If Pats trade Gronk for Watt who wins the trade, Pats or Toxins?

If Pats trade Gronk for Watt who wins the trade, Pats or Toxins?

>trading the GOAT TE for a pretty good le defense man

Gronk is like the chill frat bro you wanna hang out with

JJ is the douchebag one

Pats

Gronks effectiveness is partly dependent on Brady, texans still dont have a qb.

JJ is past his prime
He's still great tho

he and gronk are the same age

jj watt won dpoty in 2015, and both sucked last season so i dont see how gronk is still in his prime and jj watt isnt

Both are great but Watt's contract is twice as expensive as Gronk's. So Texans

a pass rusher is a lot more valuable than a tight end though

>Watt + first rounder for gronk + Jimmy

Who says no

That's not what your mom was saying after last night

Both are meme players with bad backs

So neither

Make it Watt and Hopkins for Gronk and Jimmy and I'll consider

Pats easily

>won an owl without gronk
>implying watt isn't far and away the greatest defensive lineman when healthy

>gronk
>meme player

Kys

>a superstar TE with fitness issues vs the DPOTY 2015 who had a poor last season
toughie but I think belicheck would go with Watt if this trade was on the table

Watt just had back surgery, miss practically the entire season. they're both injury prone.

As he should, Pats secondary was overrated last year and many teams will look to expose that. They need to stack up that D line to get as much pressure on the QB as fast as possible..

I hope they do this and make Watt their new tight end

>trading the GOAT Dman for injured reserved babby

This trade is a fucking SERIOUS conundrum.

Like... The GOAT Tight End with injury issues up the ass, for the widely considered best Defensive End in the league whom also had some injury issues, and with a little Belichick magic can probably become the next Lawrence Taylor minus the pedophile.

It's too hard of a decision bros!

>widely considered best Defensive End in the league
yeah he is the best DE in league history and it's not close.
>only player with 2 20 sack seasons
>leads league in sacks+qb hits by a humongous margin, proving his dominance at getting to the qb
>despite rushing from DT frequently
>best run defender in the league
>and best at tipping passes

he's the best in every way. he's in a league of his own

>who wins the trade
Watt

Brady just won a superbowl and went undefeated without him

Gronk is a brady/belly baby

Watt would be the best player on any field he ever steps on

Pats

Osweiler is so shit even DeAndre Hopkins looked miserable last year, Gronk is a beast but he isn't going to magically turn their offense into a steamroller.
On the other side, Pats are so good offensively that they can win the SB even without a player like Gronk. Watt would be a huge boost to their defense, especially since the thing they need to improve on is the pass rush. Actually Watt would turn any defense into a top defense, while Gronk won't turn any offense into a top offense.
Would be a helluva trade tho

who the fuck is What

fuck this bullshit hypothetical, and fuck you OP

If this happens, there is a 100% chance the pats win the next superbowl

medical healthcare providers

>Gronk
>better than Olsen
kek, Gronk has an elite QB and is brought up cause of it. Olsen has a mediocre at best QB and he still does amazing

How can people judge watts season last year? There's been a few itt. He only played 3 games. 2 years ago everyone was saying he was having a bad year and he had 17.5 sacks by the end of it.

No one outside of the Toxins would even consider that a reasonable trade are you joking right now.

The Pat obviously win. Gronk is a one-of-kind offensive threat, but with Brady the Pats have a great offense anyway, and without Brady we don't really know how effective Gronk would be. Watt is probably the best defensive player of his generation. He's an absolute game-changer for any team.

>yeah he is the best DE in league history and it's not close.
Reggie White would like a word

You have it backwards. Gronk seems cool at first until he calls you a bitch over the phone at 4 in the morning because you wont give his ass a ride but jj seems like an aloof arrogant prick until you're vomiting all over the floor and he's there to help you out and gives you a wise talk the next day.

That would not be fair, Brady passing to Hop after yet another defensive shut out. It would be like playing your retarded cousin in tecmo bowl

Reggie would go all revelations an shit on Watt

Alan Branch had a better season than Watt

>two guys with fucked up spines

Interesting discussion.

If you could with out a doubt guarantee that Brady plays another 3-4 years then the Pats.

Otherwise Texans

Can pretty much guarantee that at this point

Brady already said next year wasn't his last

It will never happen because the Texans would TURN DOWN FOR WATT thank you i'll be here all week.

Gronk is made of glass and proven to NOT be key to the Patriots offense.

And the PAtriots need an elite pass rusher.

Gee I wonder. .....

Why are all the best NFL players white?

