Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not

Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
wncn.com/2017/05/19/pregnant-indiana-10-year-olds-family-says-they-trusted-man-charged-with-molesting-her/
cnn.com/2017/08/17/health/india-child-rape-victim-gives-birth/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>poo
A flag that literally represents an asshole

Designated shitting thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

BRRRRRRAAAAAAPPP

No, and this is coming fro Pajeet

Please Fuck off pajeet

PAHJEET IS HERE YOU BITCH MADE CUNTS>>>

NAMASTE TO ALL YOU FAGGOTS IN THE WEST>>

NOW PROCEED TO BOW TO PAHJEET MASTER RACE YOU COCK SUCKERS>>

WE HAVE UNLIMITED POWAHH, THE LIKES OF WHICH YOUR FAT NATION OF OBESE IMIGRANTS AND LANDWHALES WILL NEVER SEE>>

AIN'T NO CANCEROUS FEMINISTS POLLUTING THE AIR ON OUR SOIL UNLIKE THE WEST BECAUSE ALL WOMEN ARE OUR BITCHES>>

ALL THESE CANCEROUS IDEOLOGIES ARE SLOWLY CHIPPING AWAY AT YOUR FREEDOMS WHILE OURS IS STILL INTACT>>

WE CAN LITTERALLY SHIT ON THE STREET, CAN YOU SMELL OUR FREEDOM NOW YOU FAGGOTS?

THE WHOLE WORLD IS OUR SHITTING GROUND>>

All these idiot non-Indian losers who think the slums represent average Indian life are literally retarded.

I have never once had to shit in the street and I've eaten spices more costly than your champagne.

You all wish you could live like me, I laugh at all you retards from my Mercedes convertible and top brand Nike sneakers. You really are pathetic if you believe the Paki propaganda that lies about India being poor, I make more in a week than some of you retards make in a day!

JUST REALIZED THAT WE PAHJEET HAVE A GODDAMN SPACE PROGRAM>>

NOW THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WILL BE OUR SHITTING PLACE>>

ALL 1350 MILLION OF US WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO SPREAD OUR POO POO DOMINANCE>>

PAHJEET WILL GO TO THE MOON AND COLOR THE RED WHITE AND BLUE FRAG, BROWN, TO ASSERT HIS SUPERIORITY OVER YOU AMERIFAGS>>

IT IS TIME FOR THE RISE OF THE BROWN NATION YOU BITCH MADE COCK SUCKERS>>

ALL HAIL THE BROWN NATION YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!

>I make more in a week than some of you retards make in a day!

Subtle. I like it.

you know what would be funny? if india and china went to war and killed each other

>I laugh at all you retards from my Mercedes convertible and top brand Nike sneakers.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS FAGGOT RIGHT HERE DOES NOT REPRESENT PAHJEET IN THE SLIGHTEST>>

ALL PAHJEET POO WHERE THEY DESIRE, UNLIKE THIS FAGGOT>>

I HAVE MORE THAN 10 TOILETS, BUT AIN'T NO MOTHERFUCKER GONNA TELL ME WHERE TO POOP>>

I POOP WHEREVER THE FUCK I WANT>>

UNLIKE YOU FAGGOTS, WHO GOT TO FUCKING POOP IN YOUR OWN GODDAMN HOUSE>>

ASK A PAHJEET IF KNOWS WHAT POO SMELLS LIKE, AND HE WOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU HE DON'T SHIT IN A SMALL CLOSET LIKE SPACE WHERE YOU ARE FORCED TO SMELL YOUR POO FOR THE DURATION OF THE POO>>

DO YOU SEE HOW RETARDED THAT IS YOU FAGGOT????

It's pasta, ya dingus

WHO CARES FAGGOT>>

YA'LL ARE BITCH MADE FAGGOTS, YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?? CONTINUE EATING THE POO I LAID FOR YOU..

CHOO CHOO PAHJEET IS HERE HE GONNA MAKE THE WORLD HIS POO POO PLACE
I POO IN YOUR MAMA'S THROAT MOTHER FUCKERS. THEN PROCEED TO MAKE HER DRINK MY GODLY DESI SEED!

