Mr Robot general

What do you guys believe will happen in the next episode? Is Elliot going full batman in the next episode to save Angela?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwNBgGdAOnw
youtube.com/watch?v=d5w5h26n4mU
youtube.com/watch?v=3yDP9MKVhZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Utility Hoodie ml

i love a mr reddit twists
what will be next twists in a mr reddit i wonder

Malek is so cute. I wish he would get work in something cuter.

is all a dream hes in a library sucking his own cock crazy

Just because there have been 2 major twists in the series doesn't mean it's only about some le epic twistz, no, that's what a redditor, a normie or a pleb would say. This show is about a lot more than that.

BASED TYRELL FUCKING WHEN?

Next episode, i swear

The end of next week's episode. His face will be the final shot. He explains where he's been in the finale.

so if he was in prison what exactly happened between him and the warden or whatever

Did you not pay any fucking attention?

It's so fucking obvious, do you really need an explanation for anything FFS? just connect the dots yourself

Warden though he was top shit and knew that Elliot was in for uber hacking skillz shit, basically coaxed (made) him do his Tor bidding for him.

Elliot cleverly alerted the feds when performing the site migration, got off early on his sentence due to his 'good' deed in exposing corruption

okay. so all that did actually happen. i thought that elliot got off because of the dark army.

Fucking yes dude. It all happened, he just lied to us, the audience, about the location(s).

Same events, he was just doing it from/in prison.

angela was wearing a wire on the subway.
cisco died. darlene escaped.
CTO is sending the gifts / making the calls.

Tyrell will be the new CEO of eCorp.

Darlene's going nowhere. This is her internal fatal error, holding Cisco's dead body.

So where do we think Tyrell is calling from? Where would he never be?

this is probably whats going to happen. Which is annoying because Tyrell was great and we didnt get to see more of him beating the shit out of homeless people

can /ourguy/ protect Angela, Sup Forums?

every he kisses gets murdered

What was that address that popped up in the last episode? All the chauffeur dude said was that Tyrell would never be there

it was scott knowles house

What's the best scene in the show so far? I really liked the end of episode nine back in the first season

>I wanted to save the world

>WITH YOUR FEET ON THE AIR
>YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS

Ground, not clouds. I'm stupid.

I know it's cliche and oft-mentioned at this point, but honestly the Adderal sequence is enthralling all the way through.

Not for the mayhem, but because all us viewers know it's absolute bullshit and we're just waiting for it to all come crumbling down. And it does in a slow, depressing, fatalistic fashion.

There's absolutely no way he can run away from what he has, what he did, what he's facing in the future.

Also the clever editing and VFX tricks does a fantastic job of drawing us into Elliot's rabbit hole. We're watching a mad man break into further pieces.

And, of course, we knew it was coming.

I liked Elliot's fantasy where his life becomes perfect, his sister gets engaged, he apologizes to the guy from Blue Mountain, and he and Angela end up together.

I hope it happens for him.

the guy fucking said when he was released that is why he was getting out early

grow some ears dude

Either Scotty has him prisoner or was looping a part of one of his old voicemails.

And, small moments like this. Where [purposefully or otherwise], WE as the narrator cannot even keep a grip on him as he's so unhinged. He almost faceplants the camera because he truly is just out of control.

The guy is an absolute master of this character, and Esmail tracked the trajectory of high, comedown, withdrawal, depression, anger...Perfectly.

I guarantee that will be the last time you ever see those characters smiling.

I just want to see him apologise to the guy from blue mountain, that scene is crushing.

>Go find me someone who matters, because, Bill, you don't.

The scene where he admits to hacking his therapist and talks about how he wants a way out of loneliness, mostly because I think the same pretty much every day.

The only real problem I have with this whole arc is that Elliot is confirmed to be the only person who could do what Ray needed and Ray was willing to use force to coerce Elliot later to keep quiet about his site (and was likely going to kill him). So what exactly was Ray waiting for anyway? What if Elliot had never needed use of a computer?!?!?

It did seem odd to me how cool Ray was with Elliot not wanting to do it. Protecting the secret of the site was more important than keeping it up, but it doesn't seem like it would be enough to keep Ray from forcing Elliot to help him.

WHY DOES HE KEEP FUCKING TALKING TO US?

Fucking

>i wanted to save the world
>sound and color train ride from times square to the door knock s1 finale
>adderal scene
>dream for a better future scene
>"That doesn't make sense. Stage 2 is his plan."
>most recent shoot out scene

Email? is that you?

What is Stage 2?

Is the FBI boss really dark army? He's been shutting Dom down everytime she brings them up & even specifically put Cisco's picture up so the femtocell would pick it up so they could deal with him

Whats the dream for a better future scene?

I really dont remember it

No he's in hot water because of the leak

Basket case lullaby scene

Them sitting at the table in the street.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwNBgGdAOnw

Is anyone else getting tired of FBIfu? She's becoming a blatant mary su at this point.
>Always right about her suspicions
>No one listens to her and she's far better than her peers
>Is practically omniscient
>Constantly gets into important and dangerous situations but never comes out harmed
>Is le socially awkward and lonely (see, she's not perfect!)
>Intrudes into the apartment of a woman she met once and has no real evidence on or any reason to suspect her beyond her being in a restricted area and manages to convince her to give herself in
She's just such a boring character that has been written a dozen times over who is in a series with otherwise unique and flawed people.

Not much has been happening in S2 at this point compared to S1

youtube.com/watch?v=d5w5h26n4mU

>that lashing at Trump

Thank you

Doesn't anyone else get triggered how Elliot takes a whole minute or 2 to reply to someone while then twitching during the wait?

Goddamn it still makes me want to punch his face i

E-mail?

Why glitch ingredients maybe it's another surprise

End of season 2, when it's revealed the entire season's events are a hallucination of elliot while receiving some mind-blowing head from Tyrell right after running the hack

my theory for the finale

kek

Why was so much time spent on Shayla and that drug dealer shit in season 1, when it had zero impact and Elliot has completely forgotten about it?

When TyTy killed sharon
nobody ever talks about this, but the set up and pay off for this scene was incredible

undisputibly the most kino-est part of this show

Isnt there some weirdmusic playing during this kinography scene?

He better apologize to based Bill

The adderall sequence was the best this show ever was and I'm scared it will never be that good again.

I have to admit, I've been liking her a bit less after the HE ERASED HIS HISTORY line, and her being ridiculous in the previous episode to Whiterose didn't help.

Yeah, that was part of the reason it was so good

gave it an edge that not many other scenes have

youtube.com/watch?v=3yDP9MKVhZc