my forehead on my morning wood. Sometimes, waking up feels like being a sailor in the movie 'Das Boot'

im from pannonia if that counts as having asian genes, but i dont go to reddit - they are too elitistic and dismissive of other's opinions

Because it markets itself. Big dick, and fuck good, that information gets out and gets you your next fuck.

so its useful if youre a manwhore

This is bullshit. I have a vagina, and I can say 4-6 inches is good.

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING DINK. GO MAKE ME AN IPHONE WHILE I FUCK YOUR SISTER.

I'm a little under 6", average girth, and my gf says it would start to get uncomfortable if I was much bigger. She's 27 and she's been having sex since she was 16, so it's not like she's not some unfuckable virgin.

I've always thought that their straight pubes look funny

Dicklet detected!

>my gf says it would start to get uncomfortable if I was much bigger
She's lying. Women lie.

FUCK OFF BETTENDORF

ASIAN BABYDICKED R/HAPAS DETECTED.

False. Talk to your woman during sex when you hit (if you can) her cervix. If you can hit it then don't go past that.

Don't worry ,maybe some 3/10 girl will like your 6 inch micropenis.

>barely okay
Oh.

i've said it before, my penis is the same size as ELIOT RODGERS.
4 INCHES

watch his youtube video. he admits to having a tiny dick. that's why white women don't have an interest in dating him or the rest of the asian ladyboys that hang out at r/hapas.

Did he say how big it was in his manifesto?

how can humanity even compete, only trees can truly satisfy women

HOW COME YOU CHINKS ARE SO UNATTRACTIVE AND UNSEXY. NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH AN ASIAN MAN.

same thing in India as well

he says it in the irc that r/hapas uses to coordinate the BBC WHITEBOI CAN'T COMPETE campaign. i would post screenshots but i don't want to blow my cover.

Heh, you wait kid. When the Asians invent some way to inhace penis size they will be kangs, Asians are pretty kewl race imo and I genuinely feel sorry for them having small cocks. Apart from that one biological defect they are supreme.

So many dicklets here.

THEY ARE THE SMARTEST BUT VERY EASY TO CONTROL AND OPRESS. WILL ALWAYS BOW TO THE WHITE MAN BECAUSE THEY JUST AREN'T CONQUERORS. LOW TESTOSTERONE TOO.
I WOULDN'T HAVE MY IPHONE BUILT BY ANYONE ELSE AND I ONLY LIKE TO FUCK ASIAN WOMEN.

>believing this

Seriously, word is that the bbc spamming is a chinese govt funded propaganda campaign. you realize the traffic on b is 1/100th of what it used to be. 1 post every 10-20 seconds. used to be 50-60 posts a second. you'd be better off doing it through Facebook.

is your caps lock key broken or something?

I know it hurts ,but it's true. Your 6 inch micropenis is worthless.

>kek
i automatically disregard charts that start with "the actual ..."
they are bound to be absolutely fake and gay!

I've never met an asian man that was intimidating or alpha. always averting their eyes and non confrontational. they just aren't as aggressive as white or black men. never have been and they never will.

Okey dokey
Incoherent/10 sorry ((((pal))))

CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

My wife is the same way mine is 6 inches and I have to be careful in certain positions bc it hurts her! But all women are different I'm sure some do like bigger ones but some don't

this

>((((pal))))
so much reddit. so much r/hapas. obvious asian male is obvious.

What is this I don't even

finally someone with half a brain

WHITEBOI IN DENIAL.

ASIAN COCK IS BEST COCK

>hurr durr muh alpha beta meme fighting like a monkey is tuff and alpha
Get fr*cken real kid. Pretty sure japs and that are civilized af, even the Yakuza is pretty civilised and sophisticated (from what I've read) compared to other gangs and shiiieeet. Gooks are more evolved bruh.

Mine's so small, it's actually collapsed on itself at a molecular level and created a quasi-black hole. The gravitational pull it creates creates such intense stimulation that it causes permanent brain damage, which doesn't even matter, because they proceed to get sucked into my black hole dick and become a jet stream of space dust shooting out my anus.

Get on my level plebs

relax asian friend. i'm just trolling you guys the way you troll us. why can't we all get along. asians are great imo but i don't think you propaganda campaign is warranted. the gig is up, so why don't you guys just chill now. it's not that white women don't like asian men, it's just that westerners find asians as too exotic due to a completely different culture and non roman alphabet. seriously. when i traveled to japan, which i loved, for the first time in my life i felt like i was really in a different world and I've traveled all over the world. not in a bad way but when you can't even read a street sign and no-one speak a word of english for the most part you really feel disconnected and out of place. in a couple more decades white women will date you because you culture is becoming more westernized by the minute. in a good way. be happy you guys are the smarted and have such a rich culture/cultures. it just takes a while for whites to accept assimilation.
also, if you want to date white women befriend some cool white males. in college i hooked all my asian friends with white girls i knew and they had no problems. white people are your friends and not your enemy. at least i am. ;)

>reddit
What's a reddit?
Didn't read/10
I'm actually white STRAYAN cunts, get good.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

>Five basic rules of propaganda
The rule of simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.
The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.
The rule of transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.
The rule of unanimity: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.
>The rule of orchestration: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.
DATA DRIVEN?

>Didn't read/10
oh. sorry. you can't read so you're not an asian but a nigger. that was for as asian poster.
LOL
BTW. don't respond to every negative post about asians. a good troll just ignores the insults otherwise it's obvious; that it has struck a nerve. now that r;/hapas irc has been hacked, you guys are so easy to detect. just look at the screenshots that have been posted in Sup Forums you guys are all using the same script.

wtf is a rick and morty?
stay on topic hop li

>tell him I'm Aussie
>y-you must b-be a n-nigger!
Amerifat detected.
Was just saying how I think Asians are pretty cool, that's not a "troll"
New fag.

>New fag
i'm not gay! you're the gay fag!
LEAVE ME ALONE U BULLY!

I hate you, and I hope you spill all your chocolate milk ever.

SO WAS HE! BUT YOU WOULDN'T READ IT!

>damage control levels are through the roof
Just stop, yank.

Don't care/10

anontalk com
a forum for anons

samefag

ur mean. i want to be friends but u won't b my friend. why do u hate me?

This guy gets it. Everyone else in this thread should put on their mums stocking and start taking dick

It only counts if you're replying to yourself or replying to the same post more than once.
Newfag.

O k

Fucking big-dick meme bullshit.
Even hookers will refuse you for having a big dick. Starting / having sex is always a torture, you have to plan and prepare like you are building a house or some shit. Her pussy gets obliterated within 30 minutes of fucking.

tl;dr: Having a big dick sucks. Maybe you can hook up with some slut stacy in college (and catch some nasty STD from her), but that's like ALL the benefits.

With that said, micropenis is just as bad. Anything above micro is just fine.

so what if i just found this place last week. i haven't been banned so apparently the gods of Sup Forums want me to post here. i like all the funny ylyl threads. this place rocks.

>you have to plan and prepare like you are building a house or some shit.
Oh and even if she is like a waterfall from the foreplay it will take ~15 minutes to get into action because she just has to stretch out.

It just sucks.

:-) see ya pal :-)