What bike do you ride? My commuter:

What bike do you ride? My commuter:

Cool bike

Daytona 675

if you can't wheelie do you even really ride?

>this

Photo is too big, so screenshot

my daily driver, when I was 22.

How do you get into bikes?? I've always wanted one. Do I need insurance for it every month? What's a good "starter" bike and it's price range? And about how much does t cost and how long does it take to get a license? I'm in Florida by the way.

None, because I'm not a faggot.

Niiiice bro

i have an '05 busa. it has a 00 fireblade undertail kit, custom engraved handle grips,
FMF pipes, 2" risers, and a couple other extras. had it for 5 years now.
inb4 must be a nigger.
no mine is not stretched, doesnt have a wide tire, no underglow, and has pipes.

Currently this

Getting bored of it though. Might swap it for a Grom or DRZ400

2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650
She's great

My commute, pretty fun, this is before I put on the exhaust but really light only 2 something pounds yet kind of slow maxes out at 85 mph on a good day, no problem reaching freeway speeds though
Front one in black

FZ700 yamaha 1989

Thanks, so glad I didn't get the iron 883. Nothing against Harley but Triumph makes the better motorcycle.

this beauty

Check the /o/ sticky

Mine

I'd that a night hawk 750?

>Do I need insurance for it every month?
Yes. And you have to register it. It's just like any other vehicle except motorcycle insurance is so much cheaper.
>What's a good "starter" bike and it's price range?
Really just whatever you're comfortable with. People told me to start with 300cc, but I knew I'd grow out of it way too quickly and went for a bigger bike (600cc). Haven't regretted it yet. Price is also what you can afford, as well as what you can find in my opinion. I've seen some bikes for sale at $1,500 that run as well as some at $3,000.
>And about how much does it cost and how long does it take to get a license? I'm in Florida by the way.
I took a class at a local college and it literally was a week long, and at the end they gave you a road test and if you passed, you got a certificate to take to the Secretary of State (or DMV as it's called other places?) The class cost me $50 and then the fee to get a new driver's license. It was pretty easy to get.

Buy an old cruiser for $700-1000. just make sure it runs.

Ride it for a few months. Sell for $500-$1000.

Buy a brand new or slightly used fz-07 for $5,000.

Wheelies.jpg

Thats how you get a bike. Fuck insurance you'll be ded anyway

Thanks for the response guys. I appreciate it.

i wish my man its only a 250, been rockin that mpg though getting like 80-90 mpg, plan on doing this guys plan

i triforce

▲▲