Where were you when it happened, Sup Forums?

Where were you when it happened, Sup Forums?

I was there

I WERE A BIG GUY FOR YOU KEK MEME FRICK KINO BOYS MEMES MEMES MEMES Sup Forums MADE MY LIFE SO GREAT ISISCJDOSOSKSKSKJDJDJDKDKAKAAKKAKAKkkKkKkKaiaiaiiaiaiaiIi

I was putting on the final touches on my human skin mask when the Symna Reptilian commander alerted me from the Star Chamber within the hollow earth and told me to turn on the tv and watch the fruition of our plans against the mammalian goyim.

Somebody get this hothead outta here.

flying the plane

I was taking a big shit.

I was being a shithead in school. There was this girl in another grade who had gone through puberty early and had Double D's, face like a mule. I got dared to grab them (even though I wanted to anyway), so I did what Elaine did in Seinfield and I ""accidentally"" fell over. I got slapped and reprimanded for it. They were amazing. I did a lot of stupid ass shit when I was young, thank Adderall for making me a boring shell of a human being.

We were sent home from high school once the second plane hit, and as soon as I got home I jumped into a Sup Forums trek thread like always. This was RIGHT before Enterprise started airing so there was a lot of speculation and hype over it, sort of like today with Discovery, but once more info came down and the towers fill the thread devolved into pure shitposting.
It's a miracle it didn't get pruned with all the hundreds of posts being made at once, but we kept spamming something like "I bet Section 31 is behind this!"

watching dragon ball z and playing with my toy farm

Bad b8

good times with the lads

i was probably playing winning eleven with a friend. i learned about it in 2006 or something, im not american.

I understand your frustration.

>catholic school decides we are too frail to know
>doesnt tell us
>teachers crying all day
>talking in hushed voices
>half the class brought home from school early
>still oblivious
>get home, see tv, by then its all over
>i just sat there motionless and terrified
Honestly it felt like my brain was breaking. So much had happened it was really hard to process it all as a 12 year old.

I was in the second plane but luckily my bro tossed me a parachute and I was able to get out of there in the nick of time. Fuckin miss you bro.

In the kitchen, about to have lunch. It was a nice, sunny day outside, I remember that much.

>watching the Thunderbirds episode about the Empire State Building
>turn the tape off
>see the second plane hit

Uncanny as fuck.

I was in high school
I remember hearing the news and thinking "great, finally those stupid americans deserve it"

I was in class watching the news and we were supposed to draw what we saw on tv and why we think it happened. Then the rest of the day we stayed in class watching tv.

I was pissed off that Cheez TV wasn't on.

Staring at my girlfriend who was looking hot af.

Didn't really care about 9/11 until a few years later.

Playing Half-Life 1 Deathmatch in my mum's house.

playing pokemon gold, trying to catch ho-oh

I was watching TV and waiting for the Simpsons rerun which was actually cancelled before this shit happened, so i had to watch while some fags in the suits on TV were talking about some shit which happened on the other side of the planet and showing a burning skyscraper.

I just came back from 1st grade and was playing in our old house with my childrens toys when mum came in and said wtc was kill

I was like heh yeah ok and then reenacted what i just saw on tv with the toys in my room, was a pretty dank day desu

Also it was the jews that did 9/11