Do you ever get so anxious that you can't do anything? like currently I have a shit ton of things to do...

Do you ever get so anxious that you can't do anything? like currently I have a shit ton of things to do, but my anxiety is so fucking much that I'm just sittin on the floor and just wheezing, I experience this often and I also can't get any help.

So does anyone out there have any advice for me? Anything would be good, just help me out of my fucking misery.

Could always try and find some Xanax! Good luck user.

Sadly, I'm not able to get my hands on any sort of drugs.

Relax with a hot fudge enema

Try eating some chicken soup

The only reason that happens is truly because you let it happen. You feel bad and rather than getting in the mindset that you can feel better, you lock yourself in a place where you just keep feeling worse and worse hoping that it goes away on its own.

That is true, but I've never been the type to be self-confident and I simply just can't and I mean can't bring myself to overcome my thoughts. I know I'm a bit of a pussy.

do something fun and stop giving a shit about the world

I can't, cause you see, this "fun" feeling is only temporary but my problems on the other hand, are not.

How about getting some medicine for it then?

I have been prescribed some, but my dose is too low and it has no effect, it's the only thing that the my doctor would give me.

Take more than the recommended dosage or go see another doctor and tell him the current medication isn't working. It really isn't that hard man.

You man up.
Just start by doing the dishes or picking up some of the trash from around your computer you pussyflap.

Due to my circumstances, I can't.

Black market then.

I can barely leave my house.

Do you even want to get better?

Deep web and you don't even have to leave your house, but how about you drag yourself to a psychiatrist for a start.

Breath in (via nose), 2, 3, 4
Hold 2, 3, 4
Breath out (via mouth) 2, 3, 4
Hold 2, 3, 4
(Repeat)

Remember, anxiety passes. Every single time, it eventually goes away. Period.

Something that always helps me when I'm feeling overwhelmed by responsibilities is a list. Then carry it around all day or weekend, however long I need to get it done, and mark things off when they're complete. Marking things off feels good and focusing on one task at a time keeps me from feeling overwhelmed. Then at the end I buy myself a nice lunch or something I can afford and want but haven't gotten around to purchasing yet.

Dunno if that would help you, maybe your problems are different, but it always does me. Good luck OP.

What problems? You think you're the only one who encounters problems in life or what

I actually do that, but it can only help a little I'm afraid.

I'm in no way saying that I'm the only person on earth who faces difficulties.