Smelliest nation in the world

>dominant
No
>advanced
You fucks don't even have toilets
>ecicnomically satisfying
You mudniggers literally have more slums than skyscrapers

>india space program

STILL NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SMELLYNESS YOU FAGGOTS HAVE TO ENDURE DURING POOING YOU CLOSET POOPERS>>

ALL HAIL THE BROWN NATION MOTHER FUCKERS>>

AND YEAH

India is literally the greatest country on Earth, economically, culturally and academically.

We have the most beautiful women, are currently leading the space race and our architecture and call centers are second to none. Some of our poor people shit in the street, who cares when the rest of us are driving brand new Nissans and eating the finest foods in the world?

/thread

india smells like butts

eat, pray, love BULLORE

naan gives u mantits

LOL, I cant unsee it...

Indians believe it represents them inventing the fucking wheel.

They're way better than fucking pakis, though.

Hope I'll be dead from decades the day a stinky dirty nation where people religion belongs to cows, and where call center tech support can't neither properly say "redundant" will be considered Important for something that's not chicken curry

lel...hi Pajeet

Pakis literally own everything Indians like to take credit for.
Indus valley, Ghandara, Hindu (Sindh), Rigvedas (Punjab), India (Indus river).

Do you cunts even have anything in your country?

I doubt the authenticity of this. A simple Google search showed that the chap who invented zero lived in Bihar, which is in India.

Some of our poor people shit in the street/

FUCKING DUMB CUNT, BE PROUD OF OUR POO POO HERITAGE, AIN'T NO FAGGOT FROM THE WEST GONNA TELL US HOW TO DO OUR BUSINESS>>

THOSE DUMB CUNT'S DON'T EVEN WASH THEIR ASSHOLES>>

HOW ANYONE CAN LIVE THEIR LIVES LIKE NORMAL WITH SHIT HANGING OUT FROM THEIR ASSHOLES IS BEYOND ME>>

BESIDES THE WEST USED TO BE THE PLACE OF IDEOLOGICAL RENAISSANCE>>

NOT ANYMORE, THEY TURNED HALF THE WORLD IN TO A FILTHY PLACE WITH THEIR SHIT IDEOLOGIES>>

FEMINISM, CUCKOLDRY, AND ISLAM APOLOGISTS, BLM ETC ETC.>>

BASICALLY TOTAL DUMBNESS, WHICH HAS NOT FULLY SEEPED INTO OUR PURE COUNTRY>>

JUST WATCH AN HOUR OF CNN OR BBC AND YOU WILL REALIZE HOW BENEATH US THEY ARE>>

WE WILL NOT FALL FOR YOUR CRAP FAGGOTS>>

WE WILL CONTINUE TREATING OUR WOMEN THE RIGHT WAY UNLIKE YOU BASTARDS>>

OUR IDEOLOGY IS PURE>>

OUR SHIT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS>>

WE DO IT WHEREVER THE FUCK WE WANT>>

OUR WOMEN ARE OUR BITCHES>>

ALL HAIL THE BROWN NATION!! >>

Hi paki. How many innocent people have you killed today?

Hello pajeet. Uncle Sam here. Just wondering if you guys ever wipe your ass. I've never seen the street shitters use anything to wipe.

Nope, Ghandara

we have bidets, the highest form of butthole washing

Hindus are not innocent.

WHY THE HATE MY PAKI BROTHER>>

PAHJEET CAN'T FIGURE OUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME WHY PAKIS ARE TAUGHT TO HATE THEIR DESI BRETHREN>>

THEY'RE TOO DUMB TO QUESTION THE IDEOLOGICAL STATUS QUO, THAT'S WHY YOUR COUNTRY IS RUN BY ISLAMISTS AND EVEN DUMBER IDEOLOGIES THAN THE WEST>>

BREAK FREE MY POO POO BROTHER>>

TOGETHER WE SHALL TEACH THESE FAGGOTS FROM THE WEST ALL ABOUT FREEDOM>>

I mean, other thant he part where the major river of the capital is more shit and corpses than it is water and people still wash in it anyway, pic related.

Funnylel memes aside about how everyone on Sup Forums wants to be the little girl or fuck the little girl, India's fucked up.

