Is this still worth buying? Or is it "old" now?

Is this still worth buying? Or is it "old" now?

It was never worth buying

PSP is better IMHO

Those aren't mutually exclusive. The answer is yes.

Eh psp is ps2 graphics and ps vita is ps3 graphics... Honestly ps2 is a bit dated now.

>i play vidya on the bus!

ITT: children

What sucks about the vita is that you can't use any micro SD Mt Hey made it so you have to buy a special SD to milk you.

Even worse, you can only have 1 psn account per vita. So if you have a relative with ps plus and you want thier free games, you're screwed.

I'm just looking for something to play during my downtime at work. I have LOTS of downtime and get bored quick.

evr tried eating spicy food and smell your farts for fun?

Eh it's not worth it unless you make a Japanese account and get Japanese games they have the best games

Someone suggested I get one to play gta whilst mobile. Sounds worth it but I kind of want to try it before I go for one

I eat a lot of halal cart truck food... Chicken over rice and got sick of it so yes... Gets old too.

I had one when it was new. Pretty fun ports and stuff are playable on it. Also P4G and other weeb shit if you're into that. Some cunt stole mine so I got a 3ds. Both work well for killing time at work.

I got over PS4G, too much weeb, always looking up shit to ace tests, the gay sauna level was funny.

Any one know any root home-brew vita sources?

PSP is better because why THE FUCK would the design everyone wanted the FIRST TIME around have to come with a front and rear facing camera without the option of a model without them?

This.

Poor Vita.
Really good System that never had a Chance.

Unless you can get a cheap one off craigslist or ebay, don't bother. You're better off getting a 3DS iteration and hacking it.

Yep

Yes it did, THE FIRST TIME they released a handheld. When it was called the PSP.
If you fuck up on making the gameboy and then get it right ten years later but then basically turn it into a smart phone you're a fuckin idiot.

Put CFW on it.

You can bootleg emulator software onto a PSP and enjoy all your favorite GBA games again.

Would've been good if they made it a handheld and not a tablet, touch screen was welcome, rear touch pad was retarded and just something you had to constantly try to protect, cameras made me feel uncomfortable, built in mic made me feel even more uncomfortable, couldn't shut it off during Mortal Kombat online, pretty sure they were selling footage viewed through the cams to people for money, FUCK SONY.

rear touch pad should have been dedicated R2 and L2 buttons. Joystick from PSP worked, wouldn't have minded 2 of them but clickable for R3 and L3. Want all the same function of a PS3 just mobile. Don't know why this is hard to understand.

If you do end up getting it, I recommend Soul Sacrifice/Soul Sacrifice Delta.

There's a decent library on PSN for it and the PSP.
Loads of classic PS titles on there.
Mfw I have an older wireless router I bust out just so me and my room mate can play Final Fantasy Tactics The Lion Wars and have duels and co op matches.

I bought PS TV; the guy was selling it cheap (brand new). The problem: some games, even those that don't require touch screen, are blocked on PS TV because... reasons. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? And the funny part is, even some PSP games (from Store) are blocked on PS TV.

Fuck you, it was an amazing console.

Eh, what's done is done.

Hand held PS2.

Give it 5 or 7 years and it will be retro and sought after.

One word: henkaku. Psvita is only good for portable emulators

Handheld ps3*

The handheld ps2 is the psp.

Pro: is really a powerful system, great screen and controls. I enjoyed to much play MvsC on it.
Con: there is not much of a called library of games for it. Vita is not near as a powerhouse like the PS3, but far more ahead than the 3DS

Pro: touch controls and the ability of Remote Play with the PS3 and PS4
Con: too expensive for that shit, plus the custom SD cards

Pro: I found it more portable and comfy for play than the 3DS
Con: Battery dry faster than your/my mom

A great system, with a unique and single flaw: Sony gives zero fucks about it and let it die

Get person4 faggot

Buy a switch...

If you want a handheld just get a psp with emulators.

I bought one to play Cyber Sleuth, Persona 4, Atelier, etc., and to read visual novels. Turned out that the memory card that came with it didn't have enough space for more than a handful of games. In the end I only kept playing Cyber Sleuth. Handheld is kind of a funny invention to begin with....the screen is so small. But do buy one, it's not a lot of money.

id say see if you can find a second hand one with some games

Vita is a piece of shit that is only good for playing PSP and PSone games which the PSP does already alongside being super easy to hack and pirate everything on

Beat me to it.

Buy

Farming Simulator 18 is out.... I platinummed 14 and 16 .. 40+ hours of fun!

I'm writing this from one of those rn.