Will he heroball Barcelona through the CL?

Will he heroball Barcelona through the CL?

I can't wait for the shitstorm Sup Forums is going to be when Barça wins 6-1 at home in the 2nd leg.
Barça only needs a 2x0 at halftime, and they will advance

no fucking way

loving this anyone but messi poo peelanders gimmick

He's finished at that level. Literally Rooney tier fall in ability

PSG needs only one goal to go through
This isn't a lel liga shitter, it's a competent team that just whooped their ass.

you'll see

>has a shit game
>HE'S FINISHED

Do people actually believe this shit?

He's been finished for a while. Him and TSUUUU both. Time for a changing of the guard

Messi is the top goal scorer on the planet this season

It wouldn't shock me if barca won at home 4-1 or something like that. But they looked like trash on the counter. They will get scored on again.

PSG moves on.

>yfw messhit scores 3 and barca win 5-0 and the debate of who is the best soccer player of all time is permanently (temporarily) solved until they get kicked out by atletico in the semi final and TSUUUman wins the final on penalties (again)

why do americans even post about football? they have no fucking idea what they're talking about the majority of the time, absolutely fucking pointless.

same goes for brits that try posting about NFL

what if they're chicanos (granted chicanos are still americans (^: ), but what IF they're illegals???

I will put a dildo in my ass if Barça goes through.

hot

Screenshotted. Better deliver faggot poortugal

>implying this doesn't happen on a regular basis

This, they've done it before.

Unai Emery wont allow it. Its over for Barcelona.

"People" still underestimating PSG
1-6 is more likely than 6-1

Easy against granada and tractor FC, if he was playing in England he would have scored no more than 10 goals.

>IMPLYING

5th season in a row in CL for PSG, they never lost a game by more than 2 goal differential during that span.

I will go to the nearest sexshop (5 minutes away btw) and buy the dildo. I will post it on Sup Forums, time stamped.

No.

He's not good enough.

A comeback like this requires Barcelona to get their shit together, for PSG to choke horribly and also a lot of luck.

Not even prime Maradona could do that

No, they haven't

But he will play againts PSG not againts Alaves.

I don't care, I still want Barça to get fucked in this Ro16.

That's the stuff of dreams but this team really doesn't look like they can pull it off. Plus Barca never really have been all that clutch, they're pretty mentally weak

The closest was in 2013 when Milan beat them 2-0 in the first leg of the Round of 16 and then Barcelona came back to win 4-0

But that Milan team was terrible and a lot of the team got injured for the return leg.

>messi
>big match
>hero

lol?

>both Barça and Napoli make the ebin comeback

Would Sup Forums commit sudoku?

Autism?

How? PSG will lock Messi and Suarez leaving Neymar as free to do goals.

You think Neymar can do it?

>mfw I was at the 4-0 AC Milan hero ball Messi comeback magic game

This isnt argentina in a final. Messi has heroballed Barca multiple times. Not surprised a retarded Amerifat doesnt know this so I'll just post

>tf

>tt

Od

I actually bet some money on barca passing the quarters; don't get me wrong tho, I hate them and a part of me is still rooting for PSG

>rating PSG
they have a good midfield but that's about it

Remember last year Wolfsburg vs Real Madrid? Real Madrid and Barcelona are miles ahead of other clubs, Barcelona can easily win this

If they're so mighty, how come they let 4 (FOUR) fucking goals in without scoring a single one?
PSG made them look like chumps. PSG have to really botch this one for Barca to make a comeback.

I can see them scoring a lot, but I can't see them keeping a clean sheet

how mad will you fucks be when Barcelona win 5-0? are they even allowed to win? everyone will think it's fixed if it happens

Is this bait?

TOP FUCKING KEK

post yfw Barca 5-1

Very unlikely. It is not enough. For that there most be some choking from PSG, and the whole MSN + ter stegen + Iniesta hero balling through all the game (i don`t expect shit from the defense but just a decent performance). Maybe some expulsion. I mean 4-0 against Manchester city could be repeated again.

No. Barcelona's midfield is the worse they've had in ages

People forget that Barcelona had only one shot on target the whole game, while psg played without 2 key players (Thiago Silva and Thiago Motta) and with a 20 years old defender who never played a single champions league match ...

Maybe Thiago was holding them back then seeing as this is the first time PSG has looked good against Barcelona

That Kimpembe played really good that match

Nah m8 I say this as a Barca fan. Do you disagree?

Yeah I really can't see him producing the goods against the mighty Sunderland.

>he doesn't rate >moyes

Alavés won 1-2 in Barcelona tho