>RUN BY ISLAMISTS AND EVEN DUMBER IDEOLOGIES THAN THE WEST

This is probably why they hate you. 1200 years and you still cant get over Islam.

HIGHEST FORM MY ASS>>

BROWN STAINS STILL SHOW UP ON THE TISSUES NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU WIPE>>

DON'T TEACH ME ABOUT BUTTHOLE WASHING>>

WE PAHJEET USE A COMPLEX SYSTEM OF INTERCONNECTED MECHANISMS [WHICH IS OUR HAND BTW] TO DO THE SAME THING THAT YOU USE BIDETS FOR>>

IT IS NEVER THE SAME FAGGOT>>

I wonder if eyebrowsguy has ever seen his gif

I lived in India for four years and in that entire time, I only saw one toilet, which was in a gated, private residence. Pretty much everybody shits into a hole in the ground or the nearest river. There is no toilet paper. There are no bidets. There is a bucket and a used washrag, and you have to bring your own water.

HERE'S A FUCKING DUMBASS, REFERING TO ME[PAHJEET] AS A PAKI, WHEN I WAS LITERALLY DONE EXPLAINING TO A PAKI WHY THEY'RE STUPID FUCKS>>

ANYWAYS, YOU'RE ME PAHJEETI BROTHER, SO I DON'T MIND>>

ITS JUST THAT THE FACT THAT THE PAKI CUNTS COME HERE AND BLOW THEMSELVES UP MORE OFTEN THAN NECESSARY WHICH MAKES ME QUESTION WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE TAUGHT IN THEIR LIVES>>

WHY ARE THEY INTO THE PROPAGANDA?? DOESN'T MAKE SENSE>>

I ALWAYS SEE THEM PAKIS.. THEY ALL HAVE UNANIMOUS HATRED TOWARDS OUR PEOPLE>>

ITS NOT LIKE WE PAHJEET PACK OUR BAGS AND SHOOT PAKI PEOPLE LIKE THEY DO>>

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON OVER THERE??>>

You fucking racist incest lovers don't even have the eligibility to talk about a nation which is stepping on your face and climbing up to the top every day,all you gay/sissies only have quick fingers for the keyboard,your miserable lives are no better than the shit you always talk or do,one day your going to o realise that as a country,as a human being you are a failure and INDIA RULES AND ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE JUST JEALOUS OF ITS PEOPLES, NAMASTE BITCH

THAT'S THE WAY MY BROTHER>>

BHOSADI WALE KI MAA KI CHUUT>>

DESI POWAAAAAHHHHHH>>

WE POO WHEREVER WE WANT AND ALL WOMEN ARE OUR BITCHES>>

ALL HAIL THE BROWN NATION FAGGOTS!!>>

ALL HAIL THE BROWN NATION YOU COCK SUCKERS!!>>

Defecate on the avenue

Shit on the street

Nike sneakers aren't even that expensive

At least we dont worship cows

>>indian shimmy

and, just add indoor plumbing, and we have our China destroyer.

Bitch, lasagna. You now india are super great. We women are beautiful and we men are strong. You faggots bitch jeles of our country. We get your women boobs and vegana. This you feel mad,,not our fault.

NOT AS CHEAP AS YOUR MOM THOUGH>>LOLOLOLOL>>

FUCKING CUNTS BRING IT>>

my mom is free. free as in freedom.

if you got game, get at it. tear it up. get it so hard, you can poo in the street.

Says the guy who worships pedophile Muhammad who raped 8 year old girl

India seems to do quite a bit of its own raping just fine.

>DON'T TEACH ME ABOUT BUTTHOLE WASHING>>
>WE PAHJEET USE A COMPLEX SYSTEM OF INTERCONNECTED MECHANISMS [WHICH IS OUR HAND BTW] TO DO THE SAME THING THAT YOU USE BIDETS FOR>>

Found the shit nigger spamming everyone the other day.
Shit in street, eat it and die. You fucking scum garbage. You're not even a human so fuck off

For shitting in streets?

what is the health care system like in India?

