Can we just take a minute to laugh at this retard...

Can we just take a minute to laugh at this retard? Pretty much ANY other candidate could have easily pushed their agendas through. But this guy? Hahahahaha! Wew. It boggles the mind. INB4 shill or "muh 64-D chess/Parcheesi". Trump shills are not welcome here.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tr53e/real_trump_news_updated_081417/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ubxez/president_trump_is_antiracist_in_table_format/
snopes.com/trump-received-ellis-island-award-in-1986/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes lets laugh at the retard named op.
this is the best he can do with his life.
look at him and laugh.

why the fuck are you so obsessed with trump
why is he that special, youve have your politics board for that

Look, it's a tire fire!

President Trump will take care of it.

[Gasoline is poured into the fire.]

HA! What a genius. Fight fire with fire. #MAGA

l put my dick in your brains and fucked them

I've taken a minute to laugh at him pretty much every day since he started campaigning.
Easily the worst president I've seen in my 29 years on this earth.

>Trump is the cause of my problems and shitty life not ME
grow up little shitstain and stop blaming your misery on STRANGERS

>trump shills are not welcome here
OP is either retard or bait.
/thread

My life is pretty sweet. I just enjoy laughing at complete 'tards. You should embrace it too.

Imagine that someone has life so pathetic that all he does all day is bitch about Trump on Sup Forums of all places.

Hehehe lel look at these retards look how amrt I am1!111

Awww, another butthurt snowflake, lifes a real cunt when everything doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to isn't it?

I can recommend some really good cream for your sore vagina

How you can defend someone who violently shits the bed is an unending source of amusement to me. Keep 'em coming, fags.

/thread

I'm far from ass ravaged. I'm actually happy. Any other candidate would have tore shit up. Instead, we have a lame duck president, and the alt-right just BTFO themselves. It's pottery.

Looks like the Russian shills have arrived. A neck of vodka and a loaf of bread to you all.

sad

Fuck OP and his stereotyping bullshit. I turn tricks at gay bath houses for a living. Voting for Trump just felt natural, if you enjoy getting fucked in the ass hard.

sure kid

do you laugh at yourself?

Nice trips, fag.

pottery?

Fuck yeah. Who doesn't?

Lurk moar.

>pretending like you have the upper hand
>pretending like you ever had the upper hand

Your president is the very definition of failure. You know it, just like you know that Jesus isn't real.

>President Trump motions for his personal guard to approach him
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPHHHH
>Smell it. Sniff it in. That's what greatness smells like.
>Now go get Barron and tell him to come in here and pull my finger

sad

OP is an ok guy.

Trumpers don't realize Trump has completely failed and is a laughing stock. They're that slow.

Cheeto is officially the biggest goddamned loser in American fucking history. No one could PLAN to fuck up this badly!

aww. somebody's still mad

you seem to fail rather will user.
what's your secret?

In ancient Rome he'd already be dead, killed by his own Praetorian Guard.

It's very irritating that his fans are still convinced of him, although he keeps failing each and every day.

>implying other candidates actually have """OWN""" agendas

Trumpers are also more concerned with angering their opponents than actually having a functional president.

Also, not op, but like him... my life is awesome and I don't spend my days angry at nothing. White guy living the dream here in Vermont worth millions. Suuuuuuck it.

not welcome because we will call you on your ALT LEFT bullshit
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tr53e/real_trump_news_updated_081417/

mans getting a lot done

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ubxez/president_trump_is_antiracist_in_table_format/

Will you morons be stupid enough to let Hillary be the Dem. nominee again? I bet you will. Dumb fucks. Anyone could've beaten him, except her.

The man is getting a lot done? For his own benefit and that of his family and rich friends, yes, but not for his country and the people who voted for him.

*first non-wallstreet-bought-and-paid-for-president

fixed that for you

yawn. more butthurt

sure kid

aww, fresh butthurt.

The White House is full of Wall Street since Trump took over. More than ever before.

so you admit obammy packed the WH with wall street flunkies.

snopes.com/trump-received-ellis-island-award-in-1986/

"However, the fact that Donald Trump received the award and posed for a photograph says little about his motivations or whether or not he has racist tendencies, only that he received an award and participated in a ceremony meant to honor him (and others). "

checked.

the establishment didn't buy him like every other candidate has. What he did was truly monumental - to beat candidates with far more experience and shake up the system. PS fuck hillary. You lost lmmfao

sad. just the speculation of a loser.
nothing to see here folks.

only because wall street and no american bank would lend him money anymore because they knew he was a con artist - but he owes billions to russian, Azerbaijani (ie russian mob) and German bankers and funders...

yeah not bought and paid for by Wall street - just by foreign banks and governments instead...

>Trump post
Confirm replies

more speculation.
nothing new here.

as opposed to the spculation of a ... loser who voted for Trump?

Anyone who thinks Trump is not simply self interested and a con man, thieving and kleptocratic is deluded.