Brady
Gronk
Rodgers
Watt
Matt Ryan

Top 5 players are white

White have the smarts and athleticism

Yeah watt is wayy better its not fair

Von Miller is better than everyone on that list and would booty blast all of them. Sorry white boy. You still number 2

only players who made the playoffs apply

How the fuck did JJ Watt end up with the Toxins anyway? They killed his legacy by drafting him into that shit team

Watt could have gone to a worse team

Gronk is a better blocker though. Belichick molded him in the image of Mark Bavaro and says Gronk blocks "almost" as well as Bavaro used to

>both sucked last season
>Gronk averaging 20 yards a catch
>sucking
are you autistic?

TEs are way more valuable than lineman

i hope you're joking

How much is Watt's cap hit?

I can name 25 great lineman, I can name 5 great TEs

I think pats would need to trade a 1st round and Gronk minimum for watt. he's got unbelievably speed at nearly 300lbs, he can beat his man in nearly every way (get around them, over them, spin them) and would suit belicheck's hard working system. also hoodie loves his meme late playoff plays and watt would definitely fit in the offense somewhere as a surprise play

I'm a Pats fan and don't want Watt at all. He's a diva and an attention whore. He wouldn't fit the Patriots style at all.

Gronk brings attention to himself too but in a funny innocent way, Watt does it in a way that makes him look like a douchebag.

Also we're still not paying Gronk much, he's worth keeping even if he only plays half a season.

Gronk is the better player

easily

both are injury prone

>you will never have a gf for Gronk to fuck

feel bad man

also trading Gronk for le meme pass rusher would be the worst decision of BB's career

Belichick, Brady and Gronk will all retire together in 2020. Cap this post.

white fucks

stay mad dindu

texans wont get gronk

Everyone is looking at this the wrong way, i.e. player vs. player. But Houston wins this one because the Texans defensive front is still one of the best in the league without Watt at this point. So losing Watt is not as impactful as losing Gronk would be. Not to say that Brady would be in trouble if he was gone though. And Watt on the Patriots doesn't seem like a great scheme fit to me

Toxins

both

toxins proved they don't need watt and pats proved they don't need gronk

what a pocket

what was the result of the pass?

geez

>trading cancer for AIDS
What would be the point? They're both insufferable twats, overrated memes, and massive, expensive liabilities. They'd both be better off just cutting them.

Gronk

go grink

Texans showed they can have an elite defense without Watt.
Patriots showed they can have an Owl win without Gronk.

I think both teams win that trade actually. And if Texans get Romo he'll actually have multiple targets instead of just Hopkins, and could very well pull a 2010 Favre.

2009 Favre *

>yeah he is the best DE in league history and it's not close

And I just stopped reading the 15 year old's post at this point.

I can't believe you would say something like this! It's just so outrageous! You're certainly going to upset a lot of people making statements like that. I hope you're proud of yourself and all the controversy you're going to cause!

No one wins the trade because they are both made of glass. They'll both break a nail and be out for the season.

>4 days old

ahahah

>muh superbowl mvp
>doesn't even make the playoffs the year after

ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...

ha.

Olsen looks good because he's all Cam "I give up in the Owl" Newton throws to

>No Doug Baldwin
when will they learn?

>Philippines
>white

>>Pats get Watt
>>make him play TE
>>he blocks like Gronk, catches 20 TDs, and becomes the most efficient red zone offensive weapon in the NFL
>>Gronk gets hurt in preseason, never plays in a real game in a Texans uniform

It would be the most Pats thing ever.

but user the best player in the NFL is Douglas Baldwin Jr. and he isn't white, that proves that not all the best players are white

pats

>le trade the two most dominant players in the league

>he hasn't seen gronk block von miller, while having aquib talib shadow him in coverage

This is actually a very feasible trade.

If the Pats get Watt and Hopkins they'll go undefeated this year, and maybe next year also.

kek, not bad

cool stats man

too bad that doesn't mean shit when you're
not playing in the superbowl

Great counterargument that didn't contradict what he said, my man.

Didn't know Gonzalez was still playing.

That actually isn't.
Watt is more valuable than Gronk, he is the most dominant player on the defense. Gronk without Brady and Jimmy G without a good system won't are nearly as valuable.

>Didn't know Gonzalez was still playing.
Gronk is a much better TE than Gonzalez ever was

Gronk is the best TE of all time, Gonzalez is the TE who was very good for the longest amount of time

Texans, no doubt. you don't trade the GOAT TE unless he has Gronk's injury history AND is too old to be useful anymore.

blackboys are so weak lmao

Pats
They'll draft OJ Howard and some literray who TE in the seventh round that will become a pro bowler

Work ethic