Hay baybe show bob and vegine

I see you clowns have added anti-feminist and anti-egalitarian rhetoric to your shit posts since I pointed out the stupidity of the Hindu reactionaries trying to turn back the clock on women's rights and the enfranchisement of the untouchables.
Over 50% of callcentre employees are selected through nepotism, not on their standard of English, and the other employees are screened so that they don't show up the bosses' relatives by being better at the job.

MUCH BETTER THAN OBAMACARE YOU AMERICUNT BASTARD, WE DON'T PAY FINES FOR NOT HAVING HEALTHCARE>>

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT>>

PAY FINE FOR NOT HAVING HEALTH CARE>>

LMAOO>>

ALL WOMEN ARE OUR BITCHES>>

AND THAT'S THE REASONING BEHIND WHY WOMEN HERE DO AS TOLD>>

IF YOU BITCH MADE FAGGOTS FROM THE WEST TREATED YOUR WOMEN RIGHT, THEY'D SERVE COCK JUST AS GOOD AS OUR WOMEN>>

BUT NOO... AMERICUNTS HAVE ALLOWED THEIR WOMEN TO CONJURE UP SHIT LIKE FEMINISM AND EQUAL RIGHTS..LIKE WTF??>>

WOMEN EVERYWHERE FORGETTING THEIR PLACE IN THE SOCIETY>>

JUST AS PAHJEET WAS THINKING ALL HOPE WAS LOST FOR OUR WESTERN BROTHERS, THEY DID THE UNTHINKABLE AND ELECTED "GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY" TRUMP>>

HE SHARES A LOT OF OUR IDEOLOGIES AND CARRIES THE RIGHT MINDSET, HE WILL LEAD THE WEST'S FIGHTBACK AGAINST THIS CANCER AND THE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS CRAP AND THE 986967608767855 GENDER ISSUE>>

ALL HAIL THE BROWN NATION BITCHES!!

you're proud of being a country of child rapists? good call, punjab.

Yeah sure faggot, aren't you supposed to talk in fucking banana gibberish?

And the bullshit you're bragging about driving shit economy and space crap isn't west made.
Deny it, or accept it. I don't give a fuck, But the fucking fact is that You're our lil bitch. So shut the fuck up and get the fuck outta here, this is white site fuck off.

Not centralized. Hospitals are notorious for demanding obscene amounts for surgeries.
The drugs in general are easy to obtain though. Mostly quite cheap and the chemists do usually hand out prescription drugs without a slip

TLDR: If you have to get a huge surgery, you'll shell out a lot of money but if it's a small thing, it'll get done quite cheaply

In my experience with Indians, they can't put two chairs in line. Paki propaganda my ass.

wncn.com/2017/05/19/pregnant-indiana-10-year-olds-family-says-they-trusted-man-charged-with-molesting-her/

Plus, he's black, for the win.

dumbass:
cnn.com/2017/08/17/health/india-child-rape-victim-gives-birth/index.html

No jokes but I'd kill for a moustache like that guy. I've literally got a line of hair on top of my lip as a moustache

look like an anal sphincter on that flag there... oh, it's cause of the designated shitting streets! makes sense

for some reason the shittiest counties and shittiest nations having incredibly high opinion about themselves

Nope. Didn't like 70 babies dies recently cause no one at a hospital bothered to pay the bills

>advanced

also, a few years ago a fire started at another hospital and the staff was stomping all over the children to get out, killing like 20 babies in the stampede.

You'll be first againstvthe wall when the revolution comes.

t. goan internationalist liberation front

>Comes on site made dominated by whites and brags about world domination.
You tryhard wannabes are just heinous and pathetic. You dream of something doing that we've done centuries ago, and we're doing it. Believe it or not we fucking own you, and you're all bunch off goat raping pussies.
Just think about, how how easy it's for us to wipe your degenerate shithole scar of a country. Just like any other sand nigger or gook nation.

Please stop calling me.

I lived in India for four months several years ago.

What's most surprising to Americans is the disparity between rich and poor. Dumb fuck millennials think there's a big class gap in this US lol.

In India I'd literally see immaculate business buildings with a crumbling apartment building next to it. This isn't too strange until you see that the apartment was literally sawed in half to make room for the new tower, and you can see that people are still living inside it through the holes.

