Al Gore is calling for Donald Trump's resignation

Al Gore is calling for Donald Trump's resignation.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Hoi0PtC2i8

Do you agree Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article167823307.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ubxez/president_trump_is_antiracist_in_table_format/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe he should have done a better job at the elections
at this point being against trump is just virtue signalling

>virtue signalling

alt-right buzz-words....

No matter how hard they try, how much they cry, Hillary will never EVER be president. This has been the most epic smear campaign in the history of anything. I need to build an ark, for the biblical flood of tears.

2000 recount when??

a smear campaign would imply that it is somehow centrally coordinated. that is a ridiculous assertion.

a smear campaign would imply that it isn't true that Trump is an incompetent unprepared, ignorant, greedy, treacherous, unsuitable narcissistic thief.

Come to California. We're seceding from the union.

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article167823307.html

Not only that, California is 3/5 of the entire US economy, so once we leave we're going to sit ringside and watch it burn.

>California is 3/5 of the entire US economy,

It's a substantial part, but nowhere near 3/5. You're delusional if you really believe that.

trump should resign. what a pathetic excuse for a president. i'm not from the usa

Trump is awesome. I am from Belgium. I wish someone had the balls to ban muslims here. Its no fun living around a paralel society. People dont even speak my language.

We need another black president. Whites still fuck way too much stuff up, and are basically idiots.

Maxine Waters 2020!

And the fucking Flemish speakers. I never know what those retards are talking about.

>maybe he should have done a better job at the elections
Maybe you Americans should do a better job choosing your leaders

This man was clearly more intelligent than George W. Bush, and who did you end up choosing?

FYI: Al Gore was raised by a prominent Klansman

Gore was chosen, but the GOP and Bush's brother the governor of Florida rigged the votes in Florida giving Bush the win. Only after he was sworn in did an independent investigation determine that this actually happened, so Bush remained in office by a Supreme Court decision.

Wow. All this nu-history out there to learn

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ubxez/president_trump_is_antiracist_in_table_format/

despite the ALT left medias smears Trump has a long history of being ANTI Racist

George Bush got a graduate degree and suceeded in business on his own. Al Gore did not, and ran for Congress in a safe district that was his dad's.

Huh.

I have trouble with these threads.

I know there are illogical ass fuckers on both sides but this is also being posted on Sup Forums. I'm really bad at determining if this is bait.

In the end this screaming match between these fucking children isn't helping anybody. How the hell did we get to a point where arguing with someone else means screaming at them until they can smell all the meals you've eaten in the last year coming out of your mouth?

When did these people learn that their worthless feelings were somehow more important than rule of law? I just don't get it.

That's why they should stay in their containment area.

Al Gore is a charlatan who started a business that sells carbon credits (nothing) to rich people so that they can fly their private jets with less impact to the environment..... WTF??? Yes, this is true and people like John Travolta, Arnold Schwartzeneger and others have bought these credits from Gore's company.

He then goes around promoting "muh global warming" in an effort to get his company to really take off. He will become filthy rich if he can get the government to FORCE people to buy his carbon credits.

If you or I, or any other regular "joe citizen" tried to form such a fraudulent company selling something like this which didn't actually exist, we'd be locked away in prison for a very long time. But Al Gore and his family are US royalty, and get get away with this type of snake oil scam without consequence.

If he was really concerned about the environment he would use a small Lear jet instead of a 757 to fly to his conferences. Why in the fuck does one guy need a fucking 757? Especially the guy whining about "muh climate". Also, his 040,000 sq. ft mansion in Tennessee is always fully lit up with fountains running and using tons of electricity every day of the year, even though he only stays there about 3 or 4 months out of the year.

He's a typical liberal hypocrite.... "Do as I say, not as I do. These laws are for the common folk (peasants), not royalty like me."

>doesn't understand representative democracy
>doesn't understand why we have an electoral college

ITT: shill vs. shill
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, losers

>shill vs. shill