Also, roads are literal anarchy. The road lines are there, but even thinking about noticing them will probably get you killed.

Holy fuck I sound like an autist with my use of the word literally. I'll call myself a faggot for that.

Pic related: What I was doing in India

>some of our poor
Literally most of the nation.
And you shit on them, too.

They're going to realise how bad your caste system is, rise up, and destroy you.
Watch. Your history will repeat itself and no one will come to your defense.
The entire world is annoyed with pooindaloos.

I will say that 2nd gen. kids that adapt to other countries are cool.
They become embarrassed by their parents over time...that should be a red flag.

you lived in india for 4 months to stretch your legs to become taller?

I quite like living there. Servants in the house to cook and clean. A driver to take me to work and wherever else. A cabin boy in the office to make my tea and coffee. Easy life!

India is a shit hole that can only operate on any level because it gets to ignore human rights while being legally protected by free trade agreements and they aren't even good at it. China is kicking their ass.

Get off the internet! Not even reddit wants your kind

Yeah, that was about 5 years ago I think. I made myself 3 inches taller. Painful as fuck but it worked.

Yeah, I didn't mind it, but I prefer the Philippines personally.

how tall are you now?

>poo in loo

your proportions must look retarded unless you had long ass arms before

Chinese can't speak English. Big advantage right there

AYYYYYY heads up Sup Forums this faggot is OP and he's from Sup Forums. He's obsessed with India and makes constant threads about the pops.

He got banned, now he's here.

Enjoy a schizophrenic that leaked out of Sup Forums. He was their version of the log guy here, but they permabanned his ass and apparently this board was his go to.

Just some history. He starts India threads and pretends to be an angry pooindaloo.

hahahahahaha what a faggot.

Oh obviously! Thailand, Singapore etc are fantastic places to work. Also cheap prostitutes and massages

Around 5'11" now. Going from 1.5in below average to 1.5in above average makes a huge difference.

Then I married an average height Asian that doesn't care about height lol. Still worth it for the experience and confidence boost.

That's not how it works man. Legs can typically be adjusted around 3 inches from baseline without uncanny valley kicking in. Human variation and subconscious psychology and all that shit.

That's DR Faggot to you!

Yeah man I fucking love the 8$ 1 hour massages. I get them almost every day when I'm there.

don't you guys get it? you guys are fucking idiots
india is covered in so many layers of irony they became untouchable
they will invade the whole world very soon and eventually steal your waifu and everybody you love
it just started very innocently by asking 'vegana pics and open titty' but you guys don't realize the storm that is coming

What's pissing you all off? Is it that the only real pussy you all ever get to see, is when you watch yourself on a mirror?

Isn't that even your own shitskin women of your kind don't want a shitskin street shitter, and deny and reject you all.

Fucking die you hideous low life kiss less virgin subhumans. Fucking die, and stop raping goats or lil kids to ensure continuity of your kind.
Your kind is the weakest tumor of apes that is doomed to extinction.

Neither can you pooladoons

ITT: DUMB ASSES WHO HAVE ME FIGURED OUT AS A /POL GUY WHEN I AM LITERALLY CALLING MYSELF PAHJEET>>

HOW DENSE CAN YOU FUCKERS BE>>

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT A PAHJEET LIKE ME KNOWS BETTER>>

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE FACT THAT I JUST SHIT OVER ALL YOU CUNTS>>

WITH JUST A FEW RETARDED POSTS, I HAVE TRIGGERED TONS OF YOU FAGGOTS>>

THAT'S HOW MUCH BRAINS YOU GOT>>

LOLOLOLOLOL>>

WE ARE PAHJEET, WE RIDE YOU CUNTS LIKE WE RIDE OUR BITCHES>>

WE POO WHEREVER THE FUCK WE WANT>>

AIN'T NO AMERIFAT OR WESTFAG GOT SHIT ON US>>

WE ARE THE MASTER RACE>>

MAKE WAY FAGGOTS>>

ALL HAIL THE BROWN NATION!!>>

BHARAT MATA KI JAI BHEN KE LODE LOG>>

HUMARI AAZADI KE JAISE KUCH BHI NAHI>>

he's going to have top threads every day now that /b has reached new friend containment board status.